What happens when the market rises without you - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

Being careful means that we should wait for a retracement before buying. There is no way a trader can find the absolute bottom and buy it, still buying with better odds is always a good trade. Also there are usually many points for a possible upwards breakout. The moment you think that you've missed a chance, another one will appear.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:05 PM, Doll said:

If the market rises and we have no knowledge about it then we are looser. Because the market value increase and we have no knowledge then our profit will be convert in to loss. 

We are not Losers, but you aren't meant to have the benefits of the rise at that particular time, it is good to have patience still that your time arrive for you to earn

On 11/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

It happens but because it's impossible to keep track of them all and their development, it's unavoidable that you miss some pumps. Worst ones are the ones where you were waiting to get winnings from some other currency that never came to put on that other coin that pumps like you predicted but you don't have anything to invest.

Well sometimes people do miss opportunities of making large profit and can't do anything but feel horrible, so we can't actually do anything when the market rises without us , all we have to do is to learn from our mistakes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

31 minutes ago, recpapos said:

Do not continuously take off it, on the off chance that you are doing not have some pointers or designs within the showcase that tell you precisely after you ought to enter or take off each operation, so you'd not miss most unstable developments.

Somehow you managed to respond to me and the quote was from op, not from me. And yet your response didn't make any sense what so ever to either of our texts.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:16 AM, Scottsummers said:

I hate that feeling. You make several good trades and play the margins perfectly. You sell at what you think is the high and then it continues to rise and prices you out. The worst feeling ever. I often just move to the next coin. Or place my planned order and be patient. But an awful feeling none the less. I sold btc at $3000 against my will this year due to job loss and watched it grow and grow. 

When we know the price goes down and try to buy at the lowest position, but obviously the price goes up and we don't have that currency. Feeling unfortunate, regretful, and sad to see that many people make a profit while we don't. We think we are acting in a more controversial way, eventually we will lose high profits and therefore possible. It happened to me and I can say it is really frustrating !!

Yes I agree with you sometimes we get panic while seeing the fluctuations of the price and we do trading in such a way which gives us only reasonable profit but while dealing it with calmly we can make a huge profit from it.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, kobi said:

Most times when we try being more careful about our trading decisions we often miss out of major market moves that would have made us remarkable profits.. Oh! the feeling is terrible.. What's your experience and the feeling?

The feeling really is bad and it's mean that you have missed something, but n problems you should follow the wave and surf on it to in the race and dont wait for the next waves

as someone who has been in the market fro a while this has happened couple times where the market went up without me and i ended up waiting for it to fall again so i can buy.

I generally use a percentage gain that i look for and if i see this gain i accept that profit and move on. However, i do know the feeling you are talking about. Last year bitcoin was in a slump and when it rose from $4000 to $7000 i jumped at the opportunity to sell all my bitcoin to usd, however the climb continued and made it to $13000. If i had waited i would have made double what i had actually made and that feeling is very terrible.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

38 minutes ago, samuye said:

yes that feeling is usually there and it came about with me, I overlooked the instant of charge boom due to the fact at that time I did now not have a coin at all so I did not get some thing.

There is nothing will tempt me when the cryptocurrency rally has passed me, it will sometimes happen to anyone because it does not mean for you

You just lose the opportunity to make money with the rise and some people get money since they believed in the coin success. The market will rise when the corona drops out and all economy comes back to bull market.

Doesn't matter if market goes higher price without you soon its gave again buying opportunities because market every pumps one day have dump because every hipe definitely have dumped Price. Therefore invest after great searched about the project. 

On 1/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Hamk said:

There is a chance for you to feel the increase if you will be patience to wait

You cannot become a step forward and you should understand why, in fact, you will be much safer and more accurate in your investment. I understand that you can't keep up with all your coins and don't have enough balance to buy anything you want, so I'm calm, the main thing is to control yourself and not to buy an electric bill. when it has increased prices

On 1/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, Yanadia said:

Very sorry, my brother has reminded me several times about Bitcoin (we live far from him in my town in the village) in 2017. But I was indifferent and I until 2018 I just joined Nov.  2019.  I lost a lot of that moment. I hope there is still a chance for me to feel the increase in BTC

You cannot become a step forward and you should understand why, in fact, you will be much safer and more accurate in your investment. so I am calm, the main thing is to control myself and not to buy a cryptocurrency once it has risen

It feels bad to miss a good opportunity to make a profit during the rise or fall of the market or the price of a currency, but nothing can be done other than waiting for another opportunity.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/8/2020 at 2:32 PM, Digicoin said:

If the market rise without you, nothing will happen than you not gaining. Others that bought and hold will gain from the market. 

Hope we do not miss the moment when the market goes up. It is a great opportunity not to be missed. Therefore, to prevent that from happening, we must monitor the market regularly. we all hope not to lose any cryptocurrency transactions but as you said in the future we will be happy about the bitcoin price rise and we see that today with bitcoin

On 11/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, kobi said:

I feel so bad everytime I miss the chance or opportunity to do transactions. 

I know for sure most of us here don't want to waste any opportunity that going to happen. 

The feelings are so sad and bad. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/13/2020 at 9:39 AM, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly, I’ve missed the bitcoin run to 20k, I guess sometime we just have to accept that we can’t take part in every run we see. 

Yes, of we are not on it, we should not regret maybe that is our fate and we cannot regret on it, we should be aware by next time.

On 4/16/2020 at 5:49 PM, Pinky55 said:

That's not the fault of the market or a market can't wait anyone but this is your responsibility to stay in the market by holding some coin 

You can't just hold some coins depending on some lucky we hold for a reason and not all the time our coins would be lucky enough to be on those coins that will go bullish.

Unfortunately, when the market goes up and I don't buy any currency, I feel annoyed and I cannot keep my nerve even though I know that prices will come back down.

I would felt bad because missing a pump in trading it's like losing your valuable customer on your shop. And that is why we need to be very active on trading markets so that we can not miss profits.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:14 PM, kobi said:

Yes it happens to me a lot, I am very careful when I enter trades, I always wait for the highest price but then I miss it, and I think it will continue to go up turns bitcoin price goes down when I want to sell, when situations like this I usually leave trade and I will reenter when the market recovers, in conclusion, as traders we must be patient to get the best price.