Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

Satosi nakamoto is very wise person that's why he realize that btc will be popular in future. I never seen him but few days ago I have seen a news where some one said that he is satosi nakmoto.

I know little thing about Satoshi Nakamoto.I know Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin Cryptocurrency.He was created first cryptocurrency

satoshi nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or person who developed and created bitcoin.nakamoto also  devised the first blockchain database.   

Satoshi nakamoto who is the invent bitcoin .he is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't come into public after the invention. Satoshi nakamoto who invented bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009.

Just I know this about Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain  database.Many people have claimed, or have been claimed, to be "Satoshi."

I think the real Satoshi Nakomoto is hide from public. There is many reason he dissapear. Maybe he dissapear from internet is because his security. You know many inteliggent in some country find him to force stop the Bitcoin.

That is because Bitcoin make the fiat going worse time to time. So for Satoshi Nakamoto he will life like normal and hope everyone who know about him don't open the secret.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This person is the founder of the bitcoin and the blockchain. He is the person that first introduce the crypto currency and the bitcoin to the world.

And they cannot want to show its identity to the world

Hello my friends
I think he's undercover, and he doesn't like to be in the limelight.
Perhaps he is sitting on the sofa and watching his world, which brought him out of imagination into existence
He is indeed a genius, and perhaps the financial crisis affected him in 2008, which made him invent a new type of money in line with the technological development of the blockchain.

Satoshi nakamoto is really a anonymous person such articles are always interesting to read and lot of people have interest to know about that legit person hope one day he will reveal himself

Every one of looking for this great personality and satoshi nakamoto but no one knows who is he really? I hope one day i will see him and i concider him a legend and father of this crypto industry

On 12/29/2019 at 10:58 PM, tienda said:

Cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin we can track their transaction? I think no, for this reason I think I understand the creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous like his creation Bitcoin.

Actually it is different, the guy is anonymous, his blockchain is not, maybe if you say that the transaction are privacy friendly, you can see a block tc, but you will never know who made it.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:55 AM, Maahi said:

am only know about this person after the bitcoin was found in year 2010 and from their name satoshi name of bitcoin points known as satoshi.😉

Yes bitcoin was created by statoshi in which the the unit of bitcoin  is in Satoshi

87 Nakamura is the inventor of this bitcoin, he is the one who discovered the currency in the sales prayer and gave us all a chance to make money. Many thanks to all our users.

Dorian S Nakamoto looks suspiciously like the real Satoshi, my question is if Satoshi was anonymous how did all of the camera interview crews find him in the picture?

Also John McAfee obviously isn't Satoshi. He makes too many terrible products to deny that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Actually who is Satoshi Nakamoto even I don't know but your sharing post is great for me because i actually don't idea about Satoshi Nakamoto. Now where are he and where he living.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

Great job brother. I can not try to do this anytime. But I just know one person here.who is John McAfee.

Only God knows who is Sathosi Nakomoto was.  But clearly I would say Thank you to him and I admire him.  Trully sometime i am thinking Sathosi Nakamoto there are around us here on every forum of BTC . :)

I don't think that Satoshi Nakamoto will be one person only because of the complicated blockchain technology. I am not sure that one person can handle everything. And I guess that Satoshi Nakamoto is a bunch of people who works together to create a new technology that will help human to have a free financial and we can handle our asset. But we don't know the truth, and we can only guess without any right information, and I think we should let Satoshi Nakamoto works behind the wall.

• +1 1

Speaking of people's faces and assuming that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person, he is actually the founder of Bitcoin, the founder of Bitcoin, and it is not possible to identify himself or Indivisual Person even today because it was created in 2008 and whoHe was completely secretive

I think the name satoshi nakamoto doesn't really have to do anything with Dorian S Nakamoto, because the person behind satoshi nakamoto uses the name to hide his identity and there'll be no one who will use his own name if they want to hide their identity. We should just thank satoshi for inventing or developing his project, and we don't have to find out who really is.

I think that this is not one person, but a group of people who came up with such a nickname, because it is unrealistic for one person to create such a complex technology. it is even possible that artificial intelligence is involved in the emergence of bitcoin

In my sight the this is genius person who give the new idea to the world and those person believe and accepted its idea then he earn more and become riches man in the world and those who's make fun of satoshi ideas then he remember the past days and weep. But now we are lucky person that we all work for crypto.

On 10/25/2019 at 11:08 AM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

These people really deserve to be praised especially nakamoto Satoshi in created Satoshi which is being shared in this forum for good and hard working individual