Leaving the fundamental news, last - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Leaving the fundamental news, last

The fundamental news in the world of trading is like a bomb that arrives without warning or it can even be a system without influence depending on the occasion.
Stop the fundamental news, they are a health for me because it allows me not to entangle or mix the technical with the fundamentalist.
Separating these types of ideals is vital not to fall into common systems of failure, simply raise your technical analysis, place your discipline at the required level and finally take a look at the fundamental news and decide seriously if they are necessary or not.
News and more news are usually a way to overwhelm or create euphoria in the market, being a very common trap where many traders fall without compassion.

I think he who follows the herd without thinking is stupid
Some analysis must be made before any news is believed and whether it is true or false

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The news for me makes a different sense to how others see it, I only see news to entertain myself and not as financial advice, they are already saying that bitcoin rose because China is adopting blockchain technology for its cryptocurrency.

13 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Some analysis must be made before any news is believed and whether it is true or false

Yes, the person must be distinct from others and not like them
To be perfect and special someone that makes him a hero and a strong personality

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/25/2019 at 7:56 PM, Bills said:

The news for me makes a different sense to how others see it, I only see news to entertain myself and not as financial advice, they are already saying that bitcoin rose because China is adopting blockchain technology for its cryptocurrency.

The fundamental news in any type of financial market is secondary since this regarding the most heartfelt or passionate feeling of many traders, be guided by the technical and the essential, place your safe order and then give yourself your time to see the fundamentals, you can not leave that the news badly tie your operation, is something so simple, but many ignore this factor.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, Keith700 said:

The fundamental news in the world of trading is like a bomb that arrives without warning or it can even be a system without influence depending on the occasion.
Stop the fundamental news, they are a health for me because it allows me not to entangle or mix the technical with the fundamentalist.
Separating these types of ideals is vital not to fall into common systems of failure, simply raise your technical analysis, place your discipline at the required level and finally take a look at the fundamental news and decide seriously if they are necessary or not.
News and more news are usually a way to overwhelm or create euphoria in the market, being a very common trap where many traders fall without compassion.

You're right because before the china adopting blockchain news everyone was bearish on bitcoin and bullish on alts but that one information turned the market upside down.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:24 AM, Thekingcallme said:

You are right as the news analysis is the trick one and there are very few traders who follow the news trading but wrong news will cause the account wash reason. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, I notice a lot of news like this, especially in the chat on the trading exchanges, where you find a lot of cheaters who try to pay people to buy a currency that has no confidence because they want to sell and unfortunately many people fall into this trap, you can find this news on various exchanges.

Fundamental news is what whales use to manipulate the market, people who following FUDS without caution will mostly lose their money after the news has gone down, I don't follow or pay attention to them.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, Keith700 said:

The fundamental news in any type of financial market is secondary since this regarding the most heartfelt or passionate feeling of many traders, be guided by the technical and the essential, place your safe order and then give yourself your time to see the fundamentals, you can not leave that the news badly tie your operation, is something so simple, but many ignore this factor.

Yes, in fact in every market it is fulfilled, when there is or generates a fundamental story everything falls apart or everything arrives, but that happens very rarely.

There two types of news in my opinion the first one is to manipulate the community of Crypto currency with some fake news just to test the reactions of people and second one is true but can make some damage in Crypto world. So we have to be careful about that

8 minutes ago, Luv4me said:

We can be trapped if we don't follow the news, the news has great impact on the market price and also this can give good opportunity to the market

Yes, I agree with you.  with news we can do a market analysis. For a trader Analysis is the key to success and the reason to create an appropriate market strategy .

On 10/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, Keith700 said:

I agree with you, the news has an effect on the cryptocurrency market, but not all news has an impact in the long term, maybe some news has an impact of PUMP and DUMP, please if you have a site that provides news and separates what is important and not important then share it Here to benefit from it.

Well isolating fundamental news because if it's effect on you might not good, we need to accept what the news saying even if it's fake or not because as a crypto user we must know what we're doing. 

Yes, I do not rely on the news. In my opinion, it is just a hidden hand and a game in order to spread turmoil and fear, so that people make investors take a position to buy or sell for fear of loss and a greed for profit, and may not happen as they say

In crypto trading fundamental analysis (Fa) supports each other with technical analysis (TA). It does not matter if the trader chooses to use only one of them. However, if a trader knows how to correctly analyze crypto fundamentals, it is not impossible that overall trading analysis will be more accurate. The opportunity to get profits will be even greater because of it.

l think fundamental news is required in our everyday trading but not that one will not make proper findings to ensure that such news is reliable. In addition to that, one needs to do ones appropriate consideration in certain circumstances to know the best thing to do. 

On 10/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, Keith700 said:

I believe that fundamental newses give direction to success of crypto coins. Fundamental news related to economic, social and political factors which mostly effect the demand of coins so it becomes easy for traders to trade after reading any fundamental news. You do not need of technical analysis even.

• +3 1

I feel normal with the news, to be honest, it doesn't play a role or does anything to affect my mood or make me lose, I analyze the news but only a small part I do.

I see fundamental analysis very important as it can be very beneficial to count the possible long term upside. No indicator in the world would have predicted the bitcoin rise or eth rise unless you weren't seeing what the product actually was. Also you can easily avoid pump and pump scams like Bitconnect. Everyone who knew that was a ponzi didn't want to invest into it. And knowing fundamentals like that covers you pretty well.

• +3 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, Keith700 said:

You are right fundamental analysis we really missing then sometimes because when the news released it need to be placed orders at the news released time, but fundamental analysis it show you the indicators about when you'll be able to but or to sell. 

• +3 1

Yes, basic news should not be spread here at all because it can harm us. Anyway, there is no work of basic news on this website.  Be done.This type of news should be kept separate, it should keep the information related to this website and its rules should be kept in mind as it can cause harm to anyone.Keep your technical experience high and keep discipline at the desired level.

Leaving the main aim of the forum and doing other things will b costly and that is the problem most beginners they always loose focus 

I think these news are fake because I do not see the fraydy people on this page because I work on this website from 2 weeks people's spread wrong news about these web sites