Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BatR70

Are you one of those who believes that the price of BTC may fall after halving 2020?

On 11/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.
Immediate rise? Or does it fall after Halving?

If we will base on the current happenings right now in the market there is a big chance that bitcoin will continue to rise it's price after the halving because the market right now is full of green and the investors are almost awaken. 

It is a good signal that bull run will happen in this year so if there will be a setbacks of price in bitcoin, it will be a little only and the price will continue to increase. 

Price ups and down is natural.. it will be happen in 2020 also it will be happen after 2020 year. Because this coin can not control any single person. Sometimes it will be rise and sometimes it will be fall down that's it.

As Bitcoin draws closer to its halving, the prices will continously go up. But I'm mediately after the halving it will trade abit lower because  many will be taking profit, but it will again pick up and continously go up after some time.

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

Bitcoin has gone more than 20% up in the nirmal bull run, and you think in the bullrun after the halving it will not go over 20%??

By 20% i mean i'm sure by 20% not that the price will rise 20%, the price could rise even 1000%.

its really hard to predict,it can increase the price after halving because of cutting into half the supply of new bitcoin or the mining rewards so there can  be a shortage in bitcoin which can increase the price but,sonce many are expecting it to increase manipulation can happen..lets just wait and see.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, BatR70 said:

Many believe that the shortage of Bitcoin could lead to an increase in the price immediately after the halving occurs in May 2020. Others on the contrary believe that its price will fall and the bullfight will not begin until months later or it would even take a year.

I thought like that. But after bitcoin price rise up my thought change. Now I think bitcoin will rise up more. Many experts already say that bitcoin can touch it's previous high.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

I think bitcoin prices will fall after bitcoin halving. Big giants always uses these type of events and news to create a hype in the market and when prices take a spike they immediately sell their coins and start dumping to purchase back their coins. I have seen many times these types of cases. Halving event can also be used by whales. But it is also very much predicted that bitcoin could have a bull run in last quarter of this year. So we can also expect a dump after halving event.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well I don't believe so Bitcoin will eventually be replaced with other, more practical platforms. Until then, we'll probably see the public . I want to earn money from it.

Thank you.

I have not seen Bitcoin price fall in the year it halves.

This halving year, is already following the same pattern.

BTC is already rising, after halving, it should be relatively stable till December.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:32 AM, BatR70 said:

It can be possible that the market is going down gain becasue every time BTC will do this and he will touch the low every time and after that it will go to up 10 times greater and make a new history of buy in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Dimi_00 said:

I have not seen Bitcoin price fall in the year it halves.

This halving year, is already following the same pattern.

BTC is already rising, after halving, it should be relatively stable till December.

What about the exact day if the halving, doesn't the price tend to fall first before it rise?

In the past, halving was followed by bullrun for the bitcoin and this year too it is expected to blow up after halving. Bitcoin is still in demand and when the supply goes down by half the price will surely rise.

468x60-3.png

Anything is viable and I there is not whatever 100% sure in crypto world. A lot of people say and tji ok bitcoin rate is going to go up after the halving but it really is simply predictions based on what came about in the previous two

• -2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, BatR70 said:

The fact is that they are many speculation concerning the topic because it has gone so public cause some anxiety in the minds of bitcoin users, but for me I believe that the price of bitcoin will gain more this year compare to the previous two years.

The current market situation might look frightening, especially when if you are a beginner. It is obvious that when the price of an asset falls, a lot of members hurry up to sell their assets because they are afraid to lose even more

"We grow by lifting others"

On 11/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, BatR70 said:

You can't predict anything in incumbent century because within a mintues thousands of new discoveries appeared. So similar formula is about this trading site, anything would happen, time will tell you.

The cost will rise yet it wouldn't simply rise ata time it will rise as needs be. It will be making many strides until it arrive at it's goal. Splitting procedure will carry more request to bitcoin

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, hridoy12 said:

I think he will climb more and more, but there will be stations where he stands for some time before starting again.thanks bro.

In my opinion it doesn't matter if there is a station that makes me stand for some time but what is needed is it will go up and up so that it makes me better and more profitable because that's what is really needed. Thank you very much for the statement you made at this time.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, BatR70 said:

It's a one kind of habit of bitcoin that it's price alway will rise up and go down. But that not mean that it worthless. After a massive rise up we get small correction. Many experts say that in 2020 bitcoin price will cross it's previous high.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, BatR70 said:

the halving is important to the price if the price fall down it will be a big problem in the long term i don't think that will happen..

On 11/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, BatR70 said:

Maybe

1 hour ago, Eneudispg said:

Although bitcoin prices in 2020 may fall, its value as the year goes by will increase because of the coming harving and its massive adoption

The coding world is vast, incomprehensible and difficult to predict

1 hour ago, Amna said:

The sky is the limit and I there is nothing 100% sure in crypto world. Many individuals state and tji k bitcoin cost will go up after the splitting yet that is simply forecasts dependent on what occurred previously

The coding world is vast, incomprehensible and difficult to predict

I believe that after the halving event the price of bitcoin will go up.Likewise with halving in 2020 most likely the price of bitcoin will rise.

• Useful or interesting 1