Crypto as a gift - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

I have made an btc wallet for my friend for x mas day . tomorrow I wil givw him thw access of the wallet and I will suggest him to use this for trading in yobit exchange.

I haven't given anyone any Bitcoin gifts yet, but I wish I could give some of my Bitcoin to my friend using Yobit.  In that case I would have a good feeling that by working online I was able to give someone a gift.  So the Bitcoin gift really seems like something extraordinary to me.

Well, I know that there are only 21 million Bitcoin tolls, I once sent my friend a gift of about 100,000 satoshis as an understanding to my friend. I invite them to trade and introduce cryptocurrency.

Hello yes I have got a sign up bonus from a website with 0.001 btc which I received it from blockchain if you want the link please message me

I think most people don't want to just give out gifts and teach them how to get them, especially if it's the main coin. if it's beyond reasonable limits maybe that's one way to scam. need knowledge and hard work if you want to get something valuable. unless the person we know and are beside us. beware

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

That would be great if someone give you a gift of bitcoin instead of flowers and chocolates.i hope i gind one who will give me that kind of gift.lol

Yes that is ever i do. When my friend in a forum who always help me promote my thread get birthday.

I just him Bitcoin for gift. Maybe around 0.01 BTC, don't worry that time Bitcoin is still cheap not like now.

I see he really happy because he never get any gift when birthday. So for the exchanges he make me an avatar on my profile photo in the forum. He drawing it by their hand and that is very beautiful.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think so
That's a bad idea like for a gift

!!! Продам сигнатурку !!!

What do you think about giving someone a wallet with Bitcoin and teaching them how to use it?

Maybe you gave someone the Bitcoin gift behind you

Keep in mind that there are a total of 21 Bitcoins

Yes, I gave a small amount of Satoshi and Dog Coin, that year I gave coupons in my telegram chat and whoever opened it faster and received a reward was fun to watch

I would not give that kind of gift to someone who is not interested in using crypto. Remember that people have to be tech savvy in order to use cryptocurrencies.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have never gifted cryptocurrency to others.But this is the greatest idea to gift Cryptocurrency dear ones.Crypto is the most valuable currency

I already giving my brother some ethereum before on christmas, I hope i can give more better gift like physical bitcoin so it will give good memories to people that receive gift from us, How about all of you? Did you give any crypto related stuff on last christmas?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

This will be an awesome gift to give and take. But i dont have given or taken this type of gift from anyone. 

Oh, this sounds interesting. If this happens, it will certainly be great, surely cryptocurrency lovers like me will enjoy it.

Yes this is a good idea about giving Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as Gift, but you will give a Gift to family or friends or any other person only if they know cryptocurrency and if they have an address wallet.....etc So is good idea but for crypto users. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

present my bitcoin wallet is empty if some one gift some bitcoin Its very happy to me and says try yourself what you do i really want some experience in trade I use this coin in trading but in real life it never happen its just like dream 

On 05.01.2020 at 23:26, Minna said:

if they provide me bitcoin for my birthday, i can probably be happy, a exquisite present that can be saved on your pockets as a memento and its value will growth over time.

Probably who is engaged in cryptocurrencies will be happy with such a gift. And who does not know cryptocurrency is better to give ordinary gifts. Cryptocurrency is not suitable for everyone as a gift. This is my personal opinion.

1 minute ago, kuscoi11 said:

I really like bitcoin and I'm also using it, it would be great if on my birthday I was given bitcoins, I would definitely be happy and excited.

You can get a birthday gift in the form of bitcoin by always being active on this forum, friend, if you want to buy something on your birthday, maybe you can get it,because I get some benefits from saving cryptocurrency and selling it at the right time

In the event that they give me bitcoin for my birthday, I will most likely be upbeat, an incredible present that can be put away in your wallet as a trinket and its worth will increment after some time.

There are differences in the merits of those who make money through cryptocurrency, I think only members of the cryptocurrency will express their own views and can post any questions you don't know about cryptocurrency that newcomers should not spam.  He was rewarded annually through the festival.

Some of our fellow members have possibly shared their blessings as for me, I would only give ut to those person that knows how to handle money and circulate it to not loss income. 

Crypto we received as a gift because how can one start a place where one can earn money without doing anything, so I think it is our gift.

• -2 1