Risk and Reward - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

You are too humble already, you claim not to be professional but profitable so you have really succeeded, I played for 2 years and still lose, have not seen a break-even anywhere, are too headache to recover, Find all sorts of ways but still can't get along, feel depressed

2 things, the risk or reward is actually 50-50, if you know for sure, your chances of being rich are low, and anyone who says 100% sure that person will trick you, life is not so easy, so To have a breakthrough you have to accept

In the words that everything is covered by risk, such as the path to success, many problems have to be solved for it.  So if you do not take the risk, it will taste and reap the rewards.

These two concepts will always go hand in hand, bonuses and risks, the more money you have, the more you will get in here, in general it is two opposing sides that work together.

I agree with u on this statement understanding risks and rewards is so 

rewarding many people are after rewards but are afraid of taking the risks involved in crypto trading

The market is always about two things Buy/Sell, lose/gain, up/down, risk/reward. 

In a trade one most happen. Without risk there will be no reward.

3 minutes ago, Balegi said:

The market is always about two things Buy/Sell, lose/gain, up/down, risk/reward. 

In a trade one most happen. Without risk there will be no reward.

Every risk we take there is a consequence if you buy a coin in a wrong price this may cause of losing of income if it falls down but still it is better to look forward.

To avoid risks, you should not enter into everything you own. Anything can affect the crypto market. The smallest news can affect the price of a particular currency in a negative or positive way. Instead of "entering with everything you own", it is better to follow a more moderate path and trade reasonable amounts of your capital.

Mainly for making any profit all need to take risk and then he can make good profit. after buying any coin teh price may go down but all should hold his coin.

Yes this is true, in every risk you face there is a bigger awaits you in the end. so being a risk taker is a good trait to yourself because if you are scared taking risk you wont go anywhere or achieve anything.

Perhaps the best and simplest way to find out why many investors lose money in the long run is because they put themselves under so much pressure to make profits. You should understand well that losing money is your fault, as the psychological changes in your head are responsible for your decisions.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:09 PM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

The risk varies according to the strength of the project if it has a product on the ground, for example, the investment in Bitcoin cannot be compared to a project that is flooded for that better and reduces the risk of dividing the portfolio between the main currencies like Bitcoin and between strong projects like Ethereum and New and other projects that have a product And continuous developments

7 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes this is true, in every risk you face there is a bigger awaits you in the end. so being a risk taker is a good trait to yourself because if you are scared taking risk you wont go anywhere or achieve anything.

Taking profits at the end of a trade is only achieved by taking a risk from the start.

I think there is a general trend that follows Bitcoin and the current trend is to go up for that buy at the moment it will be a good choice but we have to wait for a low point to buy

10 minutes ago, BensonIT said:

I have read your post and there is a lot of sense in it in doing trade you should always risks because risking is always a way to make maximum profit 

No, I think it's not good to always take the risks, much better to think before taking the risk because if you always engage without thinking then more likely lose will always be the end, a good trader requires being good in analyzation and being patient all the time and all cost.

Managing financial risks in trading is extremely important. To reduce the possibility of financial loss, as an investor you need to apply some necessary procedures, strategies and precautions and place them in the form of a risk management plan when trading operations that you perform.

In my opinion, high risk will generate large profits while small risks will produce small profits. I prefer moderate risk and can shift to low or high risk according to my needs. Risk is everywhere, so it is natural to take risks.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Bigger risk - bigger reward. That's my opinion. If you scare or too careful do not trade with big amounts and big orders, coz you simply may stay in minus. Add to that I wouldn't hurry in crypto trading, because of the price is always coming back on some highers positions, the point is just the time. 

You take the risk,you get the reward only if you are lucky.risk it or lose it.you may get big reward or small reward if you are lucky.

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There are basics for trading the first of which is that the percentage of profits is the same as the percentage of loss when you enter into a deal on the chart reading and then follow the recommendations provided by the professionals choose carefully and continuously you will win and defeat the theory of 50% loss and make your victory certain that you do not enter all the capital in one deal

The percentages of profit cannot be the same with the percentages of losses, but the percentages of profit are required to be more than loss

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't recommend increasing the risk of trading.A successful trader depends on a fairly small profit, a little risk and continued success.

A lot of people who risk and win a lot.

They lose everything at some point. 

15 minutes ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Yes those who takes risk gets rewarded and also you need to take risk in some stage of your life . If you are afraid of it then it just means you are ineligible for being rewarded and also crypto world is full of risks and even when trading there is risk but you need to take risks to earn and take profits.

But i think for a smart person, all risks should be calculated, if you do  it calculated risk, you will get loss instead of reward.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

Well it is really good to put in risk in order to earn more profit but just make sure that it is good calculation strategy for you not to waste your money.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In trading if you are going to be take any risk than this is not good because trading is the business and in business we need to work with cool and fresh mind and we can make good money in the market with fresh mind and don,t take any risk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day