Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

No, I haven't kept any Bitcoin exchange and online wallet till now, but I think the best exchange for Bitcoin is Binance.

I do not keep my coins in exchange platform! In exchanges I only using for trading crypto. But I use to keep my coins safe through crypto wallets.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I do not store bitcoin on exchange wallets at all, since it is simply suicide , how many exchanges have already been hacked and how many people have lost their money because of this, the same story with online wallets. I store only on my personal wallet and on hardware wallets.

Well, I have voted for "No". I don't keep my Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets. Because I don't think exchange sites are safe. Even online wallets like coinbase or blockchain are not safe at all, that why I use desktop wallet to store my bitcoin. They are much more secure and trusted than online wallets. 

Usually, I store my crypto coin into an online wallet which is safer than store in an exchange because if you store our crypto into exchange then there is a huge chance to lose or being a scam our crypto which you can't get back again.

Because for me it was easier to keep it online, you just click on purchasing or converting your only through online but if you want to keep it as real money you can convert is as true money tho

2 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

The best choice for storing bitcoin or altcoin is in the wallet that we keep the private key. Storing coins in an exchanger wallet is very risky but if we are the type of trader, then I think it's better to use 2FA for the security of our account

As for me, I keep bitcoin on the Yobit exchange and do not worry about my bitcoins because I have them protected. 

Yes, there would be a large amount of bitcoins, then I would recommend a wallet with private keys. 

Yes, i keep them on exchangers but will also withdraw the money after i earn. I don't store it for too long so it is much safer.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, hexwin said:

Simple question and VOTE ☝️:

Do you keep your Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets and where?

Do you think it is safe or not?

Not all I store my Bitcoin on the stock exchange or online wallet to keep my money safe. I Always insert a few for me to store on the exchange or in an online wallet and the rest I cash and save in a bank.

Most of the time I keep my cryptocurrency in my online wallets because I don't have a cold wallet. I rarely keep my coins on exchanges but there are some situations that you have no other options. There are some campaigns that pay you through some exchanges and you will only receive your payment in your exchange panel. The problem is when you want to convert your coins to USD. If at the time of withdrawal, your coin's price is high you can withdraw with reasonable exchange rate and receive USD equivalent in your account but if the price of the coin is low at that moment, you have to keep it in your exchange balance until the price rise again. If you withdraw your coins to your wallet, you will lose some of it through high exchange fees and even if you convert it to other coins with lower fees, the price of those coins may go down and you will lose again.

I just have your altcoins concerning completely different deals prefer Binance not to mention yobit. You can actually handle a funds through investbox by yobit much too. Suggest fantastic 🙂

I always save my Bitcoin in my wallet, not in exchange. Because we can see exchanges dont have any guarantee about our fund, also they have the private key not us, so overall if you save your Bitcoin in exchanges that is they fund!

In exchanges sometimes i deposit Bitcoin, but i will really fast to trade it, then withdraw it. Often withdraw it on altcoin to reduce the fees.

Other site i often save my Bitcoin is in gambling site, i rarely hear gambling site get hacked, so if i want play just use Bitcoin on there.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, werus said:

I think it's very risky to keep it on an international exchange like Binance or Bittrex, maybe if the exchange is located in your country and your money is guaranteed, I don't think it's not problem

I think this is a problem because Bittex and Bittrex are very good exchange sites. Many people get good results by investing here. Also, an online wallet is good but its security is what you need to keep safe. If I delete then I will come back to know later.

I for example keep part of bitcoins on the exchange for trading 40% and 60% on the online wallet until the price rises.

We have just a touch about deals regarding investing functions. Concerning 80% regarding my own cryptocurrencies are usually kept about components accessories and several inside accessories about my own PERSONAL COMPUTER. My partner and i will not rely on deals or perhaps On the web accessories.

Yes, I saved it online at the competition. I saved it on yobit. for me yobit is a safe place to store our coins. whether you also use it or use another wallet.

Like Op, I keep pretty much all of my coins on a hardware wallet, as it's the safest storage medium I know of short of a paper wallet.

One of the first things newcomers should learn when they get into crypto is to *never* store their coins on an exchange no matter how trusted they may seem.  Everybody thought cryptsy was the best exchange in the world until they hacked themselves and ran off with their customers' funds. 

Online wallets?  I would never use them if you don't have access to your private keys or if someone else does.  That's the bottom line, and newbies ought to learn that lesson as well.

1 minute ago, Sujon33 said:

I am keep my bitcoin balance in crypto wallet not in exchanger.Wallet is more better than crypto exchanger.Wallet gave us most security to keep safe bitcoin      

I keep my Bitcoin and other crypto both wallet and exchange. i use binance exchange and coinbase official wallet to store my online assets.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Well i never put my earned money in the online exchanges, cause nothing in the internet is safe. So whenever i get the opportunity i put my earned coins into my coinbase or block chain wallets. 

1 hour ago, Durjoy136 said:

I have no idea about it. I'm new to this forum. It is best not to put bitcoin in online wallet. It is fake on many occasions. If you put bitcoin in this wallet, you could read the scam

But not all the online wallet is scammer there are some good wallet which you can easily store your coin for long term and if you have no idea about the good wallet then you can do research about it and to me blockchain is very good wallet.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Despite cases of fraud on the part of exchanges, I still keep my money on the exchange, I used to keep on cryptopia and yobit, now only on yobit.

That's not actually advisable for one to stored his cryptocurrency in an exchange neither online wallet because if anything happens to the exchange your money is gone because if the security of the exchange is affected your wallet and your investment disappear. That's why I also encourage people not to store their Wallet address's in any micro devices to avoid been hacked.