Yobit mining! πŸ™‹ - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! πŸ™‹

Exploiting on yobit I see that you invest or trade, or dice, here are many options for you to make money for yourself, but before each form of money to learn carefully.

10 hours ago, halloweed said:

Yobit miining? they earn more money in the fees already, i don't think they need to add a mining on their platform.

Lol! Listen mate the enterpenur all days is don't accept the profit he got at the moment. So he must find others opportunities that's will make him more profit in his business.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

LikeΒ cloud mining right?Β I think yobit needs to do more to add volume to their platforms, maybe mining will add up. ButΒ  my advice is more into the promotion of coins to be the best way for their management. YobitΒ need more volume to make you bigger.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 AM, UsedCondoms said:

This is probably too much for yobit to do, but i think it's a cool idea

Yeah it is too much for a exchange platform but it is also good to expand the business of yobit and give more utility to yo coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It looks a good idea, but I think yobit moderators have to think deeply because they will need to buy antminer machines and they will need to pay high electricity bills.

This is the best idea that yobit will start the work on mining and so many peoples will join this because now this time so many peoples will work in the yobit and make the money but if the yobit will start the mining then they got more investors and visitors to mine the coins and this is the best idea.

• +3 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Yes seems good when Yobit have cloud mining for us as uaers here whoa like yo learning mote about meaning . Hope Yobit consider about it . Yobit is The bestΒ 

I don't like mining. AndΒ  I am not sure with this idea because I think it's not a going good from Yobit they will never do this. and I would not agree with you.

• +1 1

Yobit does not close its intersections themselves. They send them to the blockchain and pay fees. Mining is very intereno if you study all the pitfalls and the experience of others.

I think this is superfluous now, because the exchange should be a exchange where they buy-sell cryptocurrency, and let mining be done by special sites that are tailored for this process

On 11/2/2019 at 8:14 PM, samarkamane said:

This looks good for the yobit platform maybe it will be like this in the future and the yobit platform will be the forerunner in that we will leave it for time😊

While the days are going, that's us how the mining worthy is decreased so that's will be too hard for yobit to add the mining option in the future

I have not seen any platform before that allow mining on its site, I mean that the platforms are for trading only and I do not know whether mining will give any benefit to anyone...Β 

That was good idea but i think if yobit will add this feature they need to make a mining farm first by buying some Mining hardware in case ASIC Miners for bitcoin and GPU or CPU For some algorithm and beside that they need toΒ obey the rules on their country too about crypto, This was good idea but i think it's will take a long and hardΒ way to realized.

• +2 1

This is a great idea I hope they will listen to you and they will add on their website this best option of mine, but I m not sure because if they will add this option there are many members who quite tradeΒ they will mine only.

Β 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, jore1 said:

Yobit mining in many ways can be investing, mining or commenting but if you want to make a lot of money you invest it is the fastest way to make money fast.

Investmen is much better than mining now because of difeculty of mine any coinsΒ  , and as i know there is no mining system in Yobit exchange or any Yobit websiteΒ 

Well since they haven't mentioned anything like this, it seems silly to even discuss it.Β  Yobit doesn't do any mining, and they'd have to invest in what would amount to a mining farm in order to let their customers in on it.Β  That would change their entire business model, which I'm pretty sure they're not going to do.Β  Plus I'm not sure I'd trust them with what would basically be a cloud mining operation.

Investmen is much better than mining now because of difeculty of mine any coins And there is no mining system in yobit exchange. I don't like mining. Some mining sites destroy and harmful your pc.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:12 PM, TimCoinBit said:

I do not think this is a good idea. Most members are using phones to access Cryptotalk. How many bitcoin could phone mine in an hour?Β 

How about visiting yobit investbox to look for more profit. It is 100% safe.Β 

But how could people visit the yobit investbox while they don't have the money to be invested there? Only they can invest there if they use cryptotalk forum if they don't have money to invest

The yobit exchange also provides a mining method to earn money. In the mining you can invest the money and the get the profit from the mining. And you get the profit in the mining on the basics of your investment

I think yobit wont add this mining feature to their platform, because yobit knows that mining is profitable if you mine on your own equipment and dont rely on mining sites.

It is very good idea to buy hashpower and start mining in yobit exchange so for trading features of yobit exchange is very good in future yobit add mining page in their exchange but iΒ don't think it will happen very soon iΒ think it's take some time forΒ analysis i think investbox has sameΒ like miningΒ page yo can invest in invest box and increase your coins yobit is best exchange in may opinion

I don`t think so too, because Yobit focus on exchanger platform, and there is service investbox, i think it same like mining too.

I think this is not a very good idea, I don't see any profit if making such an exchange, but I print the yobit executives will carefully consider