Ignorance in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Ignorance in trading

1 hour ago, Elbond10 said:

Most of us don't know how to trade property for the lack of proper knowledge. Specially the newbies who shows very much interest to trade but they lost their money. They don't want to study the graphs as well as analysis past data. 

I believe that those new to trading as an easy way to make money immediately, the truth is that when they realize that this is not the case, they have already lost a lot of money.

Ignorance will only make you lose money, if you don't know what you do you will make the same mistakes over and over again. Even when you win the odds of winning again decrease.

you should never start trading until you have learned all its aspects like market trends, leveraged trading, scalping, arbitrage and even then you have to be careful and start with small amounts

On 10/25/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dprincebh said:

You said the right thing. Experience is the best teacher. When you experience something you found it easy to work with it

That's right mate,I was once an ignorant in trading I'm too much afraid on how it really goes.Its not easy and complicated thing but we can learn in time.Theres no student that became a teacher right away so I became more patient to learn from it. 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, Keith700 said:

Normally in Trading those who know do not speak, and those who speak do not know. This is extremely useful because it shows you all the things you need to avoid before reaching success. Any layman who looks at a graph concludes that trading has to be considerably easy, and that is part of the attraction. At the end of the day, anyone can look at a graph and clearly see entry and exit points. However, it is much harder to do it in real time. There is a tendency to want to buy at the lowest and never leave the trade even if it drops further. If that happens, a rookie will continue the trade with the hope that it will rise again, it is just an example of how the lack of education and discipline plunges most market operators.

hahahaha. I am saying this all the time... all those chart gurus always predicting prices... if they were really good, they would be filthy rich and wouldn't be sharing their predictions and strategies...

You are also right about being hard... people always think things are so easy until they need to do them... only then we realize what it takes to be successfull in trading

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:07 AM, Naga said:

Ignorance in trading is the worst enemy of a trader because without knowledge of how the market woeks will always have you buying high and selling low. 

Exactly, it is the most deadly and bad enemy for the trader, it is best to educate yourself over time and manage psychology to adapt to the tempos and timing of the markets, when you have a relationship and psychological discipline sufficiently consistent it is enough to relate it and handle the timings with your patience and take them the same way.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, dentolas said:

hahahaha. I am saying this all the time... all those chart gurus always predicting prices... if they were really good, they would be filthy rich and wouldn't be sharing their predictions and strategies...

You are also right about being hard... people always think things are so easy until they need to do them... only then we realize what it takes to be successfull in trading

I've always told people that those so called crypto experts don't actually know how bitcoin will actually move and they can't tell by charts and they're just fooling people to entet their paid telegram group. If they were as rich as they say they wouldn't need paid telegram groups.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Naga said:

I've always told people that those so called crypto experts don't actually know how bitcoin will actually move and they can't tell by charts and they're just fooling people to entet their paid telegram group. If they were as rich as they say they wouldn't need paid telegram groups.

Most times, these experts are associated with Pump & dump groups, and they easily get their legion of paying followers to buy or sell what they want... it is a blunt scam ...people earn some money once or twice and then they follow...

A useful thresd. Basically, we have a lot of things to learn still. And people who do trading, Most of them are not expert. So that's why people are so unsuccessful in trading.          

On 22/10/2019 at 17:17, Keith700 said:

Normalement, dans Trading, ceux qui savent ne parlent pas et ceux qui parlent ne savent pas. 

it's perfectly normal in any field! Who will give the secrets of his success to others. the best way is to learn alone, without taking risks, with small sums and if luck crosses your path, you are a winner!

How can you expect anyone to trade with ignorance and lack of knowledge? This is impossible. Even long term trading which is the easiest and least risky method requires some experience and expertise. It is possible to trade without analyzing charts or looking at candlesticks but you should at least know your entry and exit points. Any coin has a specific price range. You should detect this range for any coin and find its most common movements to see when it is low or high. This is the least requirement of any trade. If you only trade based on price analysis, you will not gain profit every day. Daily trading involves investigating lots of charts and graphs. This skill will not be obtained by reading two or three articles, it calls for practice and perseverance.

On 22.10.2019 at 17:17, Keith700 said:

There is a tendency to want to buy at the lowest and never leave the trade even if it drops further. If that happens, a rookie will continue the trade with the hope that it will rise again, it is just an example of how the lack of education and discipline plunges most market operators.

The desire to buy at a low level is a trend not only for beginners. A professional is unlikely to sit forever and wait for global growth, but if you invest in BTC, setting an initial goal to sell the coin only after the next global growth, then there is a sense in this. Moreover, many newcomers on the contrary at the slightest decrease in the price immediately run to sell the coin for any money. And experienced players use it.

I agreed to you mate, always focus when you are trading, set aside all those emotions because it can really affect your decision makings which is really bad for a crypto trader.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:27 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

Each trader has his own weaknesses, whether it is a pro or a beginner. Most often they are of a psychological nature that must be fought, otherwise it is difficult to achieve successful trading.

Yes, that's true all techniques, the system can run without obstacles sometimes, but when emotional comes it is the most difficult thing we fight. Because trading really tests emotions and foresight and policy in making decisions for buy or sell on every condition .

Yes of course your words are true, the successful trader does not make a lot of noise but rather works and focuses on achieving his goal, while the random trader who trades without any plan will eventually fail, thank you . 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Keith700 said:

Normally in Trading those who know do not speak, and those who speak do not know. This is extremely useful because it shows you all the things you need to avoid before reaching success. Any layman who looks at a graph concludes that trading has to be considerably easy, and that is part of the attraction. At the end of the day, anyone can look at a graph and clearly see entry and exit points. However, it is much harder to do it in real time. There is a tendency to want to buy at the lowest and never leave the trade even if it drops further. If that happens, a rookie will continue the trade with the hope that it will rise again, it is just an example of how the lack of education and discipline plunges most market operators.

Yes i get your words i say that research your self on the internet make graph on paper write all week price then make any decision .

Yes, of course, the successful person for me does not have much time to chat and talk a lot but rather focuses on implementing his plans and achieving his goals , this is my opinion . 

If you are a cryptocurrency traders,then you must have to ignore something.If you in a hurry then can lost your money.You should need patients in trading

Ignorance in trading does not relieve us of responsibility, and I can say that before you start trading you need to study the market very well

I've only recently started reading about trading and from what I have gathered I think it is in fact all about experience and patience, from on article I read it stated that losing is an essential part of trading and we must not let our emotions drive us when that happens but instead we must learn from it and continue on with the new knowledge we've gained from our experience.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:17 PM, Keith700 said:

I'm a rooky and that's how I look into trading lol. I used a demo account to practice trading and already lost more than half of my cash. I thought that when the price consistently goes down that's where I should buy but sometimes it works and most sometimes it doesn't and I don't really know what I did wrong.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Most times people usually mistake trading with binary options. Thinking may be the graph just goes up and comes down though it is true for binary options, but not for forex trading.

Significantly no ignorant trader can trade successfully because the trader does not have sufficient knowledge concerning trading in turn the trader ends up making wrong choices when trading and also when purchasing coins

The ignorance huh? That's what happens when dreams defeat common sense. Leaving an order open and hoping to achieve its target again are characteristics of one's inability to trade. They should first take a yoga course to learn to control their emotions.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282