What happens when the market rises without you - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What happens when the market rises without you

@Luv4me hahaha, I did describe a personal experience that had happened to me, where when the price of the coin that I hodl dropped significantly I felt panicked and sold cheaper than the price when I bought it, and sometimes also because I was wrong in choosing coins, so when bitcoin went up  , the coins that I have don't go up,I am grateful for that, because without mistakes, I will not understand.

@Luv4me I am the same as you, I still have a lot to learn from personal experience or learn from the experience of friends in the forum, because on several occasions I still miss,like I made an improper coin purchase, so when the bull came, the coin I hodl didn't respond immediately to the bull that had arrived.

I think missing opportunities for income is unavoidable as you tend to focus on specific coins and cannot monitor all the coins individually as effectively but as long as you know your coin and you stick with it like btc or xrp you can just hold and wait for the long-term.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, TeknoLightz said:

Nothing happens, You can not be on every move up and you should understand this fact, with that in your mind you will be more calm and accurate in your trading.

i think this is why FOMO happens when bitcoin price starts to go up people be scared it will go to 100k right away without them, even tho they know it will be down in red zone in a week or two.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:28 AM, scorpiali said:

Is the best feeling in Trading all the time we can't lose any trade we makes LOL but it's not real it's just dream.this is the rules of the games 

If trading makes things better in the future, so you can ambition to get something good in trading, even if it is lost later in the dream story that you make, because that is the rule of the game as well.

57 minutes ago, Luv4me said:

Holding for long term will take you along with any bull run since you will not be in the mood to take off your investment

That is good experience, you learn from your mistake and next time you wouldn't allow them to repeat themselves

um, there really is a lesson from mistakes I made in the past, and I took the positive side of the experience ,because I don't want to fall in the same hole, the same mistake, I will select which coins have good potential, based on the experience I get,

1 hour ago, Nurul Huda said:

If trading makes things better in the future, so you can ambition to get something good in trading, even if it is lost later in the dream story that you make, because that is the rule of the game as well.

Yes we all hope not to lose any trades in Crypto currency but as you said in the future we will be happy about the increasing of the price of bitcoin, and we see that today with bitcoin

13 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes we all hope not to lose any trades in Crypto currency but as you said in the future we will be happy about the increasing of the price of bitcoin, and we see that today with bitcoin

Now that's a good statement that you have made so I'm sure there will be no loss in crypto currency trading when we can look forward to a good future so we can rethink for the development of high-achieving bitcoin prices with the hope that it can happen forever.

6 minutes ago, huyscoi40 said:

It's like just regretting that I feel and it becomes quite painful even for just a moment. If the price drops for the currency of interest to me, then I buy it, but if it rises, then I will sell it.

dont even regret it buddy because sooner or later bitcoin will dump back to 6500$ levels because its too early for a halving hype and i think we will not go above 8700$.

17 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Now that's a good statement that you have made so I'm sure there will be no loss in crypto currency trading when we can look forward to a good future so we can rethink for the development of high-achieving bitcoin prices with the hope that it can happen forever.

The future sure we have a multiple devolopment in Crypto currency world and specially in bitcoin 

12 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

But I hope that never happens. Because Crypto is very reliable, Sometimes we lose the chance and we can't do anything else about that, I know it's awful.

In this world one should learn to get satisfied with what they got, if you are missing out sometimes better let it be, imagine how many bought yesterday at 8300 thinking bitcoin will go to 9k.

Then you lose the opportunity of profits

The moment the value fluctuated without you, then you don’t ha e the chance to buy coins in a cheaper price and sell it that time..

I am a newbie in this world.So I haven't started trading yet but I will soon do. I am researching at first about this because I don't wanna have loss in my first trade. 

Yeah it's quite annoying when cryptocurrency price pump and you already exchange your coins.but all i'm thinking when it happen I'll tell myself "don't worry it will still pump next time".we can't undo what we've done but we still going to have next opportunity as long as cryptocurrencies exist.

I once tried to trade with my demo account before because I was afraid to use my real account and later that day it turns out to be a great trade with alot of profits. Then I regret why I didn't use my real account. 

I am still not into the markets but if i was in i would wait for the prices to lower down to create my stock and would have sold it when the market price gets higher so that i could get higher returns.thats the most easy way someone could earn there are many more ways but i am yet to explore. 

I always stay and watch when the market is about to rise so I can trade and earn money. If the market rises without me there will be no earning for me, which is bad and sad.

9 hours ago, Loly said:

This is what is happening with me currently. I feel sad and frustrated as the whole market is rising and everyone is happy with the profits. But I look at my currency, which is still below the purchase price, and I hope it will rise.

You must know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, currencies achieve a higher rate of bitcoin, and when it falls, the opposite is completely true, meaning when you invest in other currencies at the expense of bitcoin, you increase the possibility of profit and loss at the same time.

Yes, the merchant can pass in this case, but we have to guess. Maybe a wrong decision would lead us to lose a lot of money, contrary to what we expect.

11 hours ago, Loly said:

Whenever I thought I understood the movement of the market and that I will make a profit this time, a bitcoin movement will take the lives of my currencies and deals, and I feel sad as I wait for the deadlock to come out.

We must overcome our feelings of sadness and frustration, and continue to move forward and search for new opportunities. We do not give in to previous losses.

10 hours ago, Loly said:

This is the world of Crypto on you and your day. And sometimes a month on you. And you must stand up and be patient until the market improves for you and gets free from pending deals and begins again to enter into profitable opportunities.

Cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and the prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed so that prices can rise overnight, and it can collapse to record levels and this is controlled by many factors, especially the influencing news, so it must be followed up on a daily basis to know the direction of the market and know the size of the risk in this market .

I think if the market rises without you then back to trading, because you cant do anything about it. all you can do is move on and wait again for the market rise and dont missed it again.

Those are the thoughts that can make you lose or stop trading all together, yes you missed the opportunity, no it's not the end of the world, even if you gained less profit, hey, at least you gained and lost, focus on small profits rather than taking risks to get big profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

47 minutes ago, Loly said:

I think if the market rises without you then back to trading, because you cant do anything about it. all you can do is move on and wait again for the market rise and dont missed it again.

At least the thing done is to wait for the price to go down, because usually the price of a crypto will be corrected for a moment and that's where you buy the crypto. So you don't miss out when the market goes up.

11 hours ago, Man said:

At least the thing done is to wait for the price to go down, because usually the price of a crypto will be corrected for a moment and that's where you buy the crypto. So you don't miss out when the market goes up.

Bitcoin, BTC, is currently heading in an upward direction again, and 2019 is a turning point again for this currency, which witnessed a very large collapse last year, when it fell to a few levels, which led to a lack of investment in the whole market.