Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed] - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? [Revealed]

On 10/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

Of the four names, Dorian S. Nakamoto, Hall Finney, Gavin Andresen and McAfee. I did not choose one of them is Satoshi Nakamoto, in my opinion Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people not one person.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, ultimateclub said:

Satoshi Nakamoto said that, oneday people will identify him but he won't disclose himself willingly. 

Satoshi nakamoto inverter of bitcoin and bitcoin org  was disappead  after the completion of all procedure  if can the ownership in keys to to Gavin endrason. 

Satoshi Nakamoto, I respect that man alot. He is the founder of Bitcoin, infact, his role to the world should not be over emphasized.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, ultimateclub said:

The name Satoshi Nakamoto (44) who is the inventor of father of all cryto currencies named 'Bitcoin'. He is still now unknown to everyone as he didn't came into public after the invention. Since than many people claimed themselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. But they couldn't proof. The researchers trying to find out him. But they had failed and still now they are trying.

Satoshi Nakamoto (an individual or a group of people) who invented Bitcoin in 2008 and released a white paper on this project in 2009 after a test period on bitcoin.org. His existence was till 2011. After than he never come to any media or public even he didn't introduced himself rather leaved some clue. Based on these clues we can identify him. But it's a confusing process. We can target on four people. 

14-57-50-images.jpg.194c58482b990fc21a1b2c1cdc24e6ad.jpg

In 2014 a weekly magazine called NewsWeek identified a person who was Japanese, named Dorian S Nakamoto (64). His birth name was Satoshi Nakamoto. Later he added Dorian as name prefix and is an Engineer. But he denied to be that Satoshi Nakamoto who is real inventor. He also claimed that he never heard about bitcoin till 2014 and spent a lot of money behind the lawyer to prove that. His family was financially affected too. That's why Bitcoin.org built up a donation wallet for him to meet up his expenses. Then he was donated 2000 btc from all over the world.

14-32-35-images.jpg.4d72207dfb0309e2d98bc51fd35d3cee.jpg

Many researchers also fingered to Hall Finney. He was found to involved in the development of Bitcoin after the releasing of Nakamoto's white paper. He detected some bugs there and mailed to Nakamoto to fixed them. They mailed each other several times. He was the first miner in bitcoin history. He earned 50 btc daily. After few mining transaction he got a transaction of 10 btc from Nakamoto by a mail. He replied that he will repay him. 

When he was asked to tell about nakamoto, he refused to identify about him. But in his sense Mr Nakamoto should be a Japanese, and a yound person. The most interesting thing is that, Dorian S Nakamoto and Hal Finney were neighbor. That's why some researchers told that, either Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto neither he knows him. Since early 2014 he is suffering from a critical disease and don't has control over the parts of his body except eyes.

14-30-57-images.jpg.1d6c4d7b9c180d83b9502ac5342db1ae.jpg

Later we can have a little doubt on Gavin Andresen as Satoshi Nakamoto. Because he was also involved in the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto inventor of Bitcoin and bitcoin.org was disappeared after the completion of all procedures and gave the ownership and keys to Gavin Andresen. Since than he took the responsibilities of the development of this website and the community. I doubt that, he must knows Satoshi Nakamoto or he is.

14-27-07-images.jpg.081647e0493c44fe5408fbeebce6274e.jpg

We all may know this person. He is the founder of McAfee Anti-virous. He is expert in computer and internet cyber system security protocol. On a conference he told that, he knows Satoshi Nakamoto. Either Mr Nakamoto will reveal himself or he will disclose Nakamoto to the public after a certain period. With this sentence many researchers also haave doubt on him. 

What do you think? Who could be Mr Satoshi Nakamoto? Please share your opiniosn or arguments in the comment box...

PicsArt_10-25-03_13_22.thumb.jpg.4d7ede18e4bdf184d57f8220aebb862b.jpg

(I just researched on Satoshi Nakamoto and find these four faces)

These guys are crazy. After crypto hyip many people want to know about bitcoin creator. But there are no evidence in online. That's why many experts claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamation. But they also didn't provide enough proof.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

It's a great intro for sir satoshi nakamoto as a user i only know that he is the developer of the cryptocurrencies and due to his efforts we are using it very frequently and all the world has been introduced by the digital currencies also it created the faith among all the users throughout the world.

