What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

That was a exceptional advice and hoping anyone right here is remember that what must we do to save you fraud but in addition recollect to do no longer click anytime what commercials flashing out hyperlinks are like phising sites that whilst you click then your cash gets..Be cautious at all times.

Thanks for sharing, all these tips are going to help us to provide security to our devices and our crypto earning. And those that don't secure it device and crypto wallets details can easily lose his coins to scammers or hackers. 

Thank you for these useful information and in addition we should avoid any situation that seem to talks about funds with unknown friends that we meet online and also avoid any irrelevant links that come from untrusted site 

i like your last advice the best, we should doubt the strangers that are offering to help or they send us messages to become investing partners in some crypto coin, or they offer to transfer money for us from their accounts and win free airdrops, there are plenty of such scams and some people do not suspect them at all , because they sound so friendly and willing to help.

• +2 1

Thanks for your important tips telegram is the home of  scammers that's where lots of people get scammed most when an unknown person chat you up ignore the person or ask experts about whatever he brings to you and also your wallet  pasword should be very strong so that swindlers won't be able to compromise it.

I would say that you need to have knowledge of what you are going to do and think sensitively about what steps you are taking.  The online world is vast and I think we can easily make money with the help of some applications. There are many scammers in the market but we have to be careful not to eat their profits before investing.  Long can only encourage chatting about the family as long as they remain steadfast behind this case.

I think that everyone knows how to protect their privacy. We just have to stay away from fraudulent content and not be greedy and run after fake promotions.

Pishing is a very common method to deceive people and we must be careful with the pages we enter and the best way to save important passwords is off the internet so as not to be exposed.
It is good advice for Telegram, always block strangers who send you messages with investment proposals.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

First we have to be careful to get rid and also do not use any fake sites and also to be added that keep safe your wallet and account by number and password

That's right, in order to prevent attacks on our accounts, and it's good that we can take care of our accounts first, since many people don't take good care of their passwords, we should also try to activate 2FA in the exchange where we are working, since without it hackers won't be able to access our accounts.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

There are many people falling for scams every day, I personally use an antivirus and a web page scanner in case something strange happens, I also avoid seeing duplicate links because they tend to replace the links to deceive even more.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing, we all have to be careful to prevent fraud and scammers. Trust no one with you account or wallet information. And save your details out of anyone hand. 

Thank you for shearing this important information with us..I will also add something to what you say if you really want to avoid fraudulent then you have to be careful about the site you choose to be your wallet and be careful how you keep your password and others 

What I always do is have an antivirus that protects me and not open any link sent in the telegram groups, and I do not open any of those links that send me suspicious because I know that this can trigger something like this, a hake or some scam .

• +5 1

I think that just by being insightful and careful you can avoid falling into the trap of scammers, even with small security measures you can be safe on the internet, however if you are looking to be totally safe, having a premium antivirus, not Investing wildly and conducting analytics can save many funds.

Thanks for the advice my friend it's helpful on learning how to stay safe from fraud in crypto as it is sorrounded by many scammers and cheaters.

Normally related to good security is not usually available and you can not realize the emails coming from backlinks and mindules that you do not realize..However, a really effective method of sharing your personal information with strangers. If you are tempted, please do not share your personal information. If he is not familiar to you.

Exactly right thank you so much for sharing this useful information you are right that we should create strong passwords and also enable two factor theory station incase to secure our accounts from hackers and scammers and in this way we can prevent of records from them to steal our money.

thanks for these amazing tips now a lot of people would have the idea how to keep the good way in the mind and how to trace the fraud and scams in the real life.

Nowadays it's a kind of threat for new member and other member also. All of your information must abide by everyone. And again don't install any  app from unknown source, don't click in Several link. You must mind it scammers are so smart always they are tring to reach you. Then it will be goo to secure your account from all spam things.

I think congratulations to you for an interesting approach against scammers is also very small, because if someone is very good at programming, never uses a program for hacking, I hope we will fight against the unreal, but many Don't want to

Thank you for this. You mentioned the main holes that fraudsters can penetrate. Therefore, we must adhere to these steps because unfortunately every day there are new ways of fraud.

My friend, in order to avoid fraud and fraud, we must maintain the privacy of our account, which is the basis of the business and contains all the profits we obtained, and to avoid placing passwords in front of an untrustworthy person.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

The rate at which fraudsters are increasing is really alarming. Stealing people hard earned money and not showing any conscience. I agree to what you said, the password is very important and we also need to be careful of the site we enter.

Yes i agree with your opinion and i also advised to all members to keep well connected to their seniors and always ask the solution of your problems while during working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this onlone earning site but most of them want to stole your personal data amd information so they are the scammers on this site and earn much and more profit from this online earning platforum that everyone want on it.