What is timezone for Bitccoin price change? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What is timezone for Bitccoin price change?

I think the price of bitcoin will be updated according to its own time zone, but will have to manipulate the search on google or which browser it adjusts.

As far as I know, bitcoin value doesn't depend on any timezone. It changes whenever buyers buy and sellers sell. The difference between supply and demand is what makes fluctuation in prices. It can happen at any time during a day or even night. Sometimes I wake up in midnight to check prices to see if there is any position to enter the market for profit. A serious trader doesn't know day and night! He keeps thinking about golden opportunities whenever possible.

4 hours ago, ChromeFox said:

Are you serious? there;s no timezone for telling you that, because it is unknown. the price will change at midnight or any time in the day anytime they want to buy some big amount of bitcoin or sell them.

Well i cold have called myself a total noob on this at the moment i was posting the topic, but from the answers i came to know about it, and it is nit just midnight, it changes all the time could be in the 4 hours interval 2 or more.

18 hours ago, lovepuppies2612 said:

You've became Sr. member here in the forum and yet you don't know what's the answer to your question. Oh come on man! obviously the timezone all over the world now has no connection with the changes happened with the price of Bitcoin, that has nothing to do with it.

Ah no i have gotten the answer and i understand that now, if you have noticed the topic i very old to my noob times. Thanks to cryptotalk I'm evolving.

I dont think and I m not sure that the time zone affect the Bitcoin price change, because I think the system of the website exchange market trade they detect the time automatic, so there is not any problem about.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, Asraful islam said:

I think the rate is cash repeated though it power be by utc 0. If you employment chrome or Google search to search for the assess the consequences will be modernized hence to your timez

There is nothing like timezone I don't think that time Zone will actually exist.

I think there is no really timezone for the change of bitcoin's price, also we do not know when will the it's price going to change. The sudden change or movement of cryptocurrency coins or tokens price is really random and also it's not predictable. 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:08 AM, Gusion said:

Someone told me that the last count is in 3 am. But for me, I managed to finished posting for at least 3-4 hours of the day so that I don't have to think about posting anymore, unless I see something that interest me.

There is no time zone to buy the bitcoin at every times.

I don't think the bitcoin price change is related to a specific time, but the percentage change in the price that appears to us represents exactly what the price was 24 hours ago. I hope this is what you mean on this topic and my understanding was not wrong.

No matter the price, time may control itself with blockchain technology.  Otherwise, scammers will more easily attack the time zone.  The time zone of the crypto market will be updated with the IP address or website anywhere in the world, regardless of the timezone you are in.

The value is nonsense, though it may be through UTC 0. If you are looking for prices for Chrome or Google search, the value will be updated based on your timezone.

The market is in constant motion and constantly changing and is affected by many factors, its rise and fall, and we cannot expect at any moment to change

I think it's on the international time. And also the price doesn't depend on the time. It rises up on its own and it doesn't depend on anything. 

I don’t think price depend on timezone it can change at any time and any second in the around of whole  world.  It can change any time that depends on demand.     

3 hours ago, Raiyan Mahmud said:

Time zone will not affect the price of electronic coins. It will be updated automatically no matter which time zone you use. It will be the latest price.

i also think so. time zone dont affect the price of any coin in the crypto market it depends on demand of that coin and btc is very much popular now.

i think a lot of people dont know that there is no time zone that is controlling the bitcoin price and that the market for bitcoin is open 24/7 and there is no stop to it.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

the price depends on the platform and the traders so they take its price from famous platformas not any random platform.

I think the timezone of the bitcoin price to change is only available in the Google search but I don't know what's are the fixed timezone... But in the exchanges markets the bitcoin price are changed at every time

On 10/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, teminalibug said:

Hello guys new day new vibe;

I wanted to two two things; is bitcoin price timezone Universal; because sometimes i witnes the price 24hrs rate change before my country's timezone has passed

if yes then i would like to know the specific time zone for then 24h price change

brother bitcoin price is changing day by days. so this can also changers to almost in minute charts. no particular time.

22 hours ago, Lemon 420 said:

On some websites you can set your own time zone, on others you can't. Bitcoin is not really bound by time... When a price change occurs, it occurs around the world in whatever time zone you are in.

On what sites, i will be able to set my own timezone for prices, never imagined there will be such sites.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Flacko said:

Masternode is the same as trading, risk and profit are high but at least for example the price drops slowly we will not lose because the coins are increasing

I think investing in masternodes you have no idea what us going to happen to your investment, but in trading, at least you know.

I dont think the price of bitcoin goes with time zones, but its the demand and actually the adaptation that comes with it, there are so many people who are announcing the new things happening on this world of crypto and so the more we make sense of it, the more its price starts to change, so there is nothing to think of as time zones

I think anytime bitcoin price change. Due to different time zone world financial market price change. Bitcoin is like that. That's why bitcoin price is change.

The daily closure is always at exactly one o'clock in the world time, you must do your calculations and compare the time in your country with the world time in order to know completely the daily closing.