Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

14 hours ago, golfto said:

For presently the Bitcoin with 1 percent every day intrigued is now not valid. You'll were given to preserve so severa cash to urge the intrigued

Not valid? I see that is active, I dont understand what you mean?

14 hours ago, funri said:

And earlier than lengthy NAX could be risky coin in the bitcoin showcase so it's going to be efficaciously as it have been doge put it up for sale.

You think on this NAX?

5 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

Yes, I liked it when they opened ETH for investbox. Because I also have a little ETH. I can invest my ETH again without any risk in investbox. Now I'm afraid to trade in this bear market, so yobit investbox is a good choice for me now to get some profit.

Currently ETH investbox plan is not active, but there are still WAVES (0.2% daily) investbox plan.

And about "little ETH" minimum was 1.7 ETH and that is not "little" plus which you must to have for Action 10 ETH Dice. About "bear market" I think that investbox is good if is price down you can buy more and plus to earn interest from investbox.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 1/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, Xshino said:

In my opinion in bitcoin investment in Yobit is good so far but I prefer those coins because I only have small amount to invest so I think it is better.

Right now bitcoin plan on yobit investbox looks not very profitable since it's only offering small interest and i really agree with you by choosing some altcoin plan on yobit investbox because the minimum is small and also it offer really great interest rather than bitcoin plan.

1 hour ago, Zaibi123 said:

Invest box by exchange market youbit is an investment tool using  which is it possible to earn from 0,1 upto 10 % from the crypto currencies deposits daily with out any effort from your site.

What about X10 investbox plan 12% daily? "effort from your site" what you mean?

1 hour ago, doriahailee said:

Right now bitcoin plan on yobit investbox looks not very profitable since it's only offering small interest and i really agree with you by choosing some altcoin plan on yobit investbox because the minimum is small and also it offer really great interest rather than bitcoin plan.

What you talking about?

About BTC investbox plan 1% daily interest/percent is very high but Action coins which need to buy/have is expensive. And about minimum for altcoins for example for ETH was 1.7 ETH minimum that is over 0.03 BTC or for WAVES 70 WAVES is over 0.007 BTC only DOGE investbox plan have lower minimum which was 1,000 DOGE which is around 0.00028 BTC.

1 hour ago, pesinli said:

I did not say it is not active  you failed to permit the whole facts until currently. For them to make a contribution in 1% daily they require nearly three.5 btc

For BTC 1% daily investbox plan you need to have/buy:

25 YO which is 3.54 BTC

200,000 Frog which is 0.014

60,000 Panda which is 0.0054 BTC

400 Sex which is 0.016 BTC

Total = 3.57 BTC it's over 3.5 BTC

P.S. Dont write numbers with letters!

11 hours ago, pesinli said:

I did not say it is not active  you failed to permit the whole facts until currently. For them to make a contribution in 1% daily they require nearly three.5 btc

I don't think it's a good idea thus yobit investbox because there is a many scam coins there without any value and you can't sell it anymore in except if the famous coins like bitcoin dogecoin 

If you are a long-term coin holder, it makes sense to use the invest box. The coins are simply stored better so that they bring income.

If you have an extra money or if you have a lot of money and you are into a long term trade the invest box on yobit exchange is best for you but if you are just like me that are only here to gain little income buddy thats not for us

17 hours ago, fisleu said:

What approximately X10 investbox set up 12% every day? "exertion out of your area" what you cruel?

I dont know what you ask exactly, but for X10 12% investbox you need to hold/buy 12 Yo token and to plan daily 10 times Dice game.

17 hours ago, riousec said:

And I see presently investbox for usd but I dont think so it truly is Yobit investbox, it is three% week after week and most severe for contributing is five$.

It's not Yobit investbox, Yobit just once create investbox plan for USDT because of promote and that was for a limit time. P.S. Dont write numbers with letters.

16 hours ago, diaglyc said:

Thank you for this precious statistics, but I have a address within the event that I placed an speculation on a few coin in InvestBox and I even have not carried out all of the certain situations. Do I lose all my coin or as it have been benefit? Can hypothesis be canceled in this case? On the off danger which you simply make one condition, what's the end result? Much obliged for provide help.

