What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

This is a very important question and I want to tell you that first of all you come on this forum you should to get the proper knowledge and you will and the money on this form in the shape of Bitcoin and this is help you to collect the fund

• +3 1

The best way to prevent fraud is to realize that in reality the only and primordial thing is to have the right information at the right time, do not jump into something without any prior knowledge because we can lose time and money, for this it is important to ask questions to the person who is showing you what they are offering, and realize that many times they will want to scam us.

• +1 1

That is right and in addition we should not to send our money to the untrusted people and do not deposit any amount in any site so we can keep safe from the scammers.

22 hours ago, maarcoferrer said:

The best way to prevent fraud is to realize that in reality the only and primordial thing is to have the right information at the right time, do not jump into something without any prior knowledge because we can lose time and money, for this it is important to ask questions to the person who is showing you what they are offering, and realize that many times they will want to scam us.

@maarcoferrer 

Fraud is present in cryptocurrencies very often, it is always good to have a lot of knowledge on the subject to know when to stay away from something that is not right and seems suspicious, something that seems too good to be true, then it is a lie and the internet sells a lot the thesis that you will earn money easily and without doing anything and many fall into that very old scam, knowledge to be safe that is the key, greetings.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:42 PM, Nikita21 said:

I think it's safe to say that they have a higher chance of scam. Such as promising a very high returns in a short time, that is one good.

Not all high returns investment websites or businesses are scammers, I think the best way it to always do research and ask in different crypto forums before investing in any site.

Thank you for this useful information. We must be very careful to stay away from fraudsters and scams, we shouldn't open random links and write private data as a password in unreliable links, or before we know the sender's data in order to be safe from the scam that is increasing significantly day by day.

• +4 1

Thank you very much partner for giving me all these tips that are really helpful for me, with all these tips and teachings we will all grow in the crypto market and we will not be afraid of fraud from computer hackers, all this thanks to you, me it seems extremely important to put them into practice once and for all.

• +1 1

we cannot do anything to prevent the frauds because there are a lot of people doing it and they always find a new way to make frauds with the innocent people

What we should do to be prevented from fraudlers  is by making powerful security to be able to denied any unaware assess to our account and we should stop visiting unnecessary site or platform which we don't have any idea on because most of the site are been make by hackers and  scammers which we need to take note in order not to be a victim

Hello dear friends, I hope you all find yourself well both physically and mentally to make it more difficult for computer hackers, it is advisable to put strong passwords with numbers and characters and use all the security that platforms offer you, such as 2FA.
A big greeting to the whole community

Your duty to do to protect yourself is to put strong and difficult passwords and keep the words of the governor in a safe place, in addition to not being dragged behind fraudsters on social media platforms such as Telegram and others, and if something outside of these things happens, it will be out of your control and you will not be able to do something like Hacker attacks on trading platforms and electronic wallets

• +4 1

To prevent fraud we need to always stay aware. We need to be careful. We need to abstain from sharing any personal information with other. We need to use a very unique and stronge password. Thus we can be safe from fraud.

Yes, I agree with you, we face a lot of frauds and theft, there are a lot of fraudsters who reach me via Telegram, I do not know how this happens, but I do not give them any chance, we have to be very careful, because one mistake can lose everything we have

• +2 1

Well, I have to agree with your recommendations, because we can not be so easy when it comes to protecting our cryptocurrecy and account, so hopefully if we take the necessary precaution, we might be saved.

That is so simple just follow the rules all the rules that are mentioned in this platform and remember not to believe in every one because the folks giving you tempting offer are mostly scammers to avoid all the frauds just stay tuned with your own task don't focus on extras .

his is something I think everyone needs because at the present time there is a lot of fraud so if we are right then everyone will be there. People will not be given a chance to cheat then people will cheat

• +2 1

Thank you. I recommend changing the passwords once a month and recording them on side paper. I suggest deleting the previous word and writing the new in order to avoid being lost. I also advise you to log out of your account if you have to stop working for more than a month. Also, you should not respond to  Spam and inform moderators about them and cheaters who give random reviews

• +1 1

We must know something that there are many fraudsters who are looking for any possible way in order to steal what you have from cryptocurrencies that you store, so you have to save your passwords for business accounts in a paper notebook and not on the device.

• +3 1

You are right, you should beware of scammers, because they may send false links, so we must not open random links in addition to not connecting from public networks because they may be hacked.

• +1 1

Dear friend, do not worry about this topic because this topic is very easy. You only have to follow the rules and advice to not make mistakes, so that you do not make mistakes and steal by fraudsters

You're right friend, thanks for posting these tips, we must take them into account when operating with our currencies, let's investigate the site where we are going to invest, we can even ask in this forum, for those sites, here they can help us avoid scams .

• +1 1

that was a great advice and hoping all people here is understand that what should we do to prevent fraud but in addition remember to do not click anytime what ads flashing out links are like phising sites that when you click then your money will get..be careful at all times.

• +1 1

We should always be careful about the websites we visited and also we should make sure that our Anti-Virus is a legitimate copy and also it is always turned on so it can block the viruses that are trying to get it. Also before visiting a website, get some recommendations and feedbacks about it.

• +1 1

Thank you for your advice, we must all need such advice in the beginning, we must not share the password with anyone, nor do we deal with spam, so that fraudsters change their methods every period, we must pay attention

• +4 1

There are many cases of fraud, especially when fraudsters are adopting clever methods of fraud and also exploiting beginners, so we must be more careful and report all fraudulent posts, and we must not trust anyone