Alt market is green but is it really green - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Alt market is green but is it really green

Have a look on coinmarketcap just now! You will see most of the alts are having too green pump LOL. Kinda like this:

6cQ8BR3.jpg

It really looks good for those who has alts in holding but my question is does this green means really green for your holdings? 

Let me give you an example. Check out NEO at 17 at the moment. When I bought them the were $17ish (Although I bought with BTC not fiat) but now it's 30.92% up! Everyone is very happy but when I think about my buying price then do you think it is green form my holding? Of course not.

Now take this as a not. Market green does not mean that your holding are green 😁

But there is a hope that some day your holdings will be green it this continues.

Happy greening 😆

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, hafmy said:

Is green maybe for one hour or fore three ours, all thing will be change on this cryptocurrencies magic, we can see a black we think is black in 5 minutes will change white, these is the trucks of the magician. 

Check out some of the coins LOL

bRs2WtN.jpg

80% rise!

What is this Bytom by the way? Nebulas as if fabulous lol, GXChain, VeChain as if chain bonded with each others lol, HyperCash as if hype.

Okay I recognize tron by the way. 

Edited by xBDT Script

Alt market is bouncing all the day down thats how i see it especially old coins, these coins went down 30% every week for 1 year , a 15% daily pump wont change anything, need 1000% for break even lol

Check Dragonchain chart and tell me a more rekt coin lol

3 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

Check Dragonchain chart and tell me a more rekt coin lol

And this is the one you are talking about? 

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

yMUJkGQ.jpg

This is doomed LOL.

Imagine someone bought on Jan' 18 😆

this one really needs thousands time to have gain before to see even the price they bought it. It really is a gone case.

By the way, I think most of my coins which I bout in early 2018 has this same chart LOL

I was suppose to be sad but it really makes me laugh when I look back and see now.

The market is green due to Bitcoin pump in price and continue growing. if you will see the graph that every alts has they are mostly all the same, which indicates that they are going upward due to BTC/USD and they are affected by this!

Yes thats coin i been lucky to dump lots of alts during the last real pump in april - may or something, ive been holding lots of coins with simmilar chart, i was angry at myself then for having "weak hands" but now if I look back at those projects they are down another 70% from my selling price, dodged a bullet.Example i sold the bottom at ICX at 1.3$ , turns out there were more bottoms after that! its now 0.15 cents

and yes lots of Ian Balina followers have bought DRGN top and kept averaging down of a dying coin lul

Edited by Caporetto
typo

Green for the last previous case in which it was red and developments that have occurred since the last descent

Crypto market is changing with the change in the BTC price and if Bitcoin is moving up then all the other coins will moved to up trend.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

7 hours ago, Caporetto said:

and yes lots of Ian Balina followers have bought DRGN top and kept averaging down of a dying coin lul

Well here is the thing - I have no issue with those rock stars (I mean I am talking about Ian and his followers) but problem is when they suggest something then everyone goes and buy them without thinking twice. Now when the time is to dump then all dump at a time.

Say Ian bought at x price now when he is advertising everyone is buying  and since he has a lot of followers the price starting to go x++. Now when Ian see the price is x++ he dumps. After all he is a businessman. When he dumps then the price goes x++-. Other starts to dump and the those who are late they find a price with is x-- LOL

Do you see the game here 😁

Yes thats coin i been lucky to dump lots of alts during the last real pump in april - may or something, ive been holding lots of coins with simmilar chart, i was angry at myself then for having "weak hands" but now if I look back at those projects they are down another 70% from my selling price, dodged a bullet.Example i sold the bottom at ICX at 1.3$ , turns out there were more bottoms after that! its now 0.15 cents

I have 20+ shitcoins and ICOs I bought and I sometimes think I could have sold them even when they were over 80% in lose. If I would do then I could at least get something. Now they have not even a 1% value left LOL

12 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

It really looks good for those who has alts in holding but my question is does this green means really green for your holdings? 

It doesn't! My crypto porfolio is all red at the moment! All of that green is in the last 24 hours only. It doesn't take into account the prices from the day before. For example, if I bought 3 days ago, and the price crashed by 20%, and then today, the price is up by 3%, CoinMarketCap will show it in green, but my portfolio is still red and down by about 17%. You should look at the 7 day or 1 month graph to find out what's really going on. The 1 day graph is mostly useless to make any decisions.

As you can see below only Qtum is doing well. But I'm not worried. I know the prices will go up sometime next year. I will keep holding. And I'm going to use this opportunity to buy more (especially Factom!) while the prices are cheap.

