Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

Mining using yourself over the phone, we have to work as hard and its very difficult, its important that you look at what happens when you start an app, whether is a game or a faucet , its very difficult and tiring and it requires you put everything in perspective

The earnings from all the mentioned above is very minimal and it can not do good to any one therefore, it would be better in my opinion to sleep the whole day and I might dream of something big that might add value to my life..

With these 3 options I probably didn't choose which one. it doesn't work well with me tapping phones or taps. I would choose to make money different from cryptocurrencies instead of sleeping all day

In the case of spigots and multipurpose mining, try the best you can that you simply want to burn in your spare time. In my opinion it is best to rest without fixing and guaranteeing portable mining

Sleep while day, because the more you sleep the more energy you get and more energy can help you finish your work and earn easy.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:57 PM, imdad123 said:

its your own choice how you spend your time its better to join some faucets that gave you some earning on daily do not waste your time in useless activities .

Yes i am agree with you. Spending time is more beneficial for the member and get more money.

3 hours ago, kuseav said:

I will not receive all that you do not earn, Why do you choose only one of these three options, when there are other posibilities.

i know,trading is the best way to earn,but i am just answering the original post,read first the original post this 3 option only is what he included.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Option 4. None of them. Mobile mining is hard for your phone. Faucets are taking a lot from your time. Just buy bitocin, it doesn't need to be much, you will earn more in usd and you can use your time more important things.

Mobile mining is something In which u have to look at the mobile constantly because it may get warm up & burn out . Also u don't get much money with mobile mining. I would rather PREFER faucet claiming because it's easy & better than sleeping whole day.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Faucet claiming to earn 1500 sathoshi in spent of 20 hours it was not good it was like a waste of our time then i will fell sleep without earning anything it was the best. But now i work in cryptotalk.        

The 1st Opinion Of Me Is You Will Choose The First Option If You Want To Earn Money From Mining Then It Is Best Otherwise The 3rd Option For Those People Who Are Working In A Job And Earning Money From There.

I don't want to engage in mobile mining because it just heated up, drain the battery of my mobile phone. In faucet I don't like it too because I need to spend a lot of time then in the end I just earn a low amount. These two is not convenient for me, I would rather choose to sleep whole day because I am holding a coin that I will trade in the right time.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:42 PM, bestprofi said:

Why would you choose just one of these three options, when there are other possibilities to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you have no trading money, do a bounty campaign, attend an airdrop .. do something with your life 🙂 

Yes i agree with you there are so many other options if one does not trust trading then they can simply earn by posting here. Who would like to sleep when earning is so easy here.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

These three options are likely to be not acceptable at all. Mobile mining is not profitable, faucet claiming is a highly struggling work and sleeping whole day without earn anything is bad for life and health too. So we should have no. 4 point which is to struggle as much as we can to get higher rewards/earnings/profits from any of work, trading etc.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I will select to earn satoshi by spending about 2-3 hours of my life which is not listed in options. But if i have to select any one option then i will select last option of sleeping whole day without anything earning. Because there are all option taking my most of the time except last one.

Why are you choosing one of the three if you can able to earn it here in the forum. Joining here is not a waste of time because you can gather informations and learning is here. Thats why they creating this forum for us to earn and deliver informations.

Mobile mining is the nothing than waste. Rather than mobile mining sleeping whole day would be better cause our phones still not that much powerfull to do the job.  

Maybe the 1500 satoshi is better i stay online more than sleeping lol. but  it is also low cheap payment...

I used to this mobile mining and faucets etc but i wasted my time on that activities as they pay very little money but consume very much time, i would suggest not to get involved in this things.

47 minutes ago, Nayan deka said:

I used to this mobile mining and faucets etc but i wasted my time on that activities as they pay very little money but consume very much time, i would suggest not to get involved in this things.

I agree with you it is better to not waste your time with those faucets especially that you have no referrals because it is not really profitable. Better to focus this forum so you can earn 30,000 satoshis a day.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can still earn while sleeping if you want to.just sign up on faucets and share your referral links .Everytime someone sign up and collect cryptocurrency from your link you will get their referral commision.

If I have to choose, I prefer mobile mining while I get satoshi as I am sleeping. I don't do anything but I at least earn btc even very little a day. In a year, I got much better. But, actually there are other ways of earning btc than three ways told above, make us earn much.

Let the mobile work for you while you are sleeping. How can we spent 20 hours for 1500 satoshi? We have also other things to do. And about sleeping whole day without doing nothing , how will a person survive in that kind of attitude? No one wants this idea I believe.

Any form of mobile mining is scam, because mining is not done using mobile phones, so it's a waste of your precious time. Claiming from faucet might be good, but it's time consuming is so thing else. But instead of sleeping all day long, I will choose the faucet claim.

Between these I have to chose 3. I prefer doing anything else from faucets and mobile mining and the estimates you provide are quite accurate. You will have to spent a whole day to earn just 1500 satoshi. Totally worthless activity.