Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

can i know what payment method they have it? and $1 per days i think its good if few captcha

anyone can share or testimony about this site?

Well I tried it for an hour and I must say that you must have strong english knowledge to have a chance in this one. It is not for people using Google translator services, it is not for slow people. Somekind of quick earning only if you have skills. Oh and good internet connection too (I had to try this late night).

To get bitcoin there are several ways, namely through the free bitcoin faucet, mining bitcoin (bitcoin mining), trading (bitcoin trade), bitcoin games, bitcoin investment (bitcoin investment), bitcoin online business and so forth. and it must all be done patiently.

i took a look at the sites seem to be two excellent possibilities for earning,  online, but the rewards seem to me really low and the work of the catpchas seems tiring, i don't know if it's the right job for me

On 10/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

If this is true then this is really great, but we want to know what the payment method is, how much is the minimum and have you received any amount already? there is proof payment? I mean, is this site reliable or just another scam?

3 hours ago, Ahmedrufai said:

We need proof from you so as to know if it is legit. We don't want in a situation after a long work, no payment was given to us

I am also looking for a proof that he actually earns. I am hesitant in opening those links because it might be a phishing site. I am not familiar of those links. I don't have plans to waste my time if it's not really legit.  If someone could provide us some proof that they actually earn, I might try it also.

I used this website and it is legit, they pay you and you can choose many payment methods, even Bitcoin. It is a very annoying job, I just used this website to see if they really would pay. If you are in a country where the dollar is very valuable, maybe for you this website it is a very good way to earn money in comparison to another way to work in your country.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

Thanks for the information mate. I will try it. But my question is Have you tried it and have you ever been paid?

7 minutes ago, Bertoman said:

have used that websites in the past and I earned a good income but after that I started to use writing articles and making videos and now from there I am earning some high income.

I'm glad that you are improving, writing articles and making videos, in that skills you can make high earning than typing captchas before. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, stanleypringgy said:

i don't think you will be able to make that money a month, how many hours will you have to devote to it in order to make that? I don't think it worth it

yep, it is not worth your time, $200 per month you can not make that, for average typer. In order to achieve that $200 per month in typing captcha, your typing skill must be 60-70 Word Per Minute and must full time,  I think 10 hrs..  I'm sure you can not do that  because your hand will get numb.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

I have utilized that sites before and I earned a decent pay however after that I began to utilize composing articles and making recordings the videos and now from that point I am procuring some high pay.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

I wonder how much time we need daily to earn up to $200 per month? Because I see that the reward is too small, but we need to stay online for a long time. But that could be another way to earn some money, especially for people who are new on the internet. They can use that way to try and test how much they can earn monthly, but yes, they need to work hard before they can earn a nice income for that job. It is worth to try, but if you think you cannot do that, then you can search for the other job that will match for you.

On 24.10.2019 at 08:49, Lubruselu said:

Probably everyone knows about these services, but nobody knows how to solve captcha in cryptocurrency! The maximum that you can earn there in a month is $ 50 without getting up from the keyboard

If you have already worked there, attach a proof of the solved pictures over a period of time!

Got an account there and eventually, I went tired through that online job, it is like 2captcha which only gives you 0.50 usd a day with exchange of solving 1000 captchas and totally bot worth it to do. 

On 10/24/2019 at 1:18 PM, Lubruselu said:

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

Can you ask those people who have got payment to send proof. This will take a lots of time to reach minimum payment so we need to know it is legit so we do not waste time on it. Thanks for sharing anyway.

8 minutes ago, dinhdinh said:

Can you ask those people who have got payment to send proof. This will take a lots of time to reach minimum payment so we need to know it is legit so we do not waste time on it. Thanks for sharing anyway.

kolotibablo is really legit site they are really paying, I still work there to earn extra money, you can work anytime. The minimum payment for bitcoin is around $19, but Litecoin and Ethereum are only $1.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

no i will not work permanently from the bitcoin website becoz i dont have time for the bitcoin trading and the reason is i have a physical business so i give my most of the time to that business where i am earning lot of profit on monthly basis

On 10/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Oh 2captcha is still alive. That captcha website is a real deal they pay their users right amount and on time. I tried this a long time ago when i discovered XRB captcha.

How many hours do I need everyday to receive the 200 usd? Got tired there just like 2captcha and the captchas itselft are too slow to load and the waiting time is 2 minutes or more. I've earbed 0.02 usd per day there before. 

I find it interesting, but we need proof of payment, more information as the limit to start receiving, because this is certainly a possibility of earnings if the person gets $ 200 monthly, but so, with this information seems a little vague .

2 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Dear friend Your question both site is good I already check these site it gives 1 $ on per 1000 captcha and different time price of 1000 captcha change regularly up and down and it takes too many time to earn money from both sites.

That's what I think, there is even a chance of winning, but they will not shave, so who has the time and patience can even face having to do thousands of actions to earn some, but who works does not make up for wasted time. .

On 10/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

I think before giving recommendation for any site to work on , you should do research as on your recommendation lot of users will try and if that site is scam then think they all are getting scam.

So whether you are going to work on that site or not but atleast you should get proof from them who you saw are recommending to working their . This way not only you but your followers will also get benefited and get saved from getting scam.

I will work on that sites and give the report whether they are genuine or not, after few days will come back with report.

3 minutes ago, Bertoman said:

have used that websites in the past and I earned a good income but after that I started to use writing articles and making videos and now from there I am earning some high income.

3 minutes ago, Bertoman said:

have used that websites in the past and I earned a good income but after that I started to use writing articles and making videos and now from there I am earning some high income.

Whether wantedly or mistakenly you have done this you have done double posting so it would be better that you delete the one post before you get problems facing.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, yupi84goro said:

I have tried working on the site, I share a little about kolotibablo and 2captcha. Both legit and paid, every time you make $ 1 money can be withdrawn. For normal captcha very difficult because one of our IDs can be banned. Easiest to do recaptcha but the disadvantage is that the server load time is rather slow. My income per day is around $ 2.

I think I want to try this site,earning $2 is not bad and as an unemployed like me I think I need this to have an additional income to help my husband in our daily needs.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/24/2019 at 8:12 PM, setifien said:

Spending hours a day in front of the laptop and keep filling the captcha codes for just some bucks (~3 $) isn't fair at all 

I think if your job is already on the computer then of course it is not bad.But if you don't have a job like that then it would be bad for you.Can you suggest me a website about filling the captcha and making money?