Indonesia President Said Millennial Must Understand Cryptocurrency - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dhemasm

Indonesia President Said Millennial Must Understand Cryptocurrency

Yes of course the news is old but is important that a president interesting and who understands the benefit of the cryptocurrency, I m sure there are many president who they know the benefit but I think is not depend about them to adopt, is depend about the cryptocurrency develop.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Welcome with me
The President of Indonesia is aware of the concept of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and I see it as a supporter of coding, an important factor that will allow the youth of Indonesia to progress and excel.
It is very good that there is a body like BAPPEBTI to draft regulations for the crypto market in Indonesia, this will enable Bitcoin legislation as a usable financial asset, which is considered a major progress in Indonesia.

I think that Indonesians, especially younger ones are really intelligent and understand cryptocurrencies. Although there is first of all need for computer literacy. I'm not sure if schools are doing enough on this, or if every family can afford a desktop pc in their home. Seriously what I think is that every country that doesn't have major infrastructure problems, must help youngsters and provide them free access to computer science. The world is losing a lot by having whole nations lagging in these terms.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:45 AM, dhemasm said:

spacer.png

Said Millennial Jokowi Must Understand Bitcoin. In a press release from the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to CNN Indonesia, Jokowi said that young Indonesians (millennial) can adapt to the changing world so quickly. It requires millennial to be able to withstand the industrial revolution 4.0. In the Indonesian Young Indonesian Reform (AMPI) Cadre Gathering in Medan, Jokowi said:

"Must understand artificial intelligence, bitcoin, crypto currency, virtual reality, internet of things, understand everything."

According to Jokowi, if the young generation who are the nation's successors do not understand these things, surely Indonesia will not be able to become a developed country in the coming years. President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) does look literate with the development of Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies such as Bitcoin. This is seen from his frequent recommendations that the public be ready with the development of Industry 4.0. Recently in his speech at the Anniversary of the University of Indonesia, he said that Indonesia must be ready to face the development of the times that are so fast. He said in front of University of Indonesia students and lecturers:

"As advance robotic can take over the role of humans, so does artificial intelligence, and virtual reality that continues to grow. Then blockchain and currency cryptocurrency without a central bank are now being fought over by many people "

Another again, in the opening of the 2019 Indonesian Employee Corps (KORPRI) National Working Meeting, Jokowi stressed that if Indonesia had not changed, it would have been left behind. However, the community must also be prepared to follow this development. One of the things he means here is cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

The development of Blockchain and Bitcoin technology in Indonesia is relatively behind when compared to several other large countries in Asia such as China, Japan, Korea, and Singapore. So it is the right step if the President of the Republic of Indonesia Jokowi says that millennial must understand Bitcoin. Therefore, government support for the development of Blockchain technology will make it easier for crypto activists to develop projects that utilize Blockchain technology. The government's commitment in responding to the development of Blockchain technology can be seen from BAPPEBTI's efforts in formulating crypto market regulations in Indonesia. Under Bappebti, crypto assets such as Bitcoin are legal in Indonesia and can be traded as commodities.

Read More here: https://coinvestasi.com/berita/kata-jokowi-millenial-harus-paham-bitcoin/ (Indonesia)

In the meantime we have seen that many countries have now accepted the crypto currency as legal currency. And every time i hear some news like this its just make me glad. 

On 11/5/2019 at 6:15 AM, dhemasm said:

spacer.png

Said Millennial Jokowi Must Understand Bitcoin. In a press release from the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to CNN Indonesia, Jokowi said that young Indonesians (millennial) can adapt to the changing world so quickly. It requires millennial to be able to withstand the industrial revolution 4.0. In the Indonesian Young Indonesian Reform (AMPI) Cadre Gathering in Medan, Jokowi said:

"Must understand artificial intelligence, bitcoin, crypto currency, virtual reality, internet of things, understand everything."

According to Jokowi, if the young generation who are the nation's successors do not understand these things, surely Indonesia will not be able to become a developed country in the coming years. President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) does look literate with the development of Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies such as Bitcoin. This is seen from his frequent recommendations that the public be ready with the development of Industry 4.0. Recently in his speech at the Anniversary of the University of Indonesia, he said that Indonesia must be ready to face the development of the times that are so fast. He said in front of University of Indonesia students and lecturers:

"As advance robotic can take over the role of humans, so does artificial intelligence, and virtual reality that continues to grow. Then blockchain and currency cryptocurrency without a central bank are now being fought over by many people "

Another again, in the opening of the 2019 Indonesian Employee Corps (KORPRI) National Working Meeting, Jokowi stressed that if Indonesia had not changed, it would have been left behind. However, the community must also be prepared to follow this development. One of the things he means here is cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

The development of Blockchain and Bitcoin technology in Indonesia is relatively behind when compared to several other large countries in Asia such as China, Japan, Korea, and Singapore. So it is the right step if the President of the Republic of Indonesia Jokowi says that millennial must understand Bitcoin. Therefore, government support for the development of Blockchain technology will make it easier for crypto activists to develop projects that utilize Blockchain technology. The government's commitment in responding to the development of Blockchain technology can be seen from BAPPEBTI's efforts in formulating crypto market regulations in Indonesia. Under Bappebti, crypto assets such as Bitcoin are legal in Indonesia and can be traded as commodities.

