What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

Hello everyone. That is why is very very important to create a strong password to your crypto talk and your yobit account, because there are a lots of fraud star's that are operating in this great platform. So you have to be very careful with them

We must be careful because hackers have many means to steal our money.

These tips are very useful and I want to add that we must not connect to public Wi-Fi networks because they pose a great threat.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Hassan Khan said:

In my knowledge that i want to share with all of you are following steps.

There are some simple steps you can take to reduce or minimize the risk of becoming a victim of identity theft.

Practice safe internet use. ...

Destroy private records. ...

Secure your mail. ...

Be careful with your Social Security Number. ...

Check your credit report. ...

Be aware of scams.

@Hassan Khan

These advices are valuable mate, thanks for sharing them. In addition I advise everyone to use anti-phising codes because most of the scammers try to steal their victim's personal information and login/password informations by phising. So determining an anti-phising code in your accounts might be a life-saver.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Keeping passwords and keywords in a safe place is a very important thing, my friend opened one of the random links and was hacked and lost a quantity of money in his wallet, so I advise everyone to follow these instructions and not save passwords on the phone 

• +3 1

I always keep malware bytes activated on my pc especially that our work depends on crypto so there are huge chances for trojans to be mining on our pc which will cause damage to it overtime , also I never store my passwords on pc even it may be easier to log in and so if we store it but with little effort we put every day we keep our data safe from being hacked

• +5 1

Greetings to everyone in this forum, everything about working online is very broad and you as a person can not learn everything at once, for you to stay away from fraud is to learn any new thing you hear before fixing your self in it, with this you will be half way from been fraud 

• +1 1

Simple and very important tips, thank you,
Perhaps also not to enter suspicious sites that promise big profits,
To increase security, the 2-FA feature must be activated on all accounts if possible.
Such as wallets and accounts on platforms.

• +2 1

Thank you very much friend for sharing this useful information that how can we prevent from the fraud or scam. As we know there are a lot of scammers are present in the crypto world therefore we should always be careful from them . We also should follow the given points in this post to prevent the fraud.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

Frauders are everywhere and always trying to trap people. To prevent getting traped into frauds we should build strong passwords containing letters, symbols, and numbers. And the other thing we should do is to avoid the use of public networks to make transactions to avoid app spoofing. 

• +1 1

Our every account hacked due to our mistakes mostly users save their posswords in the browser which is not good for all of us some of us joined telegram and on telegram we received number of links for joining an airdrop but when we joined an airdrop then at fixed date we received a message in which they said us a private key and also said that send this amount to us then we will send you your funds after it they can't send us anything. 

• +2 1

Avoid any investment site that requires you paying before withdrawing your funds or site that say they will double your investment in 4hrs, and avoid using a weak passwords.

Storing our personal data on our Gmail or other online software is risky. We should try to store our password on the papers as compared the online applications. If we store our password on online application then we should be try to change our password in every month.

• +4 1

Thank you mate for sharing such good information by reading these points we can secure our account,if we want to do business online on any website, first of all we should check about its security and the website on which scammers are too much don't join it.I think that crypto industry is a very good platform for earning.

• +1 1

The first step to curb or even avoid the existence of fraudsters or scammers precisely is;

1. Being conscious about our personal presence in the forum

2. Taking cautiousness in responding to some various uncertain members within the forum.

A licensed antivirus software is very vital for our computer security and other devices. It is very important that we must buy a good antivirus software that protect from different virus because hackers use modern technique through virus and they hack computer and mobile devices

You should not believe any one in this world so easily. No one can do access your wallet or others without your single permission. So if you wanted to free from frauds you have to stop believing peoples easily.

• +3 1

I think we all know how to protect our coins. There are many wallets in the market which can secure our coins easily and we can easily from these wallets to any website. But we also learn more to how to secure our wallets from crypto talk topics. Thanks

Of course, we must pay attention to these matters and not underestimate them so that the fatigue that we do does not go into the hands of fraudsters and hackers, so I advise everyone to store your private keys in places far from the computer and social media so that they are not penetrated.

Thank you for reminding us about the ways to prevent fraud. But inspire of all precautions Hackers have somehow able to break the security of the most secured accounts. 

Thank you dear for this information it was really useful advice to me, of course we must protect our information in a safe place and never display it to anyone, and never enter suspicious websites, 

To prevent fraud, trust no one, ignore anyone we don't know who messages via Telegram and asks for their help. Do not enter suspicious sites and always be careful when visiting any site so as not to click on any links. Viruses that are inserted into a computer are indeed dangerous, so always scan the computer regularly to avoid viruses.

• +1 1

It just need a little attention to save yourself from being Spamed. Just try to remember your password and always write, dont save your password in browsers or in also google saver. I personally don't trust on any type of licensed antivirus because they can also steal your personal data

• +3 1

very good demeanor friend, in particular I use avast antivirus on my pc and I also use the extension, pages that are not secure I review them thoroughly because so many things can happen through people with malicious intent to steal our money than when opening Unknown links I first verify them using a scanner.

2 hours ago, Quickbee said:

Thank you for reminding us about the ways to prevent fraud. But inspire of all precautions Hackers have somehow able to break the security of the most secured accounts. 

There are several tricks to be safe from them. VPN (Paid) can be very useful to hide your IP and such software also help to encrypt the data shared by your computer so despite you accidentally visit some malicious site, they know nothing. Paid antivirus software are your best thing to be protected from the attack and if you are crypto enthusiasts or investor, you might opt out to choose hardware wallet to store your crypto so scammers will not be accessing your funds. 

Let me first, my dear friend, thank you for such important publications and information because fraud is very common in this world and it is a real annoying problem.