Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift? - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Would You Buy Crypto as a Christmas Gift?

No brother i will not purchase bitcoin this Christmas because i don't have enough money near me right now. Also pricing of bitcoin is so high that i can't afford to purchase. I know that after selling bitcoin i could recover my purchasing price but it will be risky for me. Thank you.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:58 AM, chadex said:

most definitely. Buying bitcoin as a gift to someone you love will really makes that person happy before getting the doin, you have to a the person you're gifting the coin wallet address first. Buying bitcoin as a gift would really be nice.

If you have the money to send gift of bitcoins to others then why not 😄 there's no one stopping you on doing that Christmas deeds. Update us on Christmas on how much your giving away if this is real 😄 

21 hours ago, Basel098 said:

If I have a friend who loves cryptography and cryptocurrencies, of course I will be eligible for Christmas digital currencies, I can give them some bitcoins

I gifted my friend on his 1 bitcoin birthday and I sent it to his own wallet and it was the most beautiful surprise

Well, we don't know if some people will gift crypto this is very unique and I think many people dont know how to use this. Thats why I think this is not good to gift 

If I were you just buy a normal gift because it is really good thing than gift it with bitcoin especially when the person is not a trader and it is really good for those trader.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

it looks great and new idea , i love to try this but to accept from my friends first 
but you should have a friend who is interesting in crypto also , but why to do that just give him a real money in his hand , it will better and more safer to both of you , 

I think crypto is a good gift for christmas. I brought some cryptocurrencies  on christmas for my parents but its best investment also and its value will increase in upcoming days, so i think its a good gift. 

I will not buy cryptocurrency as a christmas gift. The reason is that we are living in a rural area and there are many areas in our place that has no internet access and people are not so knowledgeable about how to use smartphones and computer. Thus it is not very practical for me to buy crypto for my christmas gift.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

i would like to buy  crypto not only for Christmas day gift but also for any special day gift.And if it’s Christmas then it’s so beautiful as a gift.we can buy it and storing it as a gift for the future occasion. The importance of Crypto make it more pleasure and valuable as a gift.   

Well it depends, if my family or other friends know it I might use crypto and buy it as a gift, it's not bad because it is crypto it's just that the price of it is volatile so we can't sure that if they give some of it, can also receive exactly what we give.

3 hours ago, Tasnima Hamid Nisha said:

I think crypto currency is the   most valuable gift for every one and it is the best gift for chrismas. It seems a good idea if the person to whom the gift is given details in crypto currencies  and loves them. 

i think i will buy it in 2020 and this year is very much special to me. in this year btc will go moon and all other coin price will go high.

I've given some ethereum as a gift previously, but I haven't received any cryptocurrencies as a gift, unfortunately I haven't received any 100 bitcoin gift yet haha.

23 hours ago, DreamHack said:

It's a good idea if you want to give that, but maybe you can give it if we understand about bitcoin. problems will occur if the given does not understand, so maybe the purpose of giving is not achieved.

Yeah maybe you are right crypto currency can be a good gift to give but if the person's don't know how to use it it will be useless so in my opinion it is better to buy something from that crypto currency than it will make good sense.

Encryption is a good gift for every friend, but I haven't sent it to anyone yet, because most currencies are high in price, so encryption is a valuable gift for all friends and family.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. Do people (you guys) buy cryptocurrency as a Christmas gift for friends or family or do you ever feel like a gift? Have you ever asked a friend or family member for their birthday or a Christmas gift and you think most people would gift crypto?

The cryptocurrency can be used as a gift if you wish to surprise them with cryptocurrency, before they will become wired and later after understanding it they will accept it

To the family wjere crypto is one of the their main Currency they wilk choose to do everything in crypot and that will work fine with them.Prоbably nоt this Хmаs as fоlks on my entourаgе don't know abоutBTС.

This is a simple way to get I attempted it once yet it didn't go as arranged in light of the fact that actually no one around me in the family realizes that much about it so you cannot offer it to them as a blessing on the off chance that they don't get it.

I dont think its a very good idea, to give or buy crypto as some cases there is a lot of good effort we have to work and be sure that we have to work and do the right thing in crypto, so we have to avoid,  its important we have to follow and put together , this is what we have to work and do the right thing we know

• +1 1

Of course! Especially because you can make a beautiful paper wallet! But please inform the one to receive that gift what it actually is.

No one would be glad to learn after a year or two that they put to the rubbish equivalent of $1000, as the crypto prices went up by few hundred percent in the meantime!

On 10/31/2019 at 8:52 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been wondering about this for a long time. Do people (you guys) buy crypto as a Christmas gift for friends or family, or would you ever consider it as a gift? Have you ever had a friend or family member ask for this as a gift for their birthday or for Christmas and do you think many people give crypto as a gift?

No i think not people will not buy for gift. It is not as cheap to give the gifts. As mine i did not ask or my friends ask for such types of gifts. 

No, i will not buy crypto for christmass as a gift, but i will sell a small amount from my bitcoin wallet and buy a gift for my family. Though in christmass prices can become cheap because many people will need money for enjoying with their families.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We can gave Christmas gift to each others of crypto market assets but last Christmas i not gave any gift of btc. But always i used fiat currencies foe buying gifts and enjoying it. Next time i will try to used btc.