List the sh*t coins! - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krewshul

List the sh*t coins!

Trading shitcoins is a good adrenaline exercise. Shorting is the best way to profit from it. Guys, never buy into a pump, the big boys will eat you up and you will be left with your shitcoin. I am many times stucked in a dirty trade price. Many shitcoins popular in previous years are dead now. Someone's entire life savings have has rendered rekt. The manipulation is revolting and the regurgitated trading rhetoric of traders is far from right. Alts are unruly, radiating rekt in the form of unrealistic, rank and rash moon dreams that rarely come to fruition and would rather raise the rekt and the rage of moon retards who are trying to avoid the race.

Bitcoin vault, that was a very big scam, the truth is, do not invest a penny in that currency, it is a terrible currency, a pyramid scam

I like to tell altcoin, not shitcoin. And my favorite is ether because it is the second most important currency after btc. In addition, its blockchain is used by most popular tokens.

what is it from shitcoin?
I don't think digital currency is shitcoin.
people just always buy up sell down and keep cursing at the coins that have just been sold.

In my opinion, all cryptocurrencies have some time when you can make a profit. This in one how to take advantage of those situations! Unfortunately, several came out that were notably deflated when they went on the market that is unfortunate

I could not make you a list of shitcoins, there are many haha. But I can tell you that many tokens on the Ethereum and Tron network are shitcoins and bad projects. (BEWARE, not all of them are bad but the vast majority are), and there are more and more so it is difficult to know that shitcoins are going to come out of their well to end up shining.

Some that I have come across and have had a bad experience have been: AVINOC, BedCoin, Ethplo, DACC, etc.

It is enough to go to the yobit exchange, it is difficult not to get into shitty coins. And if you think about it, everything below the first page of the coinmarketcap is not worth buying

i've always only traded shitcoin in yobit, c-cex(closed, i suppose) and similar exchanges. i started with few dollar, 0,3$, now, after 3 years,  i've about 1800$ . but now there is a problem :  i only know this kind of market. i don't know nothing about bitcoin cash, ripple, cardano, and other famous coin /token and especially bigs exchanges.

but god bless shitcoins

Edited by sandrofrenimoto

O boy there are several coins which I have bought which turned out to be nothing than a sh**coin.

This is all by making the beginners mistake to don't look at the project and just with the idea to buy cheap and sell high.

It turned out to be buy cheap and loose everything.

Here is a list of my sh**coins:

808, 1337, TekCoin, VapersCoin, Photon, Gimli, NOBL, MINT, PAC, Zeph

My favourite shitcoin right now, is Transcodium (TNS). Had a very catchy pitch, even had an endorsement from McAfee himselef.  But they are taking forever to deliver on a working product, and while their team seems dedicated, it comes out as either too slow, or incompetent considering the type of skills the project requires. All said and done, am still buying more of this shit. Oh, and it is also available on Yobit still selling in the two digit satoshi range.

Edited by Kebwesi
Availability on Yobit
  • +5 1

33 minutes ago, Kebwesi said:

My favourite shitcoin right now, is Transcodium (TNS). Had a very catchy pitch, even had an endorsement from McAfee himselef.  But they are taking forever to deliver on a working product, and while their team seems dedicated, it comes out as either too slow, or incompetent considering the type of skills the project requires. All said and done, am still buying more of this shit. Oh, and it is also available on Yobit still selling in the two digit satoshi range.

This is one I also researched a lot. After all these years, and they havent even started building their main product yet.

This could turn out bright in the future. The question is if it’s to late now.

In fact, new cryptocurrencies appear in the world every day. Most of them are created on the basis of open source bitcoin with almost identical characteristics. It is also technically possible to generate a token using ERC20 (23) or Waves.

Everyone can create their own version of cryptocurrency today, just use the Forkgen service. Just a couple of clicks and the fork is ready. All you need to do is fill in the required fields: come up with a three-letter token Ticker, specify the block size, mining complexity, and enable or disable protection against double spending. All-fork is ready. It remains to come up with a logo and wait for the fork!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I have some shitty coine for past 6 months. I think that they are no longer useful though their trade is available. But no buyer to buy. Scam coins are also there. I got those by joining some so called airdrops. Those are never intended to be listed like kiski betc,bird.

• +1 2

To be honest shitcoins will be shitcoins, many should not put money in a shitcoin and they should die a natural death because they are not giving any products or services to the community.

My favorite useless coin  is YODA. It doesn`t have any real cases of using, but when there was an airdrop I earned a lot thanks to YODA coin, so I like it for now and hope Yobit will continue its airdrops campaigns, where everyone can earn more than 20 dollars for simple actions 

• +1 1

There are a lot of currencies ocean, ankr and fuel that made a lot of profit for the speculators through the pampas that got them by the whales. But ocean and ankr can happen to them as it did for the link and turn into base stations.

• +1 1

We have three categories of crypto coins we have Bitcoin and alt coin and the last is shit coin . Shit coin refers to the coin that has zero value in the ecosystem of crypto currency it is very Paramount for every person who want to invest in a coin should measure every coin in those category so as to avoid investing I shit coin.

I will not consider a such coin or token as a shit coin in a short time. I will consider it as a chit coin when it stays just in one platform for a long time without listed in others platforms. Because the majority of coin or token dead rapidly when they are traded just in one platform. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Krewshul said:

whats your favorite shit coin? what makes you consider it one? what is one that you feel is but no one else does? hell.. just throw one up here no explanation of why needed. 

Favorite shit coin? This needs a lot of thinking as I don't think that I have profited from any of them. I've had my hands into some that I don't know what they do but probably it will be Yfi that I made a couple of profitable trades without even having knowledge what this is about.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are thousands so there is no point to list everything or discuss them. I can say some that I have seen a few people adveritised in the forum in posts I've read, like Pi, Dentacoin, Presearch. As said there are thousands perhaps more than 99% of the coins we see in the lists.

• +2 1

There are two kinds of people who want to know what a shitcoin is. The first is a person who hears “shitcoin” all over the place: “that’s a shitcoin!” and “stop shilling your shitcoins,” but they don’t know exactly what it means for something to be a shitcoin. The other kind of person gets the idea of what a shitcoin is, but doesn’t know which cryptocurrencies are shitcoins and which aren’t. So for those who give a shit, here are some definitions