Creating a song that promotes Blockchain - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating a song that promotes Blockchain

Have you ever heard or seen about creating a song either electronic or of any genre about cryptocurrencies?, it can be an interesting phenomenon... it is clear that some industries have tried to interact with Blockchain and some cryptocurrencies are financed by music industries , but I think that a musical theme has not yet been created with respect to this, which should be done as a way to promote an even more positive and enthusiastic campaign or advertising of cryptocurrencies and their environment.
Creating a cryptocurrency in which its base is applied in the creation of music that honors Blockchain would be a good innovation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

And also, to promote cryptocurrency, someone could make 2 or 3 movies with famous actors, where cryptocurrency will be the focus of attention.

• +4 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 hour ago, MyThoughts said:

And also, to promote cryptocurrency, someone could make 2 or 3 movies with famous actors, where cryptocurrency will be the focus of attention.

These types of more artistic ideas have to be key for us at least, but I think that many of the lights are not yet placed because there is still a more pronounced trend.
Imagine watching a movie signed by Hollywood about cryptocurrencies would be an incredible boom !, since there are many millennials who still do not know anything about cryptocurrencies including people of high age who do not even know 1% of that!, But come on if you can , this theme will knock on bigger doors because Blockchain is big in itself.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Keith700 said:

These types of more artistic ideas have to be key for us at least, but I think that many of the lights are not yet placed because there is still a more pronounced trend.
Imagine watching a movie signed by Hollywood about cryptocurrencies would be an incredible boom !, since there are many millennials who still do not know anything about cryptocurrencies including people of high age who do not even know 1% of that!, But come on if you can , this theme will knock on bigger doors because Blockchain is big in itself.

For 10 years, I think that even many old people know about cryptocurrency, not to mention the young population of our beautiful planet...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Yes, I have heard many songs about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, but they have not performed well enough for the world

Life is great and enjoy it

Anyone who does not listen to songs for several hours a day will be an excellent way to promote cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology

There are so many videos of bitcoin song in youtube. Also there are some movie about bitcoin such as bitcoin heist. I think they helped people to know about bitcoin. I hoped there will be a Hollywood film that bring a cryptocurrencies in it also some well-known musicians that make a music about cryptocurrency.

Edited by I-KUN

10 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Have you ever heard or seen about creating a song either electronic or of any genre about cryptocurrencies?, it can be an interesting phenomenon... it is clear that some industries have tried to interact with Blockchain and some cryptocurrencies are financed by music industries , but I think that a musical theme has not yet been created with respect to this, which should be done as a way to promote an even more positive and enthusiastic campaign or advertising of cryptocurrencies and their environment.
Creating a cryptocurrency in which its base is applied in the creation of music that honors Blockchain would be a good innovation.

This is a very good idea for promotion, while cryptocurrency is mentioned only in films and very little if a wave of crypto rock starts, probably even a mouse will know everything for bitcoin!

I would be delighted to work in circulation and hear songs about cryptocurrencies and be stimulating songs that will make me work more actively

THINK POSITIVE

15 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Yeah that would be great but the have been some movies were crypto currencies were been used and mentioned like, Now you see me, Billions and I believe others most have Incorporated some crypto scenes in there but yeah that would be great.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 11/5/2019 at 9:26 AM, Yawar said:

Yah a very good step to promote crypto. I think we need more crypto songs. Most good ones are from early 2014, like 'Welcome to the blockchain.

I have never listen any song about blockchain.What kind of musics can I find about it ? And are they good enough ? Should I listen to them?

It will be a good way to promote block chain to people because people are very attached to songs. It will also good if the songs is meaningful and catchy to hear.

• +1 1

Yes, I think so too. where there is one person creating a song for cryptorency to be able to introduce it through music and now it's not just music, we also have to campaign it to people that the presence of crypto is very useful.

Well, I didn't heard about that kind of song but I think it's a good idea. In this way, we can easily promote cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology among the people.

It will be an act of promotion and that should be made by the famous singer with lot of fans

I myself saw on the forum about Ethereum how Buterin, with his team, sings a song performed by the Ethereum rep-cryptocurrency update 2.0. I liked the song. 

I think when any worldwide famous singer will sing the song for the promotion then it will be very much acceptable to all. we also can promote some coins by song.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sumayya said:

It will be an act of promotion and that should be made by the famous singer with lot of fans

I totally agree that if they will create a song it must need to sing by famous singer. This will be an easy to promote crypto to community.

2 minutes ago, patitaycute said:

I totally agree that if they will create a song it must need to sing by famous singer. This will be an easy to promote crypto to community.

Yeah. Now a day, we can do many tough things by the famous persons in our electronic media. so, i want to hear a crypto song by a famous singer.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, Keith700 said:

I think rather than songs it's better to make a video to explain and give knowledge to the general public so that they can participate in using crypto. when there are many who participate in crypto there will be an increase in transactions that can make prices rise.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:52 PM, patitaycute said:

Yes, with the use of his fan he will make bitcoin to get known to them all

2 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

This can be a great step towards future of crypto because all the fans of the singer will be familiar with bitcoins or cryoto and definitely will make entry into it

Yeah this moves will surely bring new faces fo the crypto world. The more crypto holders the more stable the market is so we should keep promoting crypto in any means.

This is a good thing, not enough, but it is still not enough because people cannot judge anything until it is tried and this is the case for the blockchain.

Really good crypto and Blokchain songs it will be like the hearts of people from all over the world about how crypto has opened a new world for a better future for the global economy.

I heard one songs which is promoting Bitcoin or other big coins. There are also movie which is promoting Cryptocurrency. I think it's a beginning to promote Crypto. Every day news and TV channels are also promoting.