What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

Hello my dear friend. This is true. As today's world is full of scammers so don't anyone whatever they say. Always be careful of unknown links and phone calls to you. Thank you for sharing this information with us. 

fantastic post. nowadays people aware of many things related to technology because through online platforms anyone can target us and can hack information about our accounts, system, business, personal data and more, so everyone should take care of their tech things like  mobile phone, laptop etc.

Just do not believe in any fabulous offers that scammers make us. Recently, there have been especially many scammers and scam projects. It’s best to connect 2FA to your account and constantly look at the domain of the site where you go. Use only trusted exchangers

On 10/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

thanks for sharing this useful information with us and i am new in crypto world and i want to learn everything about crypto to avoid such scammers and hackers. 

We must be carefully, and we must always choose individual website instead of using another. We can also learn some knowledge about that, can also use knowledge of them, which the oldest in this form. 

Good advice and I would like to add another piece of advice on this valuable topic. Do not believe any investment site that offers you fictional profits within a short period of time.

Thank you for these tips, they are all very useful especially for beginners, because scammers are waiting for an appropriate opportunity to enter your device and steal your personal information.

You should use a popular wallet,and before investing check background portfolio of dealer,if anonymous don't go for deal,and don't click on any unknown links or you can be scamed

I feel you are using an iPhone or iPad that would a little bit more secure. But for computer users you have to be really careful, sometimes antivirus software are the main risk.

Thanks for the information its really true we should not be storing our private keys online or using simple passwords and we should avoid signing up in unknown websites with the same details we use to our crypto accounts or wallets.

Just now, Fawz said:

We have to be new smooth about our safety as altogether. we do care over self and make our account password secret.

Yes protect your account and account privacy at all costs. 

That's your priority and you need to protect that to those who have a bad intentions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree with you, this information is very helpful to everyone especially to the beginners who are new in crypto currency. Everyone must be aware of fraud and scammers out there.

You are right and all that you say is true. It is very important to have an anti-virus program in addition to having hosts inside the browser to detect fraud. These things are one of the best ways to keep our information always safe.

Your ideas are pretty cool to avoid the scammers in the crypto world. I think more newcomers in the crypto world are becoming the next victim due to the scammers attack. We should be very careful while doing trading or the crypto related activities. 

On 10/24/2019 at 12:00 AM, cryptotalker said:

- A licensed antivirus software is a life saver.
- If possible, obtain anti-malware software against trojans.
- Once a month check your browser plug-ins, delete the ones you don't know.
- Do not store your passwords on your computer, write on paper; at home and at work.
- Have a combination of symbols + uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers in your passwords. Example: KjTy876 & / () + $
- Do not click on links from unknown places.
- Telegram accounts of exchanges do not send you the first message. Block those who seem to be trying to help.

If you want to add, you can write under the subject.

Thanks for this information. I just want to add something about it preventing fraud. If you really want to avoid fraud you must always do your own research about cryptos because everyday crypto currency is evolving. Always check your account and be updated about cryptos. That's it. 

You have the right that it is things that if you followed you protect yourself and your privacy from penetration as well as whenever you move away from those who try to help you better for you because they are right and they only want you to fall into their nets

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you about the anti-virus program, but not all programs are good. There are some control applications that allow the presence of gaps and shortages of necessary files for the computer. For this reason, I advise not to enter unknown websites and activate the Safe Sites button from the browser settings until the unsafe sites are identified and get out immediately.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I congratulate you on this important topic and how useful it is for everyone and you are right in everything you write I have been the victim of several scams more than everything by telegram group but the important thing is to learn and not make the same mistakes 

44 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

Before you give up money or personal information, talk to someone you trust. You should stop and avoid clicking on every link you see, because some are likely to set permissions

Yes, this message should be sent to new members here or new traders in the field. For me, many years have passed since someone successfully stole my data.

• +2 1

Thank you for all these helpful advice, my brother. The hackers on the Internet are waiting for the opportunity to sneak into people's accounts, steal their personal information and then steal the money they keep, be careful of them.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I fully support your all points. In crypto world the rate of scams increase on daily basis so all needs to follow all these steps to avoid these hacks.

This prevention measures will be a good way to make things easier for us and it won't allow us to fall for scammers because they are just after people funds that they have worked for some years

Always  check your computer pulgins and clear if any malware is available. To avoid scam,the users must secure his keywords and also check the domains and then log into any websites. So always be aware about sharing any information with anyone and also always secure your trading and projects information  to avoid frauds. 

Hackers would not discontinue next up with new dreams of hijacking folks asset and therefore we furthermore must not interrupt defending our asset, it doesn't make a difference if we be inflicted with to meet fee expenses like import or manufacture a one time payment for dead set against theft apps . And in addition we may well bash to manage to pay for the goods of deposit ledger wallet

50 minutes ago, Aspirine23 said:

This good info is right for security's sake, it's better to avoid things that aren't known because it's just spam and it's not good

Not everything is scam, that talk is why many projects fails to promote themselves, because everyone thinks they are scams.