What can be posted in the Off Topic area? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What can be posted in the Off Topic area?

Good morning everyone, who can post or create topic of debate and conversation in the Off Topic area? Is that an area to talk about various topics other than cryptocurrencies?, I have taken an eye but I would like to post good things in that area but first know if the theme of the subject is consistent with what is allowed to write in the Off Topic area, who clarifies the doubt?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

i dont think that dude , i think in off topic you are free to post anything about crypto and your post wont get deleted , there the posts are not paid . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

i dont think that dude , i think in off topic you are free to post anything about crypto and your post wont get deleted , there the posts are not paid . 

Why the posts of that area are not paid? Have you checked? They should be paid because it is also a section of the forum, on what basis did you say bro? In that clear area one can publish more things but it has the same weight as the other sections 😉😉 

Edited by Keith700
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

23 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

Why the posts of that area are not paid? Have you checked? They should be paid because it is also a section of the forum, on what basis did you say bro? In that clear area one can publish more things but it has the same weight as the other sections 😉😉 

i think you wasnt here when the modirater make a clear anoncement that the topics in airdrop /  bounty and off topics are not paid , you must check the topic rules again 😉 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As I thought in off topic section there you can post anything out of categories that have been mentioned with cryptotalk that's means is a place to post and have a fun.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

First it's not paid post and for me off topic it's something out of crypto or just out off any subject,really confused about it.i will see if there any thing good 

4 minutes ago, Supto said:

In a sample way the meaning of the off topic is which not relevant to the subject under discussion and in this topic no post will count which means no payment.    

If there is any necessary of that or not,for me i don't see something new 

• +1 2

17 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Good morning everyone, who can post or create topic of debate and conversation in the Off Topic area? Is that an area to talk about various topics other than cryptocurrencies?, I have taken an eye but I would like to post good things in that area but first know if the theme of the subject is consistent with what is allowed to write in the Off Topic area, who clarifies the doubt?

That is "free" section which is not paid and when you share some post or topic there you will not get 1,000sat per constructive post or topic.

And I think that referral link is not allowed, because forum rule do not allow it.

I see a lot topic which is move to off topic, that interesting because if someone share some topic in paid section and admin-moderators decide to move that topic to off topic what will be with payment for that topic would me removed or what? 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think it's a section dedicated to people who want to write a variety of topics in areas outside the rest of the sections you can use the section off topics

THINK POSITIVE

Subjects outside the context of the section are moved to this section
You can post anything in it that is outside of the rest of the sections
It is like a graveyard of subjects

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

In my opinion, it can rely on the freedom of speech on what do you want to say whether it is negative or positive. It is all away from the usually posting on crypto world because it is not such as sensitive forum that eventually you can ban on what you will post. But never forget that the off topic can't count your post for payment.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

In my opinion in off topic section we are allowed to talk about ourself,our interest,about what's happening in the community etc.anything we want to share.Anything we had in mind except doing negative things and thoughts that will harm anyone in this forum. 

A section dedicated to topics outside the content of the section as well as to write a post that does not fit the rest of the sections

You can posts whatever you want even about your life, you could posted it there on off topic but of course if you want to learn more about crypto, just post some question about it too so that you can gain more knowledge about crypto currencies. 

• +2 1

Like I know,you will not be paid if post in off-topic forum, and  the admins too if they find any useless posts they will remove them automatically to this forum 

• +1 1

I think the topic that can be posted to the off-topic section are those unrelated to cryptocurrency like what is your hobby something like that.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

When you read the title of it, it means that you can post it about anything what you want, you are freely to post there but its only a important post that has value and not trash post for respect this forum.

In the off-topic area, you can post anything and discuss about your thought but unfortunalty the off topic post will not count for rewards.

As the forum name describes, Off Topic. This just simply means that you can talk everything in that section such as the happening in your life and other stuff that are not about any Cryptocurrency related stuff.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Diamondchili said:

You can post anything that is not related to crypto, or something that is off rule of the forum like Referral links and local language, it does not count in the forum

your opinion is good and I agree with your opinion.
if you can post anything that is not related to crypto, it does not matter but you must know in accordance with the forum such as the Referral link so that no local languages enter the forum.

The topic you can post on the off-topic section is those are not connected to crypto as long as they are tackling crypto you can tag them as off-topic.

I think OffTopic is a common place where everyone can post like everyone else can write problems.The best place to crypto talk is OffTopic. Everyone here can open the post openly.

I think off topic is a section of non related to crypto. i am not so sure but i think if you reply or comment on that off topic section your post or comment is not going to be paid. i am not sure because my friend just told it to me. and besides i never go to that off topic section. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

well in the off topic area, you can post anything you like to post even if it's not about crypto world or bitcoin. any topics you want to post is allowed there. 

There is so much we can post on the board off topic, there is very free and do not have to discuss about cryptocurrency. Before joining the payment campaign, I posted a lot there because there were many interesting things

• +3 1