Best place to consult - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Best place to consult

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It’s more convenient for me to use coingeko, there are more coins. There are those that have not yet been added to the coinmarketcap, and you can already see all the information of interest on a particular coin.

pxf.jpg

I agree, I think Coinmarketcap is very complete in terms of information about encryption, altcoins and tokens, and even about the exchange market, but I also consult Coingecko, which is also very good, even think more complete when it comes to tokens. , especially the newest projects.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:26 PM, Migo said:

If you want know everything about cryptocurrencies including prices, best exchange sites, you should go to : https://coinmarketcap.com/ this site is the official web site for cryptocurrencies and everything about it, you will never miss anything even about tokens. 

Well, thanks for this site to know what happens on the bitcoin but we can see the price of it by searching only on google, and also you can see the price of bitcoin in the market.

Coinmarketcap is the most popular and trusted site which provides all info on 3087 crypto currencies. I also follow Coingecko too. These two sites really awesome.

• +2 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

4 minutes ago, Fancycoin said:

Thanks for this as a newbie here i finally found a website so that i can learn more about crypto currency. I hope that as i read this i can easily understand everything about crypto.

This is the official crypto website, with this one you see and follow everything about prices, exchanging markets, even the new coins, it is very helpful. 

3 hours ago, meowmeow said:

Thank you for your suggestion. I actually check the prices of the coins in the live market. Where in it updates every second which is good since you can see the new price of the market instantly.

Yes this site is good for consulting and checking prices, you can see prices in most of exchanging markets but this one is unique, you can find anything you missed here 

4 hours ago, Rg123 said:

Well, thanks for this site to know what happens on the bitcoin but we can see the price of it by searching only on google, and also you can see the price of bitcoin in the market.

Yes you are right,my purpose is not the price of cryptocurrencies, you can find a specific exchanging markets for your coin, and if you participated in some airdrop you can see here if your airdrop is listed with a price or not. 

• +2 1

It is necessary to know the volume and price of any coin and anyone can get maximum coins price and volume from coinmarketcap. some coins are not listed in coinmarketcap but all the good ranking and valuable coin are listed. coinmarketcap is very important for cryptocurrency.

In consulting coins prices coinmarketcap is not the only one out there, we have cryptocompare, coingecko, but most of all is coinmarketcap

The best service that provides complete information about cryptocurrencies and not only but also cryptocurrency exchange exchanges. I use the service myself and analyze the crypto market which is very convenient. 

I always use coinmarketcap as a place to see the movements of the crypto market. there is very easy and convenient, also the information presented coinmarketcap is always right on target.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Migo said:

It is a must for every professional crypto workers. every morning, i go to coinmarketcap website to know the happenings of crypto world. it became my habit now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Coinmarketcap was really good and it's really helping searching some potential coin and token, There are some alternative too like cryptocompare and coingecko (Coingecko is good with instant calculator), Really recommend to visit that guys for your trading refrence.

That site is really good for people who are in to trading, this will help them to decide when they should start trading and when they should stop for a moment. Also, this is not just good for traders but also for holders, because as they watch the movement of the coin in the market they will know where should they invest and what coins are the best to hold.

Yes I also use coinmarketcap to see the market price there whether it goes down or up. in coinmarketcap we can know a lot, here is the place for all information about crypto.

Coinmarketcap is the best way to consult where it encompasses all the substantial information about cryptocurrency. You will learn a lot from this site. You need to explore many sites and distinguish the differences specially the authenticity of information for you to be able to inpart it to others.

If it comes for price or other things coinmarketcap is great. But this forum is also very good. This also gives you a earning opportunity. The forums are the best place to discuss about any topic you want except the restricted. 

Coinmarketcap is the best platform for knowing about any coin news or exchange news. here you will get all news about crypto.

If I want to know the value of coin in US Dollars I used this site sometimes because its user interface is minimal and simple and it not hurting my eye so the result my goal is easy to find in that site.

Well, I look for information or consult in searching for all the places of exchange, coins, tokens, and so on at coinmarketcap.

Thabks for this. I clicked the link and  I'm gonna explore to it sooner since I'm using binance but i read the comments and they say its great. I'm trying it.

I agree with the OP, besides that if you want to discuss about crypto currencies can be in this cryptotalk forum or bitcointalk. Besides CMC there are also coingecko and cryptocompare which have similar features 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, Migo said:

Its right it is good site for overall information regarding anything about crypto. But if you want to get specific knowledge about any project or coin you can visit their official sites. Also there are some other good sites like coincodex, coincheckup, coingecko, coincap etc.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:26 PM, Migo said:

I am also using that website to check current information and also to see it's history, specially the chart. There are also a lot of websites that offers the same as coinmarketcap, like congecko. I visiting that site also.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/18/2020 at 1:05 PM, imran777 said:

I know about this site and I have listened also that it has fake data. And some say that it is giving the good data. I am on two bots.

A site having fake data is better to stay away from it