Crypto as a gift - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

It's a great idea. But I've never given anybody Bitcoin as many people do not have a Bitcoin account. I just turn my BTC into USD and donate.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 12:14 PM, sumit71428 said:

Yeh i have gifted some of my ETH to my friends though I don't gift Bitcoin as the transaction fees is very high so in this case i prefer gifting eth.

One day I gifted one of my friend some btc and he cant understand how to use the btc and then I suggest him to do trading with that asset.

Yes we can do that. By that more people will be attracted towards using it but it also has a chance to be the coins to get wasted if the person who is gifted doesn't know how to use it also doesn't has a interest in it.

Unfortunately No XD I wish if someone send me a gift like this ! in the other side when I will have to a big amount of Btc I will send gifts 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

If there’s someone would do that then it is great but you need to choose people who’s willing to learn and it is good thing that we can share to others about crypto.

I cannot give crypto coins ( Bitcoins) as a gift, because i have nothing now i earn here and want to invest these crypto coin in future. I just told many friends about that how they earn crypto coins with working. Many friends work here and earn this is gift.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, hexwin said:

I gave a gift, he lost the private key. Not doing that anymore, not even if i had the spare key before people take this seriously.

Since most of my associates are not in round bitcoin I arrange by no means certain crypto as a gift but it is a enormously able clue to familiarize crypto to them, I am accepted wisdom of generous tangible bitcoin like casascius and perhaps they will be interested, express gratitude you for bountiful this idea!

On 10/31/2019 at 1:49 AM, hexwin said:

Yes i have done this. I haven't gifted bitcoin but i exchanged my bitcoins money and buyed that present from bitcoins. Then i gave the gift to my sister. She got really happy. I have also donated several giftcard buyed from bitcoins.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

This is true that the crypto market is the gift for the jobless peoples because now this time almost the peoples will know about the crypto market and they invest their money in this business and now wait for the bull to sell the coins in high price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I have never gave anyone cryptocurrency as a gift, because it is very hard to earn that coins, if i get enough of coins or i get rich enough i will surely help out newbies to get started.

2 hours ago, Nobel Islam said:

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Just to add up on your idea, i think a paper wallet is more givable as a gift.

These days, there are many sources for shopping but a very easy way to shop via mobile at home if the shopper true use this.

Hello there

For me, it is a good gift, because i needed a part time job and i find it in this foram, so i am very happy about crypto and i wanna stay continue.

Thank you

I have never given such gifts, but if I have the opportunity, I will definitely do it, since cryptocurrency is the future of the financial system.

here in my country Philippines we have local wallet we called coins.ph which have option to send gift "AMPAO" we use this ampao to send crypto as a gift.  I use this also to send my family a gift every time there is occasion like Christmas birthday. 

It is not only a gift for earners but it is useful for those people who opened online shops and accepting bitcoin payments.

I will be pleased if someone gives me a cryptocurrency as gift. It's actually the kind of gifts that I wanted the most to have because I'm so into cryptocurrency. So giving someone cryptocurrency as a gift might be a good idea, and you could also teach them how to use them.

before I don't give give Bitcoin as a gift.but I seem someone gift is bitcoin like it. actually there is many person like to do that for promoted thear youtube channel. i ssen every week the give bitcoin and other coine in random people. i think that's a good idea.

thank you for post.

Crypto as gift is a good thing to give to someone who knows cryptocurrency very well and can make good use of cryptocurrency through trading and if the person don't know well then the person who is giving cryptocurrency as a gift will be in loss because the person who is receiving crypto as a gift does not know about it and will think this gift is not usefull.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

I never give a gift from someone in the form of cryptocurrency my friend there has lack of education related cryptocurrency Bitcoin price is very high so they are not afford able for small investor I buy some Bitcoin satoshi and waiting for good price Bitcoin has the maian cryptocurrency where we can earn good profit in my opinion Bitcoin is the most precious gift in these days

O have received crypto as a gift and also giving out crypto as a gift. That another way of exploring crypto currency over the world, when we give and receive.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:04 AM, hexwin said:

I didn't give people high gift. But I give some gift to my YouTube audience. I have YouTube channel and I made a giveaway about Ethereum. I give them an amount for transaction fees.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, Jamil12345 said:

Yes of course I got the crypto currency as a gift.  Because I can make a lot of money here.  This is the best gift I have ever received.  My biggest gift is crypto currency I can earn 4 thousand seven hundred daily

The best gift in crypto is to print a paper wallet with 0.01 BTC balance inside it and send it by post to the receiver. You can also write instructions about how to use the wallet and send it along with the wallet so that the person who receive it don't get confused about what is bitcoin and how he should spend or convert it.