What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

I try to follow a new system of passwords, but at the end of the matter I find an easy password that I can memorize, and this is definitely wrong, and I must memorize it on a piece of paper and it is difficult and has a lot of numbers and symbols.

I hope that this post and more that cover scams are read very often by beginners and I always advice the same to new people but also to people that have a few years in crypto as everyone can make mistakes. Avoid fake giveaways too and anything that is about doubling your bitcoins or about sending money first.

• Useful or interesting 1

Another way to avoid fraudulent pages or that want to scam, is by consulting the host of the same in a page that allows to do so, since when knowing its provider it can be concluded if it is scam or not, due to privacy issues or records, good topic

On 10/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- Do not click on links from unknown places.

All of the post was excellent, I only wanted to say about this that it is best to click no link at all. The link is shown before clicking on the browsers so we can read the url first and then decide if it is ok to follow, but I would prefer not following any link at all.

• +1 1

With the development that we are experiencing today, the means of fraud have become numerous, and it may be difficult to detect them in addition to what has been mentioned by the members. I want to add that there are applications on the mobile phone when you open them on the phone requesting permissions for work and there are those who give them permissions without reading the contents and after approval they become all  Your personal data and passwords are all hostage to the owner of this application

• +1 1

Thank you, your information is very useful for us. To avoid scams and hacks, try adding anti-virus to prevent us from being attacked by hackers. Do not click on any links sent on telegrams on behalf of exchanges. Do not save passwords in email or on your computer as they are dangerous.

• +1 2

Do not use the same password for several sites, use antipishing so we avoid opening malicious emails that want to steal our identity 

Подписываюсь под каждым словом: установить  антивирусное приложение и сканировать желательно каждый день, храните свои пароли на бумаге, либо на компьютере, но с дополнительной защитой. Пароль должен быть сложным для взлома -  комбинация символов, включая прописные и строчные буквы а также содержать цифры.

Invest in the old crypto projects and always make an account in the old and good exchange becasue now the scammers create the fake exchanges and they make fraud now through exchanges also when they collect good amount they close the exchange withdraw and just the deposit is on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

47 minutes ago, PumpkinHead said:

I think you should move your  threads to russian because this is the english board only few people can understand your statement and some of them may not give you a rate because they dont understand just hoping you will notice @1parker87

Thank you very much for your advice!

On 11/30/2019 at 5:59 PM, littledi059 said:

And never set easy passwords and never repeat them on different sites. The statistics also shows that lots of people continue using their wallets with easy passwords even after they were hacked

Yes dear friend I totally agree with you since many people use easy passwords or the same password for all the sites you visit
Good luck and big winnings to the whole community
A big greeting

There are thousands of websites are available othe internet but some of them are real and some of them are fake. Some websites offers you the best profit that means they are fake and you can easily trap.So don't use any un licensed web .Be smart be safe.

• +1 1

The best steps anyone can make to prevent getting derauded are decribed here. We have many fraudsters that try to scam or hack our wallets and websites and need to be careful of anything that looks suspicious.

• +1 2

On 11/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, FlatterCar said:

Thank you definitely for an interesting approach against scammers, but I think even this is very small, because if a person is very well versed in programming, has never used a program for hacking, then we will fight against it at all unrealistic.

2FA is a best option for the security of your exchange where you keep your coins becasue to crack the 2FA is impossible and i saw so many peoples apply the 2fa becasue they know the security is important so much in the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you. This is indeed very important tips about protection and passwords, and I can add to them:
Do not use the same password on more than one site, especially important accounts such as exchanges and wallets, and try to have a special email for important exchanges and accounts that no one knows.
Do not share your private keys with anyone in the world, even if it is the support team.

• +2 1

The prevention of fraud, hacking and scams is of high importance, is it us that have to be careful and not expose private keys, or not expose our system to malware and hacking. We have to use strong passwords and look for the url of the websites we use as there are fakes and scams that we have to avoid making mistakes sending crypto to them.

• +1 1

To prevent scamming or fraud in crypto you don't have to reply strangers at any platform who offers you many investment sites or plan. The sell you fake information with fake site they gives you fake hopes and impossible profit without doing anything. The free money and in bulk is weakness of all people who want to earn without doing any efforts. Always do own search and read the reviews regarding sites and project. 

And never set easy passwords and you should not always change them on other sites because the vast internet world is full of fraudsters. I think you should be aware of what you will do and think wisely about the action you will take.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, Mohammed shifaz said:

You should always keep a strong password for all your accounts. There are many hackers who are trying to steal your information. So don't give your login details to unauthorised websites.

Our log in details should be visible and known to us only, clicking on unnecessary and not secured site can result to our account be scammed, strong password combined with numbers and symbols too can help our account to be secure

On 11/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, FlatterCar said:

Thank you definitely for an interesting approach against scammers, but I think even this is very small, because if a person is very well versed in programming, has never used a program for hacking, then we will fight against it at all unrealistic.

Actually there are a lot of things we can do to avoid the fraud ratio in crypto but at the end the truth is that we can't completely control over the situation of crypto currency and that's the fact.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

These are really helpful information my friend. Thank you for sharing this. I think it's important to learn about risks that can happen and thereby follow rules which would help you at best not to fall for it . Safe working everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I personally think that people should keep in mind that there are going to be people who will try to take their money away from them and that they should be very extra careful with who they interact and transact with online.

Thanks dear , definitely hacker's are found everywhere in searching to low wallet. I think people use low quality passward and also many of them use same password and Gmail account different websites. So it's easier for scammers to find that types of repeat password and Gmail account.put strong password inserting number and dots . And before any transaction make sure your password is secure if you have doubt then change your password

Security measures such as passwords, firewalls, encryption, and virus protection can be really helpful and should be mandatory installed by users in order to protect frauds, scams or any other authorised access into your electronic devices and softwares. Attackers would be constantly on the lookout for potential victims so be cautious.

You have a right. You must protect yourself yourself because this is a very dangerous field, so you receive several emails telling you that they want help or want your information in order to send you money and then they ask you to send a small amount of Ethereum to make sure of you and then they trick you afte that so be careful .