I think he is very similar to Dorian Nakamoto in a big way because he is the same name as his second one, but I think he does not have information about the invention of bitcoin. In my view, the inventor of bitcoin is not his real name, Satoshi Nakamoto.

The first one, we should claim that, I am that person, after few days, please donate me 1 btc each person....who knows we become same million dollar holders...!!!

A very interesting article, I did not feel the time when I read it and gained new information from it Thank you for this great content, and I support your idea that the character of Satoshi Nakamoto should be known to one of these four celebrities.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of cryptocuurency he invented the bitcoins but he is the mysterious personality and no one knows about him. 

Ok brother this is really useful information as we all were interested from last few days to know about the person who created cryptocurrency. We were just heard about his name but i can see his photo in your post too. I don't know that this is real information or not but looking like new. Thank you for posting this.

Personally I dont think anyone of these four can be Satoshi Nakamato. Certainly not that gun on hire mouth McAfee. I believe when a guy like Nakamato decides to go away, you cant find guys like that, unless ofcourse he decides to reveal himself. I personally dont care anymore about the details of Nakamato. I am more concerned about Bitcoin and how it can become global currency. I do wish Nakamato Well.

Bitcoin community does not know its true whether or not it is Japanese, and the fact is that we use his name as the person who invented bitcoin, but all possibilities are possible such as that Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for an organization or group of people.

Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.

One thing I really want to know is that why Nakamoto is the only person in crypto world whose identity is still unknown? Am I wrong? Every now and then someone appears and claims he is Nakamoto! I'm tired of this procedure. Have you ever thought why the founders of other crypto coins didn't hide themselves from the public? For example, ethereum founder is Vitalik Buterin or Ripple founders are Chris Larsen or McCaleb. If doing crypto related activities is so dangerous or threatening that Nakamoto hides himself why other crypto founders are extending their projects or don't care about their privacy? I suspect that maybe Nakamoto is one of them but pretends to be someone else.good luck...

Satoshi Nakamoto is a mystery until today it is known.  The basics, what we all already know, would be interesting to know who is or who was, that originated this whole world of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies

On 3/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, Rifat1810 said:

I wonder if he will reveal his true identity one day? Or maybe if someone else who knows him will reveal his identity. I also wonder why he wants to keep it a secret? I also wonder how many bitcoins he has, or if he maybe also sold them years ago.

Well, if they were sold, the transactions would be on the blockchain.

It could well be that the man (or woman) is dead. At least I don't believe those who claim to be him without substantial proof.

At the very least (if he is still alive) it is unlikely he can access his funds ... otherwise he would not let those billions just sit there!

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes, right, Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who invented cryptocurrency and created an algorithm for the blockchain. They are very smart, they were able to do a thing that will help during the global crisis.To create such a thing is simply unrealistic.

I think of course people will be curious about Satoshi Nakamoto but all your posts have something I agree with but you also speculate right? Satoshi Nakamoto has disappeared so he will never appear again. All questions about him are only unknown

Satoshi Nakamoto still remain unknown and controversial. I just been wondrin if is there real satoshi nakamoto?because a person who developed a very successful piece will be very proud but then why satoshi nakamoto is hiding if there's a real person.

Dorian S Nakamoto maybe he can be the real Satoshi Nakamoto because i saw his pictures in different sites talking about him that is the real Satoshi. I real believe he can him or he can be related to Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I suspect that Dorian Nakamoto is the same as Satoshi Nakamoto, but he denies that for a reason we do not know, because simply what is this coincidence that his name is as young as Satoshi and also at the same time he is the neighbor of Fin Finney, two shells that meet in one person!

On 10/25/2019 at 1:04 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Satoshi is an unknown character yet
No one could find out who it was
I think he is a genius and the proof that he could make something complicated called blockchain and bitcoin

Satoshi is a genius philosopher who thinks deeply on his affair for how long the existence of crypto currency especially Bitcoin  

Yes, there are a lot of jobs in the real world, but there is nothing wrong with dreaming that you will never be rich in Crypto, even those who are rich now did not expect them to become like this one day.

Is this report real? Many people have tried to know the true personality and image of Satoshi Nakamoto. Please share with us a real topic, my friend. This man changed the world in cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate but this is easily to search to the internet and maybe the members here are already know who's satoshi nakamoto is, happy posting mate.