Risk and Reward - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

Risk and reward will always be there. We must know how we can manage the risk so that if we get lost, we don't lose too big. Many traders don't know how they can manage the risk, and they still use their money to buy another coin. If the price is going to go down for 20%, we should not panic and wait for a while, and if the price is down for more, then we can buyback of that coin so we can reduce the average price.
The reward will happen if we can hold our emotions and not panic because after the market is down, the market will adjust to the new price, which means the price will increase again. So we need to hold for a while and see what will happen later.

Any thing we do we learn from others.In trading we saw very few peoples are who say proudly they learn from self work not from any  Professional.They make their on way from their hard work.Trading or any business have same terminalogy of Risk and Reward.In trading of coins have low risk against Stocks market.We take risk for reward .but the situation every time changes according to our decions in trading some time ita become 50-50,60-40,90-10 wheir we play we odds.

The rule is always like this, the higher the risk the higher the profit. Just like in betting, the higher the odds are the higher your profit will be if you bet on them. Of course the chances of winning are also lower 

On 9/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

In the world of trade we really have to be prepared with all the risk. Trade law must deal direcly with rising and falling prices. We must be smart to install tactics from the movement of graphics that often up and down irregularly. The point is do not panic and do not take decisions quickly in trading.

On 26.09.2019 at 19:09, ayatoslaw said:

at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.

I have been trading for more than a year, this is not much, but you always rely on the worst option, because if you only rely on growth, you risk 2 times!

On 10/16/2019 at 3:10 AM, Barau12 said:

As my mate said The market moves based on indicators. But risk taken also encourage to reward

Yeah the more risk you take by putting lot of money into a great coin, will give you lot of money in return, trading in crypto currency does have some risk but if you are patient and brave you can make alot of money.

I'm new too, although I've been in the cryptographic market for almost two years, but I've learned one thing: the greater the risk of losing, the greater the chance of winning, and vice versa. But as I choose to be more moderate, I prefer to take small risks. It's my strategy.

20 minutes ago, Kanda said:

Taking risk is much better than not taking anything, the cause of riaking is a reward, it is good or bad. Having a reward in every risk is good because the reward is the fruit of your hardworks.

it depends on the personality of each person, for example I'm a person who can risk everything in every trade without having that much stress but some other people can't do that and they should really stay away from these type of actions as they may create health issues with having so much stress

On 9/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

So brother what do you suggest for me, if the lose is more than 45%, did i need to sell or hold until the price go back to normal?
   I think trading is very complicated for now, because we are not sure about Government, and as we all know, this Institutions, have the most influence on prices in cryptocurrencies, because any news from it can make the prices go, very very high, and also, very vey low.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

8 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

So brother what do you suggest for me, if the lose is more than 45%, did i need to sell or hold until the price go back to normal?

depending on the plan you make. 45% of the risk obtained should be able to get profits above 200%,
risk management what I mean is before investing or trading we have estimated the lowest risk point, if it falls too deep of course we have to do a cut loss,
in your case I can't give advice, because you also don't seem to have done a thorough analysis before,
but this is only my estimation. sorry if wrong.

15 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

I think trading is very complicated for now, because we are not sure about Government, and as we all know, this Institutions, have the most influence on prices in cryptocurrencies, because any news from it can make the prices go, very very high, and also, very vey low.

Maybe in your sight you are already loss 45% or more, but as long as your not selling it in the platform you used, I couldn't say that you loss 45%, because at any moment you need to extend your patience, for sure you can still recover the loss you think when the price goes up or rise up once more in the market.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:05 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

When it comes to risk don't allow yourself to risk more than 10 percent, there should be a risk ratio to win ratio when you risk to many then you are not managing  your risk management

As a day trader losing 10% is a lot and I don't allow that because my stop loss is set to around 3-4% as also my profit is taken after 3-5% gain and I think its been pretty good to me so far.

Some time risk is good for getting a good reward, in the crypto business things can look risky but taking a chance might make you a very rich person.

30 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

The main reason why traders and investors lose much is because they lose hope and see that maybe in future they will lose more and hence sell their assets at a lower price which is always wrong. If you buy anything, sell it at profit or don't sell it at all.

For traders who don't learn anything about trading, they will lose hope, and they will desperate to waiting for the price to be back to the high price. But for traders who know what they need to do, they will relax, and even they will start to buy and sell if they think that there is a change for them. People who know will not panic if the market goes in the other direction, but they will adjust their strategy to follow the market. As long as we can make a profit, that will help us to keep survive in hard situations.

