What's make coin to be not moving? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

What's make coin to be not moving?

On 2/14/2020 at 6:14 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Those who buy at a high price are the losing majority, which does not know how to seize opportunities to benefit at the end, the profitable minority that awaits the price at the other end.

It is possible that some regional requirements may also be imposed on some of the agents involved in the cryptocurrency industry due to the fact that it will be very large fields. I think it is a big risk when we buy at a high price and then sell at a low price, maybe this idea needs to pump a lot of money and this is a matter of whale policy.

some times this type condition created in crypto, but bitcoin always fluctuated so any one not buy high prices and sell low prices to move market, but some times buying ratio and sell ratio same this situation, we thinks bitcoin not moves in market but bitcoin always fluctuats their prices.

This is a rather small spread that you are suggesting. Many of the users in crypto are here in order to see large returns in their investment and that is why they have set the spread as being so high. I would suggest that you traders set their spread at something comfortable to them that will cover transaction fees at least. The lower the spread though the greater your chances of making daily profit. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I never saw that, buying coins in a high price and sell it in a low price??! Why should you do that because you will get a loss that you didn't expect it. You have to buy when price is down and be patient to hold then you will sell it when price moves and goes up.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The price of a cryptocurrency does not change if the number of cryptocurrencies sold is equal to the number bought. But in the cryptocurrency market, we do not often observe such a balance. Demand is constantly growing, as the number of people wishing to invest in cryptocurrencies increases.

Your words are correct. One of the reasons why currencies do not move is the lack of supply and demand for currency and volume, as well as selling at a price lower than the purchase price as you said

Life is great and enjoy it

I believe a stable coin can also become when there is a huge amount of orders just next to each other, for example there are many orders for buying dogecoin at 27 and many orders for selling it at 28. If there is enough volume, even whales might not be able to do much about the price, as the amounts are too big to change it.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There are a couple reasons i can think of;

• Too much supply, like doge.
  • no muck manipulation or fake news to make people panic
  • stable market conditions.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, Jessika said:

Each excellent coin and also tokens provide a fantastic amount about deals not merely reduce or perhaps several areas requests may also be set several dealers regarding the crypto industry due to the fact it really is will be huge areas.

Dogecoin has been almost stable for a year due to its huge supply as the increased supply meets demand easily. If supply and demand are equal, then the coin will be stable. Good tokens that have a large volume on exchanges are not only limited or many market orders also place many traders of the cryptocurrency market because this is a big market.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:22 AM, Luciferludz said:

You know what's making a coin or token to be stable without moving? 

This is happen due to people who put their orders to that coin are buying high and sell low with high spread. Example, buy $10000 and sell $6000

So that's means users who wants to buy the coin will not buy it because of it's high spread of buying high and sell low.

But in order coin to be moving the spread must be atleast buy $10000 sell $9980. That's is a best spread for trading.

In my opinion, what causes the coin price to not move is the volume of coin trading that is not enough, if there is a lot of coin demand, the coin price will also continue to rise, but if there is no demand, of course the price of the coin cannot move even it can fall to the lowest level.

On 8/18/2020 at 5:44 AM, Sugibengi said:

In my opinion, what causes the coin price to not move is the volume of coin trading that is not enough, if there is a lot of coin demand, the coin price will also continue to rise, but if there is no demand, of course the price of the coin cannot move even it can fall to the lowest level.

I will not say the volume is the main cause, although if the volume is so large/much, this can affect the coin not to easily increase even if people buy it. But the main reason for a coin not to move is the lesson demand, if a coin is well demanded for, it will increase price. 

when you find this coin with this big spread you find that have small volume in trading, i don't like those coin or token how's have small volume be cause if i buy i will spend long time to sell my buying coin 

I think it depends on the type of coin, yes, if the coin bought is a stablecoin it will be difficult to move, but if you buy bitcoin I think it will always fluctuate, no matter whether they sell high or low because the price of bitcoin always moves up and down. So in my opinion it is not about the number of people selling cheap, but the type of coins that are being bought.

I used to think before my entry into the world of digital currencies that if there is a big difference between the purchase price and the selling price, this indicates that the currency is volatile and unstable, and now I read in your post that this indicates the stability of the currency, are you sure of the information, my friend?

• +1 1

Nobody sell their coin at lower bud and don't buy at higher price without reason may be sometime newbies bought them but the spread of volatile coin is always good way to earn in selling and buying. If you bought at $1 you must sell at $1.10 at east and go after even more profit. So for the buying you would at least buy at $0.90 or even low but if the order goes more lower then I will not meet the end. Always make a reasonable price and target constant trading coins for making something .Can be greedy for 10X. 

Some coins do not have volatility because they are not so popular and there are no people who want to buy them and the ones who hold them are not willing to buy and this kind of still situation makes the coin deteriorate or have stand still, this case is very unhealthy and it makes it almost impossible to make any profit at all. 

• +1 1

I think you are right. And some times what you are talking about happened, because of the panic planted by the whales. Generally the beginners buy higher and sell cheaper, because they are not able to manage their stress, when they see the price going up or dropping.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, this is absolutely true, market makers do this in the beginning in order to make this currency stable and stable, and then the currency stabilizes and all the buying and selling orders for this currency become close, and the market owners remain alert to it so that no market whales manipulate it.

• +4 1

In my case I think this should not be done in trading as it may be result in losing all you have,in my opinion you should buy low and sell high if you want to become a successfull trader and to earn good profits. No doubt ups and downs are part of trading but the best strategies and good plans make you successfull and more experienced. So try to learn more about trading from expertise and seniors before starting it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many times what makes the currency move is also to see the market structure with which it has been fulfilling for many years, but also makes the supply and demand of such a pair is also going through things. It is best to focus on analyzing in 3 pairs maximum, see how they are fulfilling and start to get all the benefit with your respective trading system.

• +1 1

There are many reasons why a fixed currency does not move, like the one I said is one of the reasons, but you must also know that currencies that do not move are not good either in the field of trading or in the field of investment because they are considered old people that move slowly

Stable coins are a very interesting thing. The spread on them is incredibly low and it's the best option of cashing out your money from crypto currency.

there are many coins which is used about this site that will be changed or not and there are some alters are not like coin and the talk are the two coins about this site which will be able to do you can easily invest in it and work on it and are much and more profitable running because I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the talk and the coinbase because these are the only two coins are both decide which have no alter and not changing still at lot of time working on this site.