Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

1 minute ago, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on  https://kolotibablo.com/main/home  or  https://2captcha.com/ after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $ 200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

Though I have not checked this out but my question would be, how many hours of work or how many recaptcha do you really need to put in every day to hit that target? In here you know you need 30 post daily for you to get the complete daily payout.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

10 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Though I have not checked this out but my question would be, how many hours of work or how many recaptcha do you really need to put in every day to hit that target? In here you know you need 30 post daily for you to get the complete daily payout.

there's no maximum of captchas to solve per day you will only solve many recaptchasas many as you can so it's belong to you to know how much you will be earn within a month, good luck all the best.

1 minute ago, Ele said:

Have you got your first payment in that sites. We need proof from you so as to know if it is legit. We don't want in a situation after a long work, no payment was given to us.

for real I don't work there but I saw many people works there and got payments, me I don't work there because I have many things to do instead of that but that was suggestion for those who don't have work it can help them a lot

guys you have to Note that this work is not for those people who dont have things to do it's only for those who are homeless so don't waste your time if you have income of 6000 US dollar per month so this is for jobless people and those who are interested in it

11 minutes ago, Ele said:

Okk,, at least you said many of your friends are benefiting from it . It really good for the newbies.thanks for sharing with us.

for newbies I thought might eaer About 60 US dollar per month but for legendaries have big opportunity to earn up to 200 US dollar,Goodluck if you're interested

This is great more sites that pays in bitcoin, I will try them and see how good they are and if there earnings are high enough to worth my time and skills, thanks for the information, more working for bitcoin will be good.

11 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

there's no maximum of captchas to solve per day you will only solve many recaptchasas many as you can so it's belong to you to know how much you will be earn within a month, good luck all the best.

There were many captch solvers before and they were gone now! do you need to pay anything here before you can start to work?there are referral system here right?How much per captcha to solve and what is the minimum amount to withdraw and its fee?

On 10/24/2019 at 1:49 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

Drop some proof if that is legit and be aware guys, before you open this, you can clarify to the poster if this is legit and you can asked them give some proof to enter this job.

I still working in kolotibablo just making an extra money, they are really paying.. No registration fee needed. $200 per month it is hard to catch that. I think that needs full time to work. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

why do u think that 200$ is HUGE amount of money for student? beside u should do this thing for 16 hr a day to make this income in a month according to this payment rate

Tried both of these but gives a low amount of money. You have to focus all day on your computer or smartphone in order to make a profit. Wasting a precious time for a dollar a day is not worthy for real crypto users at least. Could be useful if 2captcha's v2captcha load fast so we can earn more but their server clearly tells us to waste our time for them. 

What I wonder is, for the type of person who maintains this type of work, how do they sleep less and work more?

15 hours ago, Kim K said:

What captcha gives $7 average daily? I am so sure this is almost impossible. Most of us have actively faucet and solve recaptcha for months. It all amount to time wasting and energy. Your earnings on cryptotalk in a week can not be made in a month solving recaptcha

Really crypto talk weakly earnings is more than solving recaptcha's monthly eanings. But you have to not that crypto talk here we are not working we only get rewards and this service is not pamanently it is temporarily service but solving recaptcha is a permanently work.

15 hours ago, GGWP said:

This method are legit, back in the day I try doing this when I'm researching method to earn money, the problem is the process probably will take most of your time 1captcha approximately will take you around 1-2minutes to solve sometimes when your internet and computer was slow it is a big factor. The biggest downside was around a thousand captcha you solve you will only get 1$.

That's the big challenge for this work is fast network it is need at least 4G network speed. But for those who are interested to that work and having good network connection they earn up to $20-$25 per day. It's really good work if you are interested.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:30 AM, yupi84goro said:

I have tried working on the site, I share a little about kolotibablo and 2captcha. Both legit and paid, every time you make $ 1 money can be withdrawn. For normal captcha very difficult because one of our IDs can be banned. Easiest to do recaptcha but the disadvantage is that the server load time is rather slow. My income per day is around $ 2.

Thanks for the info... this is what we need to know! 🙂

I don't think I will use it myself, unless I really having nothing else to do, but it is usefull info to spread around...

Will advise this to a family member that is unenployed and maybe he gains interest in crypto

I have used that websites in the past and I earned a good income but after that I started to use writing articles and making videos and now from there I am earning some high income. 

9 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

but this work also requires knowledge of expertise that can read how the market share in the market if it can not be messy thank you abaout information 

Yes any work we need to gain knowledge that how we can do this work due to this we will  do it very easily and no hurdle will occur in future because of knowledge.

2 hours ago, dianamushi said:

Pay/Post wont last forever, so you better put that money into good use, like trading, investing or start your own business and a fellow up there is talking about permanent work.

Never believed that pay/post was going to last forever and most so any smart person knows to invest in some other sector even outside crypto instead of all on crypto.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

It's seems that the captcha work will take the whole day night to make $1. Moreover there are a lot of rules & regulations have to obey as well as withdrawl. I m sweeting! Bye bye captcha. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

39 minutes ago, Kim K said:

We are working here. Wr are promoting this site and increasing traffic to it by posting quality post here. I believe when the admin reckon there is enough awareness for this forum, the payment may stop.

Solving recaptcha is a permanent work. A work by your post that won't fetch me 210000 satoshi in a month! May even be lesser

Times have changed and new technologies have emerged and we must move with the time and accept change instead of shooting ourselves in the leg doing a job we are not passionate about and which can guarantee we will never do it well.

Hmm, That was interesting for sure, anyway if you have some skill like writing, coding, SEO, etc. Maybe you can consider sell your service on some platform like bountiesnetwork or some freelance-crypto platform, But thanks for this information, I'll try to check. $ 200 Not bad for a number some micro tasks

On 24.10.2019 at 08:49, Lubruselu said:

Do you know you can work online easy? You only need register on https://kolotibablo.com/main/home or https://2captcha.com/after registration you can start working pamanently, so you just got paid for solving recaptcha. If you real concentrate you can ear up to $200 per month which is huge reward for homeless people or students. 

I wonder how people can earn up to $ 200 per month for solving a captcha?
Can you attach a photo or video with evidence of such payments?

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

15 hours ago, roseangelena said:

Ok but How many Captachs in a Day can i Solve? I mean there is a limit Right? And also You need to tell How much they are paying for the Captchas? If i am to get this 200$ how many captchas i need to Solve? Well i am really intersted in these type of works so if you can just feed me the details.

I don't think that it's worth paying special attention to this type of earnings on the Internet.
Just someone decided in this way to get the referrals.
I once looked at the CAPTCHA earnings sites, and I couldn't find at least one site where I could earn at least $1 in 2-3 hours.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

7 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I wonder how people can earn up to $ 200 per month for solving a captcha?
Can you attach a photo or video with evidence of such payments?

I'm not did such work like that because I have things to do that's make me $600 per month so this recaptcha work is for jobless people only.