Crypto as a gift - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

6 hours ago, sampa44 said:
 If you're buying a present for a cryptocurrency fanatic that doesn't already have a hardware wallet, then this could make for a great gift. Hardware wallets can be one of the most secure ways of holding cryptocurrency. Ledger and Trezor are two of the more popular options on the market.

It could be a great gift if actually it will be of use to that and they knows how to use it

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

I never had someone who I was given crypto as a gift, also there are no one gifted me this crytos. 
But I believe, this days, cryptocurrencies as gift is a good gift. It looks like you just give free investments to someone you wanted to give it. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Giving it as a gift will be awesome and the truth is fantastically categorical that this manner of ritual exists, of curriculum I will exhibit a proportion of acceptance since bitcoin is construction fantastically useful jumps in future again

I once gave bitcoin to my uncle. But he considered bitcoin difficult to understand and asked me to replace it with another item. 🤣

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

no but i like your idea! receiver can use crypto gift to buying stuff or hold it for future! but its also risky i guess we have to give stable coins as present.

Thanks you for sharing, A very good idea to introduce Cryptocurrency / bitcoin to friends, relatives. yea I once told my friend to download a Bitcoin wallet on a mobile phone and I would give a Bitcoin gift worth $ 100, but my friend is not interested.

It's a good way to receive a gift because it's a kind of gift where if you keep it for a long it will be more valuable, and also it's a better way of giving a gift because the receiver can decide where he/she wants to use the money so he/she can buy the thing he/she wants.

4 hours ago, Agios said:

Thanks you for sharing, A very good idea to introduce Cryptocurrency / bitcoin to friends, relatives. yea I once told my friend to download a Bitcoin wallet on a mobile phone and I would give a Bitcoin gift worth $ 100, but my friend is not interested.

It was hus loss .If i were your friend i would listen to you.I was brought into crypto by my friend he ask me money for investment and said i will tell you something where you can earn more from real job.So this way i came in crypto and i am very thankful to him for this.

Umm.. yeah I am very much agreed with you mate. Don't give golds to the goats they wont value it means that any present should be given to someone who can appreciate it.  If a person don't want to have Bitcoin, he will probably lost that...

Gifting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is great, but you should then give it to someone who has prior knowledge about these kind of things, it is possible that if you are going to give it to just anyone, chances are they are just going to waste it and not profit from it.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

never I received from anyone gift of bitcoin or any altcoins nor I give gift of crypto assets to anyone so it is very nice if we  give crypto assets gift to each others. 

I think that's best gift can you give to someone, where you give him gift and job. 

As we said: "Don't give me a fish. teach me how to fish." 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:15 PM, Acca212 said:

I think that's a very good idea, giving a gift to someone with crypto, it could be that the person given the gift is in cryptocurrency to start trading.

He can start trading but only if he knows how and what crypto is all about

Well, i did it when my friend celebrating his birthday, he is also a crypto user and he wants to buy some coins such as bitcoin to used it in holding and trading and i surprised him by giving some a small amount of bitcoin and he is happy for that.

I think its all about what you think is the best gift for anyone and if you think bitcoin is the only gift then am sure that you will be gifting someone something , but it depends on how much it is is , so be sure to understand what is good as a gift, but its also a very gift for anyone.

It is a good idea but you must teach them how to use and manage it. Otherwise, the will be careless and lost their precious gift. That will be a total waste.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/30/2019 at 1:04 PM, hexwin said:

well that is very good if you give someone bitcoin and I am sure that the one that you will give will really appreciate of your gift.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I haven't given anyone the gift of crypto coins but that idea sounds good to be true, how about you have you done that, if so with which coin ?

i am not so rich to share bitcoin to my friend.still i am trying to collect the little amount of btc and low price crypto currency coins.so i am very much hopeful for the future price and the money how i will get

It's not a bad idea, gifting using cryptocurrency is good but it depends for everyone how they use it well if everyone in your family knows crypto you can do that. 

Yes i can give bitcoin as a gift to the pe3that a very honest to me, i have this thought on my head to give gifts of 500$ worth btc to my friend  and show him how it works.

i have already receive from friends as gift.

They send in my coinbase account when he made 1 btc.

i hope i will also can make a btc soon 

Edited by TasinHasan

On 10/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, hexwin said:

yes, one time i created a wallet and put in some bitcoins and i gave to my friends the seed. after this they would have to do some research to see how to use that seed on their own, i just said them to don't put that online or everywhere 

I think crypto is much better as a gift. This is a great gift for working in crypto. It will help us improve our personal lives and if we can reserve bitcoin we will get a lot of profit. There is a lot of potentials to pump Bitcoin. Crypto is a great gift to all of us.