How long you have been in crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

2 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

Yes my friend i was holding NEXT if you remember the rally they done. From 350$ NEXT and Deep ONION my portfolio went about 6-7.000$. But i was greedy and i hold them too much so i lost the most of them

this is what most of us actually did I lost very much because of my greed too, I actually lost 1 BTC with wrong trades

I have been in crypto about 2 years , I got in late just after the 2017 bull run, the bull run got me attracted and i decided crypto currency was worth looking into and I have been in fully since then.

I added btc in 2011 but other currency i know in 2017 from bitcointalk forum then i trading crypto currency many trading site.

4 minutes ago, Sponge08 said:

Thank you for the trick you shared haha. I hope that will do. Yeah, your early coming on bitcoin platform really gives you an advantage. Goodluck to you!

I've been in crypto for a little over 3 years and I agree with the put BTC away and forget about it.  I always put away half of any BTC I make in any trade. I am waiting for a big push on BTC again and then I will cash half out. I sold at 16k when it hit 20k and I am fine with that because I was buying in the 8k range. I'm glad I didn't wait for it to hit 25k like I was hoping for. I wish you luck in all your trades.

• +2 1

I have known crypto (Bitcoin) since the end of 2010 through the faucet site, almost every day I claimed  to the faucet site, and at that time the reward was still large around 200-500 satoshi per claim, and since then I began to recognize crypto currencies

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I've been in crypto for a long time ago, and I still learning many things related to crypto because I don't want to miss some lessons. I think we still need to get more information about crypto because I see that every day, every week, and every month, many new projects come out with a new idea to help the people.
But that is not just what I learn, and I want to learn more about analyzing the market because I want to be a person who can earn money from trading, and I can learn every day. I know that it will be difficult for me to understand the lesson, but I believe that I can do that like others.

• +3 1

I have only three years in crypocurrency but I see this year I got some success than other years since I've been a member in yobit, also now I'm member of this forum I think everything would be fine till the year of 2020.

• +1 1

from what I read in this topic looks like many people joined crypto because they think it's a world that they can pick up free money and become rich very fast

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I've been a crypto currency user since 2013 when a vendor asked me to pay him in bitcoin because his paypal was out of limit. So i was wonder than what is his bitcoin. First i see the history that Bitcoin was at 0.08$ in 2009 and 26$ in july 2010 and again 2$ in decenmber 2010. So i were interested to buy BTC as much as i can but i found BTC at 600 Dollars and i grabben 3 BTC and i pay half to vendor and take other save. Again in 2016 i were interested because BTC was at 98$ and i bought 10 BTC and hold it and sold all my bitcoin at avg 12000 dollars. So i have been luck every time.

• +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

7 hours ago, saddamali said:

I added btc in 2011 but other currency i know in 2017 from bitcointalk forum then i trading crypto currency many trading site.

Wow you are one of the oldest bitcoin trader on this forum, you started when everything was much simpler and prices was very low, you must be a whale in crypto currency now,  2011 I wish we could trade places I got in way later than that.

• +1 1

I’ve been doing this since 2016. I think that I’ve come on time, now there is a slight frost with this, but I hope that the situation will change over time and the technologies that the cryptocurrency market provides will become more popular.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

16 minutes ago, fundeal said:

I have been into crypto since 10 years back, i stumbled into btc by accident through google search while i was looking for alternative income.

I stumbled on the defunct websites called btc-e.com

It has been great since then. 

I have to be great, you got in at the beginning when bitcoin was cheap very cheap, that is good you were among the early explorers of bitcoin, you guys got it good, look at prices back then and look at it now, all you can do is wish you knew.

• +1 1

Now the 2nd year running for me even it was 3rd year as I left in the past and rejoin Crypto again in this forums. I may discontinue from here onwards after forum develops or may continue until my life ends. I decided to leave Crypto and other things forever since it became hard for me earning online.

Here with Cryptotalk I learn some good things and enjoying maybe I will get a new life with Crypto.

Edited by cryptosix
  • +2 1

I knew about crypto, 3 years ago when I accidentally saw an ad on one of the survey sites. Then I searched for some references on Google and forums on Facebook. Faucethub and FreeBitco.in are the first sites I visited.

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

from what I read in this topic looks like many people joined crypto because they think it's a world that they can pick up free money and become rich very fast

Many people are looking for the next bitcoin. The currency you get now for free and over 5-10 years worth millions of dollars. Others believe that without any training or study, they can enter the cryptocurrency market and get rich.

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, fundeal said:

To be sincere, btc was $0.55 back then but who could know it will turn out to be this huge, i bought some and happily sold them back at around $1 plus thinking that i made profits until few weeks later.

I do not wish to remember those period anymore, the memory hurts.

Wow 0.55 cents I will sell everything have to buy as much bitcoin that i can, i would have been one the worthiest man alive but how would I going to know that this digital currency that I am seeing online will be the future, well I am holding, prices might go further , so i will not miss out.

• +2 1

I knew the world of crypto in the middle of 2016. At that time I was introduced by my brother but I was still hesitant to invest in bitcoin or crypto. Because at that time in my country bitcoin was not as well-known now. I just decided to invest in bitcoin at the end of 2016. And started taking part in bounties and airdrops at the end of 2016.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

I am in the crypto game since mid 2016. I know of bitcoin since it started and every year I would tell myself... am too late to join the train. Until I eventualy did.. I just wish I had joined earlier, but aren't most of us? 😂

• +1 1

I have been with crypto since 2012. It's price was around $100+ than. But as it was unfamiliar, i didn't care of it. Then one of my told me about it. I avoided him because earning cryto without investment still now very tough. Than 4-5 months ago i have decided to reinvolve with the cryto world. 

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I've jumped into crypto world since 5 years ago. Then joined bitcointalk.org 4 years ago. So many methods that i used to earn some money from crypto. Mining, trading, faucets and giveaways. It's really worth back then. I'm really glad that i know cryptocurrency.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +1 1

i’m just new here in crypto. although, some of my friends introduced this to me a year ago but it did not piqued my interest back then. but now i’ve decided to just finally try it out and see what’s with this. and i am also looking for something to get my mind off and income that will only be done by typing or do some stuff virtually. 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

I joined the crypto market a few years ago when I was in the field of PTC websites and there I saw the advertisements of websites which were giving the earning in bitcoin and from that I started to study about bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I've been in crypto since last year and has learn a lot since them. I tried investing atleast 10 dollars on hyip and end up nothing but regretting to do it again. I also signed up for legkt faucets and received atleast a small amount of money. 

• +1 1

Just now, Great Commander said:

I've been in crypto since last year and has learn a lot since them. I tried investing atleast 10 dollars on hyip and end up nothing but regretting to do it again. I also signed up for legkt faucets and received atleast a small amount of money. 

You are on those sites where you are earning a lot of smaller amount. If you want to invest then try to go for yobit trading and if you have some skills and can do work as freelancer then try to go to projects and offer your work to them. It will make you a lot of money in BTC.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

I am here since 2017, I was so lucky that I saw the first boom at the end of 2017, I think this type of boom come again and I will get another chance.

Yeah you are so lucky and the 2017 boom in crypto currency prices will come again, many are hoping on it and we will make the best of it, joining become a big pump can really make you fall more in love with crypto currency.

• +1 1