Is emotions completely unnecessary? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is emotions completely unnecessary?

On 11/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

You don't need any emotions to survive, all you need is just knowledge on how things work, how something moves, you need to know all the hows so you would know what to do next time.

My advice is please don't get emotional on crypto market. There is no place of emotion. Please be educated and learn something more about bitcoin. If you have enough knowledge on bitcoin then surely you have a great future on crypto. With emotion you can't do anything here.

Seriously I cant say if emotions needed or not in crypto trading but I know that if anyone want to make profit from crypto trading then he must be expert on it . an expert trader can make profit very easily.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, Hamk said:

Emotions are necessary, they doesn't make you to give up so easily after a failure, when you fail you should proceed and not to stay back. That is the work of emotions

You hold the opinion that emotions are necessary making your view unique from many others, and I have reasons to believe you because I also hold the opinion that passion is needed to succeed in everything including trading and this is principally fueled by emotions.

I do not think that trading should be free of feelings. The correct thing is that you must control some feelings and not abandon them. For example, fear is this natural feeling for any person and you as a trader you have to control this feeling as much as possible when you see the market in a state of decline because if you do not control your fear And you decide to sell, you will definitely lose.

It is really to know how to control your emotions, because emotions can really affect your decision makings in crypto trading, or at worse you'll end up losing. some of the successful traders are setting aside their emotions before doing trading. 

The answer is yes, emotion will make you take wrong decision for all transaction you made. People in this condition will always break their own rules to take wrong decision as revenge, that's big mistakes. Until now I never see people with emotion can get profit, avoid that and keep follow your rules ( disciplines ).

We still.emotiinals feelings but with good rasio. On trading the.most think we need is emotion for being conpident and knew the decitions we take. Patients means still with emotions spirit so we can't manage our fear ov loss and thinking how.to get profit.more whit good rasio and smart way

On 11/2/2019 at 1:06 PM, kobi said:

Most advice I get in this forum is that trading must be done completely void of emotions yet some emotions are necessary for our survival or is survival in trading different kind?

survival in bitcoin require you to be emotionless because if you sold all your coins out of fear of the market falling down even more and then the market started pumping you would miss out on a lot of gains.

Indeed yes,

trading is a game of analytical thinking, knowledge and common sense but yet we should not separate our emotion, "eg: if you succeed or failed in trading, what reaction are you going to do? aren't that is emotion",

since we are human being and not puppets or robots, we feel excited, happy if we succeed in trading, isn't it?

so lets accept reality that in trading we need knowledge, hard work, ideas, courage and emotional feelings. i think so.

Traditional trading assumes that cognitive biases play no role in the decision-making processes of cryptocurrency trading, as though we are zombies — apathetic about the most important decisions in our lives. But today's smart advisor understands that human beings are complex, emotional creatures who are actively engaged in their own financial management beyond status reports, right down to decision-making.

Emotional at the trading time this is not good because if you are going to be emotional then you can loss your money in it and i loss my money in it. Crypto market and also other market where peoples will trade is the emotional points because this is business and if we emotional then we can make loss in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In crypto market emotion is not achieve anything emotion always lose your control and take inappropriate decision so if you control your emotion maybe you will be succeed in life.

I think for trading emotion still used, but don't too emotion. For example emotion can kill your trading is greedy and fear.

Just control your emotion more stable, so if you already get many profit don't be greedy. Also when the price is going crash don't be panic and fear, that is will make your condition more worse.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Right some emotions are necessary to our survival but in crypto trading, emotions are no place to it because it will only cost you loses if you allow your emotion to take control of your decision.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Nothing in this life is done without emotions, us have different types of emotions, laugh, cry, fear, joy sadness, etc. You just have to work on them and know which one affects you most in both positive and negative.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We cannot control our emotion no matter how we want to keep it,but As much as possible emotions must be set aside coz this is the main reason why traders loses in trading,when they see the market crashing they start panicking and sell even at lose,thats why emotions needs to be controlled.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:06 PM, kobi said:

We should control emotion in life. It will affect your decision. A bad decision born from anger. A good decision born from logic.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

i dont know why would anyone need emotion for in crypto...you should just avoid that and just pay attention to buying and selling, emotions might come in when you want to sell but just do your selling order any way.

The emotions is sometimes very good in trading because sometime you'll need to read the others trader psychology and what's they need

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, yifnt said:

Conducting our cryptocurrency trading must be free of emotions and greed, trading requires a calm and patient state of mind. Emotion will only make the mind confused and make mistakes that cause harm

Crypto currency trading must be free and emotions is  not use in trading in crypt trading you need patient and claim of mind. 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:02 AM, RaspberryPie said:

The psychology of trading is also a factor influencing decision making, and therefore I continue to read various studies on how my emotions will not interest me, and how I will make the best decision. Always remember that we may suffer losses if we panic during trading.

Wow,i admire how you try to keep your emotions,not everybody have time reading.

Emotions should really handled with care because proper handling of emotions is your key in gaining positive results.

In my opinion emotions should be removed from trading because an emotional person can't make correct decisions. Trading is all about wisdom and common sense. For example, some people get excited by early signs of a bull run and withdraw profit too early or keep investing at the wrong time to recover their losses but they just lose more and more. You should practice not to burst with happiness when you earn a small profit and not to get depressed as hell when you lose a small amount. Balance and calmness are very vital in trading.

Yeah emotions are completely unnecessary in trading ,you dont have to like any coins by its name or etc ,you should only focus on trading ,watching and refreshing the watchlist everytime and keeping greedy emotions of earning more profits away when the rises and there might be an down fall also in the price .

I think emotions is not needed in trading. mainly when trading we buy at low price and sell at high price but any time the price may go down after buying coin , then we should be patient.