Porfolio.thumb.PNG.9ee15903681bfbdf7dc2930dd8e7cfd6.PNG

• Useful or interesting 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

because of the BTC's recent pump many of alt actually started to fall in BTC markets, but because of the BTC's pump they look green in USD marked

but now that BTC price stabled a little we may see a jump and regain in alts ( for example WAVES already started a move )

It is nice to see that the prices of cryptos are all green, but expect that they turn red because you know many will take their profit especially bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think over 80% of cryptocurrencies have reached their lowest price level. Very many cryptocurrencies are undervalued. It is necessary to grow them too.

13 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Have a look on coinmarketcap just now! You will see most of the alts are having too green pump LOL. Kinda like this:

6cQ8BR3.jpg

Let me give you an example. Check out NEO at 17 at the moment. When I bought them the were $17ish (Although I bought with BTC not fiat) but now it's 30.92% up! Everyone is very happy but when I think about my buying price then do you think it is green form my holding? Of course not.

Now take this as a not. Market green does not mean that your holding are green 😁

But there is a hope that some day your holdings will be green it this continues.

Happy greening 😆

Nice one buddy,

That's the way it is, the market is all in green but someone who bought Bitcoin at over $13000 will still be in lose, the same as some who bought at $11,000 one must always no their buying price before the can make jugdement whether the market is truly green or not.

49 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

because of the BTC's recent pump many of alt actually started to fall in BTC markets, but because of the BTC's pump they look green in USD marked

but now that BTC price stabled a little we may see a jump and regain in alts ( for example WAVES already started a move )

Indeed, cryptocurrencies from the top 100 are gaining strength and many altcoins are going up, which shows the high dynamics of bitcoin. 

6cQ8BR3.jpg

Happy greening 😆

When I see this topic I was thinking that altcoin season begin, you have disappointed me. 😁

There are two options, to trade altcoins on USD market or on BTC market and for me I dont trade altcoins on USD market just on BTC market.

And you talking about USD market, but BTC market for altcoins is not green for sure it's red and if BTC price go much higher we will see big collapse of altcoins. But of course for people who trade on USD market it's not bad like for people who trade BTC on USD market.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6cQ8BR3.jpg

Happy greening 😆

This is right as it is important to understand your market entry point, that matters a lot. Yes the market might be green for the coin but for you, it's not mainly because your buy in point might have gone above the current market price or the current market price has dropped below you buy-in price.

I expect my buy in price to be lower than the current market price for my wallet to be green along with th market position.

Edited by Nicecrypto

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

2 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Well for some of us, the greening is green as some of us buy the dip. If you buy this time the market is green, if it turns red, you will have to wait for another green cycle to see if the coin will pump above the price you bought. Its so interesting to see BNB below $20. Thats one coin I believe magic happened to get its price that high.

For swing traders yes 😁 

But people like me who is holding for long time some shitcoins and the value is 99.99% - is not green at all 😁

I sell my alt now, tether it and wait for red market to re enter. I don't have time for the very professional trading

I really hope you make it.

2 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

This is right as it is important to understand your market entry point, that matters a lot.

Like I said for a swing trader it is really a good thing - they always after volatility and can leverage it if they know what point they need to in and what point they need to out.

My man @bitcoworld has got some nice profit.

5 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

And then the cycle starts all over again = Definition of a Ponzi Scheme!

Okay this makes sense but when you are saying this (below quoted), then I disagree:

6 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

I said this in a previous post. Crypto is just like a ponzi scheme

By this definition fiat is ponzi too.

Crypto is just a form of currency like we have fiat. Now how you use it define the service. Like we have ponzi schemes using fiat.

Think it this way:

Those who are doing this pump and dumps they are actually running a service and business this does not make a payment system, a currency system ponzi. 

I hope it makes sense now.

17 minutes ago, Barau12 said:

They are really green because Bitcoin the king of all is also green, bitcoin had been green for some days now and I think most of those token are been paired with Bitcoin on various exchanges that is what causes it

The cryptocurrency market is not green due to the fact that Bitcoin is also green. It's green because bitcoin has stabilized a bit and investors are moving to altcoins.

4 minutes ago, kylepresz said:

Of course you have ponzi schemes in Fiat also - take a look at Bernie Madoff. But defining fiat as a ponzi scheme would be wrong: a business generally buys stock and sells it to everyone at a single marked up price.

Crypto has many more levels - you get all sorts of people buying in at increasing higher prices and selling to the late comers at even higher prices, until you have a group holding a bunch of worthless numbers.

There is a fundamental difference between the two.

Okay we are really going off topic here and I think we need to stop it here. I will create a topic about it so that we can discuss it in there.

I would really like to mod and admin to lock this topic, as usual we need to keep the forum safe from the spammers. There are not much to talk about it in here.

@Bigpat @epidemia @Desais

Thanks 

haha same as me holding new , market are green deasnt mean that your holding is green too , i bought neo from a higher price with btc but with this rising  i didnt get the price that i bought in so im not happy now but  on the long term im 😄