Trading Tips - Bull and Bear - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Trading Tips - Bull and Bear

5 hours ago, Gimba said:

In trading I rather to rely on charts of exchanges that I follow. And the change of coin prices know how to I gather by looking at the history of the coin before so I container positively influence the greatest advertising penalty I neediness

Mainly past history of any coins help us to get some knowledge about the coin if it go high or down. before doing trading need to see that history by all.

My advice to every beginner in trading cryptocurrencies is not to invest in one digital currency, but rather to trade in many relatively stable digital currencies and this is something that helps you in achieving many profits.

Exactly, this is better than going out with a loss or non-profit. Something like this happened to me yesterday. I bought a GST Token from the Yobit exchange at a price of 7 and 8 Satoshi and I expected it to rise to 20 Satoshi but it did not rise more than 9 Satoshi and so I decided to sell and come out with a simple profit better to return To drop again and lose.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, williamz902 said:

It's very rare that you will be able to buy into a coin at it's lowest price, and sell at it's highest price. Sometimes you just have to buy in when the price is low enough and not wait for it to drop lower. If it does drop lower you can always buy more. Likewise, you also don't have to sell at the highest price - sometimes you just need to get out when the price is high enough - because at the end of the day, anything can happen, and making 70% profit rather than 75% is better than missing the target altogether.

Yes, I agree with you a little, selling for a simple profit is better than losing the goal once and for all, but if the goal is 75%, it is a very distant goal and it may not be achieved, therefore I prefer the 5% goal

Yes my way to get the lowest price by taking 10% of the lowest price if it goes back down I will add 20% and so on. This is my way of getting bitcoin prices lower in the bearish market and holding back for the bullish market. Many ways to get the lowest price or take a price when trending.

In the trading one should be very active to catch the lowest and highest price but practically it is very hard to do.so we should make 3 parts of our trading one for the lowest price and one for the middle one.

Good tips, but we have different thinking when it comes to that, if you know how the market works it is good because you can observe and know if the opportunity is coming soon. 

Well done my friend, when we wait for the price to fall, it may never go back again and if we do not buy at the new low price the opportunity to buy will be lost and may price rise more .. This point is very important to define when we should buy and when to sell.

Predictions of future traders often reflect the price before reaching the potential location, so we must seize opportunities so we buy without hesitation and sell without greed.

I agree with you, everyone wants to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price, but it is difficult to do this because there are many market issues here and we cannot be sure of its value. Of course I have my plan, I divide it into parts with my buying and selling

This is what i actually did,i don't buy all my funds in one price i used to divide it into 3 and sell it partially so that i am ready if the price increase more.

Often most people conduct miss out on all of our probability resulting from hype around urgent. Nonetheless, it is essential most people miss out on, have never to involve all of our emotional baggage plus commerce similar to a qualified.

I like to trade in localbitcoins by using the peer to peer method because i choose my own profit, i like to buy for a -10% price and that is the smallest because other traders are set up to -20% and i sell for 15%. I earn good profit everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact, I do what I sell on cryptocurrency at a high price. I understand that it is better not to waste time waiting for the price to drop. You need to sell on time that the price has not fallen even lower. 

For this purpose, a firm strategy must be developed to divide the capital and buy it by degrees, for example buying a currency with a portion of the capital. The lower its price, the more it buys, and this is the best way.

right. Buy low and sell high is the core, but how low and how high is depending on the user, sometimes take advantage of the opportunity because that low number will increase rapidly, so please sober and well-calculated. Buy and sell with numbers you don't really want but don't regret, emotions will intrude and corrode you.

On 24.10.2019 at 17:52, williamz902 said:

It's very rare that you will be able to buy into a coin at it's lowest price, and sell at it's highest price. Sometimes you just have to buy in when the price is low enough and not wait for it to drop lower. If it does drop lower you can always buy more. Likewise, you also don't have to sell at the highest price - sometimes you just need to get out when the price is high enough - because at the end of the day, anything can happen, and making 70% profit rather than 75% is better than missing the target altogether.

bears and bulls. The foundation of trading. someone loses money, someone gets. It all depends on the market mood, and not 70, not even 80 percent will not be able to influence here. you have to wait for the bears to act, and do not pull the rubber when the bulls are on the rise.

hi i liked when you said that - at the end of the day, anything can happen, and making 70% profit rather than 75% is better than missing the target altogether - but i need to know how many hours per day you must to spend to achieve  this strategy thanks

On 24‏/10‏/2019 at 16:52, williamz902 said:

من النادر جدًا أن تتمكن من شراء عملة معدنية بأقل سعر لها ، والبيع بأعلى سعر لها. في بعض الأحيان ، عليك فقط الشراء عندما يكون السعر منخفضًا بدرجة كافية ولا تنتظر حتى ينخفض السعر. إذا انخفض ، يمكنك دائمًا شراء المزيد. وبالمثل ، لا يتعين عليك أيضًا البيع بأعلى سعر - في بعض الأحيان تحتاج فقط إلى الخروج عندما يكون السعر مرتفعًا بما يكفي - لأنه في نهاية اليوم ، يمكن أن يحدث أي شيء ، وتحقيق ربح بنسبة 70٪ بدلاً من 75٪ أفضل من فقدان الهدف تمامًا.

This is what I do, when the price rises in the form and I expect it to decrease. start selling and whenever the price increases in certain percentages, I make sales, and reverse that purchase.

Very good information, Those business tips are valuable. We always wait for the lowest point of a cryptocurrency to buy and then resell at the highest point, generating profits. In the long term it is a good investment, Buy and sell, Sell and buy

3 hours ago, Omar1234H said:

Very good information, Those business tips are valuable. We always wait for the lowest point of a cryptocurrency to buy and then resell at the highest point, generating profits. In the long term it is a good investment, Buy and sell, Sell and buy

@Omar1234H Yes, I totally agree. The main task for the investor is to allocate available funds for investment and find a point for purchasing. In all other cases, you can only wait) of course, if you are not an active trader

In this case, greed plays a big role, which leads to the loss of capital or part of it. When the trader sees that the price of the currency is rising, he refuses to sell, until the price begins to go down and regrets the profits he missed.

Excessive greed might result to loss the amounts. If the profit is quite less than the expected amounts in the uncertain market conditions, it will not be the problem to collect less profits instead of selling the holdings in FOMO. Myself, as an active trader, I analyze the market scenarios i.e. bearish or bullish and then decide to sell the holdings.