2 minutes ago, kiskat said:

I like to play few round and test my luck mostly so i try to bet with high risk for high reward, and if i win anything i will try to stop (which is quite hard most of time) and if i loss what i have than i will say best of luck for next time and left.If you aren't lucky enough, than also with low risk you will loss at end, which will just be a waste of your valuable time along with money you will loss.

Really, which platform did you take such high risk is expectations of high reward? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

6 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

From my own personal experience I have observed he temptation. I trade forex and once I did a buy order at $500 bid and I was in $300 loss after 5 hours. I was so crazy and thought to sell but waited. After one full day, I was up in profit by $700. I was so happy. Patience indeed is the most important thing.

So you trade forex. In forex trading, you need to watch the market more often than crypto trading because forex trading is faster than crypto trading. Finally, you can book a profit after you wait for a while. Yes, patience will give you a big reward, and I see that you almost lose your patience while you wait.
Sometimes being patient will be hard to do if we cannot analyze where the market movements but that can be solved if you can leave the market chart for a while, take a deep breath, and back to your computer to watch the moving of the price.

16 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

Risk is always there. And there is reward as well. You must be patient enough to get the rewards. Taking risk doesn't mean being restless. In the early stages I made a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency investing and trading, took some really bad decisions, and I had to pay for it. But with the virtue of patience and perseverance, I overcame the tough situations, recovered my losses and made some profit at last. 

everything in this life have their own risk, as a trader we must to know how to minimize risk on trade and how to get big profit too.and small loss but can get recover big profit

Trading is a risk, but here we see a lot of improvement from the past and most people are trading easily. The only thing is Don't invest unless you afford to lose.

Investing in Bitcoin is recommend to gain more profits also go with only good exchanges that are more reputable in the world.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:49 PM, Grace said:

Taking risk is easy but if something bad happens then You could worry about it.You should always be calm and hodl or trade it!

You are right about the risk factor that there is a big risk on the trading and waiting for the right time is the main issue, but the reward is good.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Risk and Reward is what crypto currency trading is mostly about, we take the risk in hope that is will pay us in the end, the prices on the market is highly unpredictable but we try to predict where to will be in the near future and invest our money in to it, this is the risk of crypto.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:16 AM, King2 said:

In every trade and every exchange it has a lot of risk because if you want to get some profit it is difficult to find other traders that give low value of coins. 

Yes most of the things we do everyday on the crypto market are risk but we do them anyway because of the reward we expect to get in the end, this is the way things are, you have to risk a little to make a little.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:35 PM, Makemoneybtc said:

Taking risks is one of the essential things you have to do when trading because nothing is 100% sure. The more important thing if you want to be more successful is knowing how to take better risks, meaning choosing the situations that give you a higher chance of winning 

That is right, the op was actually referring to risk/reward ratio,  which is a measure of the potential risk and reward a trade stands to bring before a trader decides to place or not to place the trade, It enables a trader to stay profitable in the long run because, it entails losing less and winning more and that is maturity in trading.

20 hours ago, Khan said:

You are right about the risk factor that there is a big risk on the trading and waiting for the right time is the main issue, but the reward is good.

Yes the reward is good! That is why a lot of people are yere and there will be more soon! People started to hear new things about bitcoin again.They will surely buy some bitcoin in the future

On 10/20/2019 at 2:49 AM, rassidun said:

trading must have risks so to reduce the risk requires carefulness and patience in determining the project to be invested in order to get a large reward, if both of these have been thought of from the beginning it might close the possibility of reducing the risk.

all trades must have risks, this is no different from ice cream sellers, ice cream sellers with bad analysis who sell their chops in winter will certainly lose, it is a simple analogy from trading and analysis. we must have a good analysis to minimize losses

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 hours ago, igglybuff said:

You can learn from others and follow signal calls from others, I prefer to do the first because in the long term it is better to become dependent, in terms of taking risks you can always reduce your losses to the minimum and go for the maximum profit benefit in each trade.

Now a singal of trading is also  hunted by scammers.They scam in the name of good trading aignal and make you subcribe them for daily,weekly,monthly basis on fee.They claims  you wull generate 100% profit from their signal or they will recover your loss.This kinds of scammer are bow a days very active .Beware from them Bro.find good community then you will have some good signal expert.