Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

In my country, cryptography is not legally permitted yet, and there are many countries that support bitcoin, if it was indirectly, and many bitcoin exchange devices, such as Canada, have been established.

Dude, it is very hard to tell because crypto can not be bounded for the certain or the separate geographical compositions. It can be accessed from the all around the world but still European countries and Asian countries are the best for Bitcoin trading. 

I can't get the question straight therefore, an additional infor was going to be helpful and currently here in my city country bitcoin has not yet gained much popularity and its not that expensive.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:45 PM, Zaino34 said:

In my country, cryptography is not legally permitted yet, and there are many countries that support bitcoin, if it was indirectly, and many bitcoin exchange devices, such as Canada, have been established.

All of this must have a careful consideration process, from the readiness of the system of bitcoin in the country also viewed from all aspects.

I live in Algeria, and the laws here regarding crypto are somewhat strict, but so far it has not begun to be applied yet. In any case, there are some other countries that accept Bitcoin normally.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:15 AM, Rayhan chowdury said:

Bitcoin means I know it originated in the UAE of Dubai. Work is done here in the UAE in Dubai. If this bitcoin works here in Dubai, the UAE website, I think anyone will ever look back.

How can you says that's bitcoin originated from UAE? Don't you know that's bitcoin was founded in Japanese country? Also I don't think if UAE are intended that's much with bitcoin

On 11/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, Dguy said:

I suggest africe to be the best because I have many of my friends and colleagues are in too it as far as I know I know within sometime now it will spread everywere in Nigeria

many people use bitcoin for earn cash.most of the people of dhaka metropolis use bitcoin.i assume bitcoin will be legal very soon

On 11/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I do not know how much of the transaction is done exactly, but there are many transactions that are done daily certainly

many people use bitcoin for earn cash.most of the people of dhaka metropolis use bitcoin.i assume bitcoin will be legal very soon

There are many cities and countries now that are becoming more and more bitcoin friendly and this is a very good way in which to attest to the growing popularity of the crypto world. For example, in Africa crypto was rare years ago, but now seems to be something that many are interested in, despite few accepting the crypto. Therefore i think that more and more countries are becoming open to crypto and in the future i think that there will be great potential for crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The encryption transactions in my country are done in a legal way, that is, there is no conflict between the government and the cryptocurrencies, so we deal with brokers, we sell currencies to them and keep some of our currencies for storage and transactions are done quickly, but the Corona crisis caused slow transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As far as know there are no any country who approve the Crypto currency fully. But some country are approving the Crypto currency step by step. Although it's so slow but hopefull to us.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

There are cities and even country that are friendly in dealing with crypto, like the Dubai which they even have Bitcoin atm machine

That is really good to hear that shows a sign that many places round the world were crypto is legal will very soon have a Bitcoin mschine

2 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

There has not any specific transection amount from any country but we can guess how many people are using crytpo. From my country around 1 million people using crytpo every day

You are funny, there are transactions recorded from countries to countries. Also, it is clear that some countries are crypto addicted. 

I think there are a lot of cities around the world are best for Bitcoin, but of course the majority are on the developed countries, like USA, China, Japan also the Union Europa countries....etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I live in Algeria, and in relation to the conditions related to Bitcoin, here I simply say that most traders do their work in strict secrecy, so that they are not exposed to any problems or the like.

In Europe I think it's Canada, in Asia it's Kuwait and in Africa it's South Africa and Nigeria. Tho some other countries and government are trying to implement crypto currencies to help build their economy.

On 11/2/2019 at 6:04 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

I don't know anything about it. As counting the exact number of bitcoin users in any country is really hard but i think Europe and Africa is the best for the development of bitcoin. 

After I think for a while, I think every city in the world can be friendly for bitcoin as long as their government can accept bitcoin as the new payment method. But unfortunately, we might need to be patient and wait for more because many countries still not accepting bitcoin, and I think that they are still trying to search for what is the blockchain technology that is behind on bitcoin. I am sure that they will accept bitcoin someday so the adoption process can grow more than now. While we are waiting for the accepting bitcoin in all countries, we can use this time to save more bitcoin, or earn more bitcoin because one day, bitcoin price will be too expensive.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

This post is great because as a beginner I can see which countries are already have bitcoin transaction in them. Bitcoin is expanding and it goes from one country to another. Bitcoin can help countries

On 4/11/2020 at 11:41 PM, alex72 said:

In my opinion u.s. is best for Bitcoin friendly country. There are some other countries which supports Bitcoin but I think u.s. is best for it. That's all I can say about the topic.

I think that there are so many country that is bitcoin friendly. You should know what country can be the best in cryptocurrencies. I hope that you can know what country is the best for investing and earning money because it can help you to earn better money. 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:48 AM, Sujon33 said:

In my country Bangladesh government doesn’t accepted bitcoin.But many people use bitcoin for earn money.Most people of Dhaka city use bitcoin.I think bitcoin will be legal very soon      

Well, this will be accepted to you country mate just wait for future they will know that importance of it in every individuals. Happy posting mate.

I don't  know how much  transaction  exactly  have been done in my country  and Also in other countries . So i don't  know about  your question  which city is best.

There are different cities now that are cryptocurrency friendly such like the Senegal and Dubai, they are eco-friendly people that loves cryptocurrency

On 11/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, Deb05 said:

In the online you will get the information about that. Because I don't know about that much. Because I don't search about other Transactions.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I can assure you that Russia and China, which is the reason, at first glance are the largest crypto users in the world, yobit exchange is from Russia and the great binance of China there are also more exchanges with less reputation but these are two main ones in the  crypto world.

I can't actually tell you the exact amount of bitcoin transaction been made in my country, because I cannot Identify every one who works with bitcoin, and bitcoin hasn't been fully approved, so there is no record of bitcoin transaction in my country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day