Risk and Reward - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

2 hours ago, jancong said:

But the diversion is changing currently, most of them dont want to danger presently, in ICO which became alot to be a trick.

I didn't understand anything you meant

2 hours ago, compha said:

We took the risk for goodbye almost 2 a long term i assume, we have to modify approaches and we must be be beyond any doubt.

same thing:

2 hours ago, scolag said:

I even have tried replacing in my past due 2017 and early 2018 without knowing a great deal around changing matters and I adore round eighty% of my hypothesis. My exhort isn't always to include into this trade except you recognize what you're doing.

same thing:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It depends on the situation, taking 20% of loss is exaggerated, I would say that a maximum of 3% to 5% can be acceptable (using Stop - Loss)

On 26.09.2019 at 22:09, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

hello trader! I want to tell you that when choosing the right asset, you can earn more than 500 percent and this is understandable in a day? but in order to have it you need to take a lot of experience! and this is your own finances understand?

Trading has a risk , whether we like it or not. With the risk either you can profit or loose your coins just follow the main rules .never go with your greedy emotion always trade using the head.

I think you should never go for high risk high reward because that strategy will never bring you profit over the long term. You will lose much more than you win because it is all based on your luck with this type of trading strategy. 

I agree with you the prices of crypto currencies are going up and down its the rule of market otherwise there is no attraction for traders appears to invest there currency .When any investor invest his currency then the company have this profit they do any business with this currency .

6 minutes ago, addou said:

Risk and compensate are portion and divide of any commerce or contribute. You'd discover a single project wherein there's as it have been lean either compensate or danger. Its predominant run the show that continuously thinks first approximately risk or misfortune and after that almost advantage. Something else you may be in inconvenience.

No risk no reward. Every success is accomplished by the RISK to start, with the intention to earn a REWARD...

On 9/26/2019 at 9:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.

good opinion I agree with you that the world of commerce must be patient and diligent in checking and fast moving to follow developments

11 minutes ago, brunatu said:

Risk and reward are common things in crypto. You try buying a random coin which is super risk and may get money or may lose. More risk = more profit.

this new thing for me, maybe I will not do trade first because there are still many that I do not know, thank you for the information

Capital management is one of the most important things that cannot be achieved without it. If you are a professional in technical analysis, you will not make a profit if you do not deviate in capital management.

Yes you have the correct understanding about the risk and reward its right that if you are trading then you will be in a risk as trading involves too much of risk but if you managed with it then it will be very easy to generate profit through your trading coins.

Risk and the reward  are directly proportional to each other.More  risk now rewstd or loss.Less risk and less reward or loss.

Yes you are correct.once we take the risk later get the reward.trading is only based on the uos and down in thr price.we should never be panic by considering the down prices.we just have to make a goal price and after reaching at the desired goal price then we should sell the coins

Welcome with me
There is no possibility to limit the risk in crypto trading
The problem of extreme price volatility is the most important risk in crypto trading, unlike the exchange, in which foreign currency price fluctuation is at a slight level

That is right 

every risk trade based on a certain strategy it will be very rewarding

but as a begginer i like to trade safe to gain some experience first without experience the risks will be a huge losses 

Of course, transactions are always up and down, transactions need a cold head. with trading will make money faster and not have to wait like holding. The lessons you learn about trading are also my views and strategies.

Yes of you want to be successful then you must have to take risk in your life sometimes, if you are not here to take risks then trading is not for you.

No risk , No gain. If you want to earn money from cryto you should take risk. It is called a business. If you work as a labour you have not any risk. 

Sometimes the higher the risk the higher the rewards and thats is true.trading is really hard and the possibility that you will also lose all youre money there even if trading is really profitable

I am no professional and I am no trader, But I wanted to be a professional trader. I want to trade and make profit for my college. I want to trade but there is something I need before to start MONEY. That's why I am earning money to start trading. You cannot start into something if you are not starting to do something. But for now I am investing my time to understand trading, I am reading books and watching videos.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

You a very right on this but the fact is that people panic and sell in lost when ever there is little down trends making many persons to lose their money because emotional and panic sales all the time causing lost of money in Crypto trading.

In trading there's always a risk but that risk can give you enough profit, you just need a plan and you must know what you're doing while trading especial learn how the movement of the market works because all of it can help you even if you choose a very risky way because the reward is double. 

having rewards comes up from the risks tou need to take first. so don't be scared taking the risks,because you cannot be successful if you dont take risks in trading. you can lessen those risks by having patience just be confident and stay calm.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:24 AM, Trader21 said:

The emotions drive the market and logic rules the market participants. Difference is clear, the reasons shouldn't be a excuse

Transactions must be risky to reduce the risk that requires carefulness and patience in identifying projects that are invested in order to obtain great rewards. My advice is not to engage in this work unless you know what you are doing.

The biggest you risk the better rewards await you in your goal. Its like take the risk or lose the chance. Most of the successful traders now face a lot of struggles before achieving their goals.