Yobit mining! πŸ™‹ - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! πŸ™‹

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

It would be a spectacular idea if they add that idea but showing proof of the mining equipment, I mean by making sure that the mining executed is real, so they would give a lot of confidence to investors who are unhappy to invest in the possible mining to add, without a doubt Yobit would give a good blow to attract investors, traders and miners to the page.

Do you really think all those mining websites you find online are actually legit? They are not using any of your computer or phone hash power. They are actually running ads and thats how they pay you

I think that would be great if yobit exchange could do mining too because it can give people more opportunities here that they can earn money. Also it could help there business too. What do you think?Β 

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:03 AM, Keith700 said:

It would be a spectacular idea if they add that idea but showing proof of the mining equipment, I mean by making sure that the mining executed is real, so they would give a lot of confidence to investors who are unhappy to invest in the possible mining to add, without a doubt Yobit would give a good blow to attract investors, traders and miners to the page.

But that mining it is not for bitcoin or others cryptocurrency I thought it should be yobit token mining. Like other sites that's they mine their own coins in order to keep it pump.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, Lubruselu said:

But that mining it is not for bitcoin or others cryptocurrency I thought it should be yobit token mining. Like other sites that's they mine their own coins in order to keep it pump.

I like your idea. It surely makes a big impact if yobit starts to implement mining to YO coin. Also if they give more benefits to yo holders like a discount on trading fees.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:50 AM, xprince1996 said:

I like your idea. It surely makes a big impact if yobit starts to implement mining to YO coin. Also if they give more benefits to yo holders like a discount on trading fees.

If they add YO token mining option this will help the coin price to grow and it will increase more investors in yobit platform also in YO token.

On 10.11.2019 at 3:20 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i never think about other side of mining concept and yes it takes a lot energy from yobit team to execute mining project.

Yes, there is little and I noticed that when they create the conditions in order to receive a reward from a cryptocurrency investment. Many traders begin to sell their assets and exit cryptocurrency mining.

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If they add YO token mining option this will help the coin price to grow and it will increase more investors in the yobit platform also in YO token.

I hope they will add this because if they do this having YO is like having a GEM in yobit and I will surely buy all my earnings here to YO coin only.Β 

Cloud mining is not a good option for earning in my opinion. Yes we can earn good amount by mining practically. Yobit always try to launch the feature which is beneficial for their users.

• +4 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

21 hours ago, Sozib Hosen said:

Yobit do not need such kinds of service. They already playing a great roll as a trading site. I trade some BTC and LTC on yobit. You know yobit have such a fast withdraw and deposit system .Β  Yobit.net is a great exchange / trading site I ever seen. Loving It.

Yobit really is the best exchange but the bad thing is thst! User are complain it is scam site. Because there have fake yobit themr site.

I do not think it's a good decision for Yobit, it takes more spending and also a lot of users are not going to like it. the role of Yobit is interesting and profitable for the moment I prefer to keep this statue.

I think that it will be good idea, but they are necessary to make plan which will be acceptable to both sides. Because everyone wants to receive profit from moves like these

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, Ratash said:

Yes its definitly good for yobit and for users first you do not have to hash by your device so you do not need a powerfull one and yobit exchange will have more volume.

Talking about yobit is a fast exchange and now yobit has more volume now, so you don't need to have hashed by your own device first so that you see the exchange getting smoother and there are no obstacles.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

In my personal opinion i think it is not that good as it should be:

first. what is the yobit.net main business?

second. will it not be conflict with its current nature of business?

10 minutes ago, maricans said:

In my personal opinion i think it is not that good as it should be:

first. what is the yobit.net main business?

second. will it not be conflict with its current nature of business?

Your point to say that yobit main bussines is crypto exchange I think that's is not a point. So if that why they have the dice and investbox?

40 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Your point to say that yobit main bussines is crypto exchange I think that's is not a point. So if that why they have the dice and investbox?

Yes indeed, that's my second pointΒ - will it not be conflict with its nature of business, then if it is not then why not.

Nonetheless just my personal view in my own perspective.

I would buy that service, but i think that they are already doing money so why would they try to add something so huge that could go wrong. There are lots of risks included if they would expand.

3 hours ago, rekter said:

I would buy that service, but i think that they are already doing money so why would they try to add something so huge that could go wrong. There are lots of risks included if they would expand.

But you should think about how long you will get the ROI because I heard that now, if you are mining from cloud mining, you will not make a profit, and even you will hard to reach ROI. I think it's better to trade or do something else than to use cloud mining to mine any coin because we don't have the right information about the time to reach ROI. Besides that, you need to spend more money to buy hash power to start mining, and I think it's better to use that money for another thing. But if you are curious about the services, then you can do whatever you want, but you should remember about the risk.

I think yobit have no intersted to add mning.Cause yoit different with all other crypto currency exchange.You can see yobit have more feture better than otherv crypto currency site.They have a better service thats service is good and profitable this is yobit investbox they day by day increase investbox quality and trying more profitable.So i think no need to add mining at this time.

I think it would be very cool, but even I have never met such exchanges, I have seen different things at all, but even the large Binance exchange has not yet implemented this topic with mining, most likely it is not profitable, or it is still difficult to implement.

Precisely what does one most feel in case yobit will certainly put exploration web site thus to their groundwork, along with many of us never acquire with his tool many of us only employ to acquire hash command at their store, precisely how do you experience this specific imagined since you are yobit buyer it can be sensible imagined as well as improperly designed belief.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

I think this will be the best idea ever because it will save a lot of newbies from falling in those scam could mining websitea and I think id yobit does thisΒ  they will definitely ads a lot more members and they will add volume to the exchange.Β 

In fact, it’s very difficult to implement, as you think, it’s just huge expenses that are not yet a fact to pay off, because Yobit understood that maybe they had such an idea

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

It's Yobit so they it will have a chance to get support and succeed, if they are open to this many will invest because Yobit always fulfill theirΒ Β promise everytime there is a new feature added to their exchange.

Β 

Β