Read More here: https://coinvestasi.com/berita/kata-jokowi-millenial-harus-paham-bitcoin/ (Indonesia)

That's interesting to hear from a country president. Every president should advice people to learn about new things not to ignore. It's give us positive signal on the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I hope that the Indonesian President’s decisions are positive about Bitcoin, after he gets to know his advantages better and sees the benefits that can be achieved through him.

Life is great and enjoy it

Oh, I'm glad Indonesia, this is an important news and a great sign. The Indonesian government is very interested in bitcoin and will certainly promote it in this country. Bitcoin certainly brings a lot of things to this country, hopefully bitcoin here will be brilliant.

You are right in that they should know more about the cryptocurrency, but what is the benefit of that if we use regular currencies instead of cryptocurrencies, so we should seek to use cryptocurrencies as well

The President of Indonesia has rightly said that we must understand cryptocurrency. If we do not understand about crypto, we will not be able to do anything. In addition to crypto, cryptocurrencies need to be well researched. It is possible to make a profit if you can analyze the currencies.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

It seems that Indonesia is heading towards the legislation of blockchain technology and dealing with it before many developed countries, and its president supports this field.

Well, in that case, I can say that there are probable that in a little bit of time, Indonesia will accept bitcoin and altcoin in their country, and there will be the first country I think that will legalized it.

Great news to hear. If president of a country is encouraging others to understand cryptocurrencies then there should be some positive things happening in the Indonesian government with regards to cryptocurrencies.

I am really surprised that Indonesia is making great moves towards creating the best ecosystem in the country for cryptocurrency developments as well as investments.

Indonesia is one of those country where cryptocurrency awareness has a lot receiving this types of news from Indonesia is good thing we all should use cryptocurrency because it has bright future bitcoin is one of the highest return on investment assets 

Understanding the cryptocurrency and bitcoin for the Indonesians will open a new economic field for them in addition to supporting the language and their use of computers and the Internet to obtain bitcoin, meaning that he will teach them several things and I think that the president and government view of this matter is positive and makes me feel optimistic

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we have to understand cryptocurrency very good this is a good job 

From home I did not hear before about jokowi my friend ever 

I will learn more about it thank you so much

On 11/5/2019 at 6:15 AM, dhemasm said:

spacer.png

That's an interesting news from Indonesia. I heard that most of the crypto investors are from that country. And as the announced of crypto on the country I think many people of the country will enter into the crypto platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Indonesian president take brilliant step to interests in crypto currency, its good sign for Indonesian people's to use crypto for their economy increase, and now so many Asian countries try to adopt crypto like Indian government already gives the green signal to use crypto in their country legally, and I hope in future remaining Asia countries also show positive think in crypto.

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:32 AM, Congli18 said:

of course for millennial generation must understand cryptocurrency, because it is very important for millennial generation, to make an effort we must first know about cryptocurrency. it is not easy to learn about cryptocurrency, it takes a very long time to understand it.

Learning about cryptocurrencies is important for the millennial generation, but I don't think that learning about cryptocurrencies will take much time.

This is very important if you want to develop you and your country. The problem is that they don't have much money to start investing and they don't know practically. The government itself should teach about the cryptocurrency to all the millennial.

This is great a Country's president insisting of his people knowing about cryptocurrencies,  the millennial country president took  a good decision of making his people learn about crypto because his country will really benefit from adopting crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, issa123h said:

Yes we have to understand cryptocurrency very good this is a good job 

From home I did not hear before about jokowi my friend ever 

I will learn more about it thank you so much

They are right and I think that millenials and the new generation should understand cryptocurrency more because they are the ones that will make advancements in the technology in the future so It will lead for blockchain courses in other academies and institution

The President of Indonesia has rightly said that we must first understand about crypto If we do not have any knowledge about crypto we will not be able to work and we will be at a loss. In today's age of technology everything is improving and it is easy to achieve success.

• +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:15 AM, dhemasm said:

spacer.png

Well, if the president of Indonesia himself moves the cryptocurrency in his country. Maybe they will become one of those digital countries of the future)

• +1 1

Good Golden words. I give a standing ovation. After reading this article, the President of Indonesia is my best mentor. I completely agree with the statement.

• -1 1
  • +1 2