Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

you can solve recaptcha but your internet speed should be very fast then you can do it. it's give you few money it's not profitable work thank you

7 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I don't think that it's worth paying special attention to this type of earnings on the Internet.
Just someone decided in this way to get the referrals.
I once looked at the CAPTCHA earnings sites, and I couldn't find at least one site where I could earn at least $1 in 2-3 hours.

I went and looked at these sites that are mentioned on the OP, and they pay cents for 1000s of captchas... when they say it will bring $200 per month, these guys must be robots... or at least have a way to unplug the brain while doing it...

But I understand that are very different realities in the world and this may sound good for some people

10 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I wonder how people can earn up to $ 200 per month for solving a captcha?
Can you attach a photo or video with evidence of such payments?

I will believe it wouldn't really be that easy or maybe that most be some whole lot of recaptcha solving to earn as much as $200 per month.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

A nice way to earn money for people who can only solve a captcha and have access to the Internet. Maybe it can reduce poverty a little

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

11 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Outside crypto?!that's good but, is it enough to divide your investment to mother non crypto business as well?

Before crypto, we have been doing investments in different other sector wether you are the one setting up a new business or simply investing in something and crypto is just another one of such investments.

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I'm not did such work like that because I have things to do that's make me $600 per month so this recaptcha work is for jobless people only.

In general, I don't believe that anyone can earn $ 200 per month on a captcha.
And if there is someone who tried to make money on the Internet without special professional skills, he will understand me.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

This is my oldest job went i on the highschool.

I working as captcha typer, i can solver more than 1500 captcha in a hours. Right now already cant do that again since to tired to do this anymore.

5 hours ago, dentolas said:

I went and looked at these sites that are mentioned on the OP, and they pay cents for 1000s of captchas... when they say it will bring $200 per month, these guys must be robots... or at least have a way to unplug the brain while doing it...

But I understand that are very different realities in the world and this may sound good for some people

I’m talking about the same thing.
$200 per month for captcha, in my opinion it's impossible.
Another search for referrals. Only on this time this man went too far with the price. )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

30 minutes ago, RyujinONE said:

This is my oldest job went i on the highschool.

I working as captcha typer, i can solver more than 1500 captcha in a hours. Right now already cant do that again since to tired to do this anymore.

Oooh its really a very good job and really 1500 captcha in a hours is an amazing work and i hope you are very expert in this type of job. So can you share me the link that for which project is giving that type of job?

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

34 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

I’m talking about the same thing.
$200 per month for captcha, in my opinion it's impossible.
Another search for referrals. Only on this time this man went too far with the price. )

yep it is impossible to make $200 per month without referrals, I'm also captcha solver and I can not reach that amount of money per month. It needs active referrals in order to get $200+ per month. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2019 at 2:30 AM, yupi84goro said:

I have tried working on the site, I share a little about kolotibablo and 2captcha. Both legit and paid, every time you make $ 1 money can be withdrawn. For normal captcha very difficult because one of our IDs can be banned. Easiest to do recaptcha but the disadvantage is that the server load time is rather slow. My income per day is around $ 2.

I registered recently but I haven't done anything. How many daily hours you invest there? And how easy is to get banned? I saw somewhere taht you need a good skill in writing without seeing the keyboard, is that true?

• Useful or interesting 1

19 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Very strict rules on the site especially for normal captcha typos 5-7 times, if not mistaken, our IDs are immediately banned

5-7 times in a row or per hour? Damn I think I'll be banned within an hour. I don't have these skills, I cannot write without watching the keyboard. It seems that site have very strict rules, but maybe I'll give it a try someday.

The two site you mentioned they are not paying high for solving captcha.  It just time wasting. If you work 7-8 hours continuously then you might be get 1$.  So before start think wisely.     

On 10/24/2019 at 1:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

there's no maximum of captchas to solve per day you will only solve many recaptchasas many as you can so it's belong to you to know how much you will be earn within a month, good luck all the best.

Thank you for sharing with us, but I have never made money through Kolotibablo.com and other solve captcha sites, whether this site really pays, because as far as I know there are many scammers.

1 hour ago, marksm357 said:

Anyone with at least triple digit posts have anything good to say about this faucet? The only ones I see in the full thread are complaining about the high payout and thats cant of blended out with all these new same person accounts Undecided,lol so many new accounts just registered to say best faucet Cheesy There's nothing dodgy with that lol

I think you don't need an expert opinion on this one bruv its clearly a scam and a group of people registered on here to  advertise for it so just scroll by and let them do their thing. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

If you are here making a post to the community you must firstly try it yourself and not just dismiss it by saying others have tried it because this could be a trap to get people's email and password. Be careful guys.

49 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

If you are here making a post to the community you must firstly try it yourself and not just dismiss it by saying others have tried it because this could be a trap to get people's email and password. Be careful guys.

Not all thing I post here! It not must to be interested with them cause here we post many different things that's I could not done them all at one time. But I make sure that's everything I post here is legit and there have people need them. So if you are not interested you don't have to complaine about that.

7 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Not all thing I post here! It not must to be interested with them cause here we post many different things that's I could not done them all at one time. But I make sure that's everything I post here is legit and there have people need them. So if you are not interested you don't have to complaine about that.

if anyone here went and signed up to that website and they're info were stolen and email got hacked will you be taking responsibility for this? Will you reimburse anyone who got hacked? No? Then don't make a post about it here before you try it YOURSELF!

On 10/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

i think it's just wasting your time when joining 2captcha. it's just paid you 0.5 USD per 1000 solved captcha. it's worse than crypto faucets. i think no one can concentrate with this jobs. you can earn free money in crypto such as airdrops, giveaway and bounties which didn't need spend your energy too much.

Edited by I-KUN

33 minutes ago, I-KUN said:

i think it's just wasting your time when joining 2captcha. it's just paid you 0.5 USD per 1000 solved captcha. it's worse than crypto faucets. i think no one can concentrate with this jobs. you can earn free money in crypto such as airdrops, giveaway and bounties which didn't need spend your energy too much.

That is really low to sit in the system or phone for hours doing recaptcha of up to 1000 for $0.5 and those typing is not easy i most say. Like you said, I f you find some good Airdrops and bounties I believe that time is going to be well rewarded than solving recaptcha.

28 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

200$ is not bad every month honestly speaking, but how long do we need to spend hour in each day that must be apply? This for sure needs a long hours probably.. 

If you aim $200 a month, that you need to spend a full time, that I do not recommend because it is really not worth.. It's better that you spend time posting in here, you can earn easily. Captcha job is good for part time job, you can work anytime if you like. Don't expect that you can earn big amount of money, 1000 captcha to type for $0.45 only.. Average typer  can make 200 captcha or less in a hour..

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

I don't think we could earn this much with just doing it.Instead of doing it we should improve and work at better places.I think freelance works are better for us.

On 24.10.2019 at 12:30 PM, yupi84goro said:

I have tried working on the site, I share a little about kolotibablo and 2captcha. Both legit and paid, every time you make $ 1 money can be withdrawn. For normal captcha very difficult because one of our IDs can be banned. Easiest to do recaptcha but the disadvantage is that the server load time is rather slow. My income per day is around $ 2.

Two dollars a day is a very good earning for solving captcha. You can stop the process when it takes time.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is this trustworty and not a scam?
I have not tried it, I want to know i more detail what we are doing there and what are the requirements for we can get $200 per month.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, Lubruselu said:

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

So many peoples are work in these type of sites and they just waste their time because these sites are not give you good money because these sites have no strong base they earn through advertisement and then they send you the money when they withdraw that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day