Risk and Reward - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

I am not a professional trader, but I have learned quite a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is to understand the risks and profits we get,
for example, the risk of losing us is around 20%, and the profit target we get is 60%,
so when the coin we hold falls around 15% or 20% we don't need to panic, because we know the chart will be reversed and the price will rise to the initial target of 60%,
determining risk management is very important to keep emotions stable and not easily panic.

That's my opinion, what do you think?

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

trading must have risks so to reduce the risk requires carefulness and patience in determining the project to be invested in order to get a large reward, if both of these have been thought of from the beginning it might close the possibility of reducing the risk.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I have tried trading in my late 2017 and early 2018 without knowing much about trading things and I love around 80% of my investment. My advise is not to involve into this business unless you know what you are doing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

5 hours ago, SastraID said:

the thing that makes people lose the most is greed, it is the most difficult thing to control because our nature is always wanting more and more 🙈

The emotions drive the market and logic rules the market participants. Difference is clear, the reasons shouldn't be a excuse

• +1 2

11 hours ago, mpandam123 said:

trading must have risks so to reduce the risk requires carefulness and patience in determining the project to be invested in order to get a large reward, if both of these have been thought of from the beginning it might close the possibility of reducing the risk.

it's not must have it, it's already there, we don't need to look for it, if we must have, then we must look for it, while the risk already exists by itself,

I mean there is how we understand the risk and reward of every trade or investment, because if we do not understand only the panic that we get.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The higher the risk the better the reward. that is the motto of most people in cryptocurrency.

But the game is changing now, most of them dont want to risk now, in ICO which turned alot to be a scam.

In trading the market is not healthy, They dont look on the risk and reward now, they are on the development, partnership and good news.

We took the risk for so long almost 2 years i think, we need to change ways and we need to be sure.

When we do cryptocurrency trading, we must act as a trader and not afraid to selling coins.

Some traders doesn't sell their coin if the coin price goes down, trader must be able to cut the loss before it going worse.

• +1 1

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

In every investment, you must have to measure risk and reward. You certainly will not go with high risk low return. Always, you have to minimize your risk with maximum return. This are mostly applied more in stock trading than crypto trading since crypto is unpredictable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

My opinion is that the market should fluctuate or move as otherwise it would generate profits. When we decide to invest, we are directly responsible for the decisions we make, what I like about being able to operate on my own is that I manage my money and if it is to lose it, it is on my own, not for investing it in fraudulent pages that end up leaving us with nothing.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 9/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

Find some crystal ball then all formulas can be applied ! it is unpredictable to tell anything in trading ! but if you have control over things then you can get ride on it

Good Luck 

Happy Trading 

• +2 1

Yes, you have a good idea, I am not professional either, but I like to read a lot about trade, what you say about making a profit is ideal, although I think that 20% to take a loss is at most, I always have to not lose more than 10% and establish a take profit of at least triple.

• +2 1

No gain with no pain, no risk no comes profits, yeah it's risky but it's up to ourselves to determine what is risky term,

Even the crypto trade is violate,unregulated,susceptible to error and hacking and can be affected by forks or discontinuation, to be safe, just trade in amount we afford to lose.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I still use them and earn good from them. Referred a lot of members over the years and mostly it's all passive, but I definitely still claim on them. Free is free. When you consider the potential of Bitcoin then maybe you can see there is still some value in collecting satoshis from faucets and other free bitcoin sites. It's not a waste of time.

• +2 1

These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.Are you also desperately looking to dump your altcoins.

you can take risks only on scalping where there are quick transactions, so that in case of loss of your assets back, and they are more miscalculated, unlike other transactions, something like this

To start the trading process, a prerequisite is the existence of a trading platform.Trading platform (trading terminal) is a set of software and hardware, designed for online trading, which provides interaction between brokers and traders. There are many different trading platforms today, but the most popular is MetaTrader 4. In other words, 
the trading platform is software, which is installed on a trader's computer and used
 for online tradi

On 10/9/2019 at 1:46 AM, growcoin said:

Trading is totally all about risk. Life itself is generally full of risk. I strongly believe that every success goes with risk.

When it comes to trading; i normally advice to invest what you can afford to loss !  

I made risk and reward podt just to remind,
yes, everything we do has risks, but the problem is knowing the risks and rewards at the same time rarely consider both,
trading has clear risks and rewards and we must know that, but unfortunately most only see reward without caring about risk, or see risk without caring about reward.

im a man who like to risk it all which is why i found bitcoin so amazing, what other work can offer same gains as crypto? the answer is non! trading gold or oil aint as profitable but its a safe trade with small gain/loss, in crypto the losses could go to 20-30% but the gains could be 70-100%.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

I agree with these,  im a day trader and thats why i was doing that also even make my own analysis base on available data supplied by the exchange other than that we all know that the cryptocurrency market is easily react on news outside or related to cryptocurrency thats why i was consider it too before im going to buy, for that day trading session of mine. 

• +1 2

there is a small line between beeing stupid or brave. And also there is a small line between being stupid or taking risk. So usually chance knock your door once so you should take the risk or it will be late but be careful dont be stupid with the small chance of winning.

as everyone knows its required to follow the risk and rewad formula for both forex and crypto trading. if you not follow it can blow up your balance in just few minutes. 

15 hours ago, zaka said:

Dear brother, there are no profits without risk.
Most days, you find that big profits are risky.
And vice versa

I know that, I created the topic to introduce and remind others about risk and reward management,
many ignore it even though they know,
whereas we not only know, but also implement it especially in trading,
because knowing is not enough, we must know and also dare to do it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146