List the sh*t coins! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krewshul

List the sh*t coins!

16 hours ago, ashua1 said:

I do not completely believe in coinmarketcap because it is just for greed to make sure we can treat it 100% as completely correct.

When or how do coinmarketcap proven to you that not is not that worthy of anybody's trust?

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well about the dice there is no way to verify a bet, but does not mean they are fake, I see many losing bets and big loses so i do not se why they should fake them.

they will fake it because they want more people to think its real, you could try playing it yourself and you will see whenever you bet small amounts you will win but the moment you start betting big money you will constantly lose, a friend of mine is a gambler on yobit dice and he lost 7 times in a row..is that bad luck or a rigged dice?..

8 hours ago, Naga said:

they will fake it because they want more people to think its real, you could try playing it yourself and you will see whenever you bet small amounts you will win but the moment you start betting big money you will constantly lose, a friend of mine is a gambler on yobit dice and he lost 7 times in a row..is that bad luck or a rigged dice?..

Honesty f you ask me about 7 reds on a row, i will tell you that;s just normal, i was gambling addict few years ago, playing dice games. When you are in 50% or 2x.payout you could go up 24 reds in a row weer rigged or not it is normal in dice. One thing i hate about yobit dice is that you only play on one chance.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, ashua1 said:

I do not completely believe in coinmarketcap because it is just for greed to make sure we can treat it 100% as completely correct.

i dont know about you man but i completely believe in coinmarketcap and this is the oldest website that provided info about coins since 2013 and if it cant be trusted then nothing can be.

I owe lots of shit coin in my eth wallet and I believe shit coin are individuals coin that has no charge or dodge coin, I obtain several of them in myetherwallet one of them is comprehensive take a chance coin that  got from prize as a reward. Shit coin means valueless coins

I don't consider to call the coin as a shit coin because I am sure that each coin invented will have a purpose, and if they can survive in any situation, then that coin is not shit coin. But shit coin can be the next potential coin that can increase, and I think you don't think that shitcoin can survive in hard situations. As long as we can make a profit from that coin, we don't have to call that coin as a shitcoin because at least that coin gives us a profit so we might have a chance to make money too.

Most valuable coin go to shitcoin such as dent,npxs,ppt,bobsrepair.I do not think why this coin price so low now.Nowadays many good coin price lowest now.Do you have any website to know which coin shitcoin ,becareful for shitcoin.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, Krewshul said:

whats your favorite shit coin? what makes you consider it one? what is one that you feel is but no one else does? hell.. just throw one up here no explanation of why needed. 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

There is a lot of useless coin and most of them you can find in different exchange I have many coins in Yobit but it seems it will not move up and still a dump coin.

Sometimes we are just saying that they are just a shitcoin or a useless coins there was a time when they say that the bitcoin cash(bchabc)says shitcoin but today  bchabc showing price increase .

There is no need to write a long list of coins and refer to them as shit coins because you have to update the list frequently. If you know what is meant by the term shit coin, you can identify them easily. Usually, most coins that have very low or zero trading volume and occupy only a tiny percentage of the whole crypto market cap are called shit coins. These coins are not traded on a regular basis and they are abandoned in crypto world. Sometimes they are called dead coins. They either had unsuccessful projects or didn't have any special feature to attract the attention of investors.

There are many Sh*tcoins, those who failed in the initial development of the crypto currency and are now abandoned by their own developers.

whats your favorite shit coin? what makes you consider it one? what is one that you feel is but no one else does? hell.. just throw one up here no explanation of why needed. 

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Right now bitcoin is the favorite coin for the big whales as I see that bitcoin dominance is still very high which is currently at 64% but in my case, I don't really like shit coins as they are only ruining the good image of other currencies that are doing good. So I can say that I don't have a favorite in shit coins out there.  

2 hours ago, shakibkk said:

My friend and I have a lot of coins like garbage now, I got it after airdrop and grace promotion.  They end up rubbish in my wallet and are often pathetic. It's very harmful to us.

These coins ars just wasting your time always find legit coins for air drops.Now a days their are many fake coins.Just delete these coin and refresh your wallet.

I don't have such shit coins, but if some shit people are giving fake pump to any coins i would take that coins as shit coins from which we should be safe and Should never buy it

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i think i can say that i have found NPXS to be a complete shitcoin and the fact that it has fell from over 200 satoshi to now just being at 1 satoshi is very bad for early investors.

The worst coin on the crypto market will be Liza it is a coin that is being traded on yobit, that started out so good, lots of people invested their money into it but in the end the coin is completely worthless and it doesn't have a good buy wall for you to even sell your coins at a lost.

I have so many shitcoins in my ether wallet but i hate the most is ALTX that i got from airdrop. I think ita more than 2 years and even now it has no value.

Too much shitcoin currency is on the market today and many are being created now. In my opinion, the purpose of creating them is to make a big profit once

Edited by KURTAULI

3 hours ago, reiwithd said:

Hahaha...i have so so numerous of them buddy and do not what to list to begin with. But truly, I've got so numerous of them from doing so so numerous airdrops that didn't pay anything superior.

Me too the last one i saw been a shitcoin, was x10 that was dong just great at the beginning.

I seen many shit coins but I invested my some money in X10 coin now no one buying this coin and maybe in future this coin pump again.

• +1 1

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I have no favorite shitcoin and I will not have one, shitcoins are shitcoins, people should not invest in a shitcoin and they should die a natural death because they are not giving any products or services to the community, investors now want project for long term not a pump and dump.

The shitcoin list is long. In my opinion many ERC-20 tokens are SHITCOIN. I don't know why there are so many cryptocurrencies that have no future

On 10/4/2019 at 6:01 PM, Krewshul said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

well there are a lot of very bad coin out of there, just like all the ICOs. 

anyway here i will say Pundi X, i mean there a lot of person interest in it and i don't know why his price is 1/2 satoshi since months, one of the worst coin i ever seen