I dont understand for which coin/token you talking about? You must to be more precise.

16 hours ago, skydigital6021 said:

Yaa , I see about yobit invest box. It is good for users . But it has some disadvantages like risk on coin investment.. if coin is delisted or low demands in market .. it is loss for trader..

In investment box ... There investment of coin ... Then trader will get 10 % of coin every day....

If you talking about coins/tokens on first page then can not be delisted because in that page are only strong altcoins and Yobit tokens. And we have only two investbox plan with 10% daily and that is Liza and X10, that is only investbox plans with that high daily interest.

2 hours ago, Jubayer424 said:

anybody suggest me about panda. when i recieved mail from yobit in title yobit investbox, i saw panda(1% daily) with btc, doge and some best coins. is it also a good coin or not?..

That email is old one, did you check investbox page? There are no investbox plan for Panda that is active, you have only Micro investbox plan with 1% daily and without Action.

30 minutes ago, jubayerm2020 said:

You need a minimum to invest, and are these returns daily or do you receive monthly? I do not understand very well, this investBox, must have a minimum of time to be able to withdraw, or at any time.

Check Period section and if there write Daily then it's daily. Check this topic about Yobit investbox:

• +5 1

1 hour ago, inecpom said:

Panda is Yobit token, you must to test factors of hobby a while these days you make a contribution and how I see Panda investbox arrange isn't dynamic rectify me at the off chance that I'm off-base. There are one comparable Yobit token with identical percent Smaller scale and with out Activity.

Do you read at all previous comments?

I write already about Panda investbox that is not currently active.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:12 AM, BullRunBit said:

That email is old one, did you check investbox page? There are no investbox plan for Panda that is active, you have only Micro investbox plan with 1% daily and without Action.

21 minutes ago, Sulejaagie said:

You need a smallest possible to invest, and are these profits daily or achieve you greet monthly? I get something done not identify with awfully well, this investBox, requisite receive a smallest possible of time to be bright to withdraw, or at any time ..

Currently you have DOGE investbox plan with 1% daily and minimum for investing 1,000 DOGE but minimum Dice bet are 100 DOGE which means that you need at least 1,000 DOGE for one day investbox interest.

Most of investbox plan are daily (Yobit) but you have some others which are weekly or monthly buy always check if is active. And try to next time to write more reasonable.

36 minutes ago, diare said:

That is (ds) Dice diversion, and when on Activity compose 10 ds meaning 10 Dice diversion for that coin, case for DOGE is 10 DOGE ds for ETH is 10 ETH ds - Dice amusement.

He did not ask what is ds, he dont play Dice. Read what he write.

11 minutes ago, jonal said:

you got to sign up yobit and hold 20 yo tokens and mustn't offer them. at that point you'll be able to actuate the btc 1% day in investbox.

You talking about BTC 1% daily investbox plan, I'm talking about all BTC and altcoins investbox plans.

Like currently BTC 0.1% daily BTC 1 daily DOGE 0.1% daily and other are closed.

I would like to see investbox plans for LTC and DASH and maybe for XRP and TRX too 0.1% daily, that would be good for sure. 

18 hours ago, alaslalmor said:

am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for
your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.
You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments.
I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed.

If there write 10 ds that means 10 times, and I dont see any investbox plan with 5 ds (times).

Probably have have some reason because they banned your account, you probably do something wrong.

17 hours ago, tionau said:

Every person endorse me approximately panda. When i recieved mail from yobit in name yobit investbox, i noticed panda(1% every day) with btc, doge and a few best coins. Is it moreover a notable coin or now not?

Do you read at all previous comments, currency Panda (1% daily) investbox plan is not active. You can simple go to investbox page and check, dont write here!

17 hours ago, persbhag said:

I see that invesbox on the yobit trade on bitcoin consists of a moo advantage price on a each day session. Tatpi I get an email gets 1% for bitcoin in the occasion which you have got a YO token. I do now not know a way to do this? Are you able to clarify a way to set off 1% bitcoin from Inbox?

You can check this topic:

17 hours ago, gardver said:

- BTC 0.1% day by day Activity 10 BTC cube

And 100k Frog + 30k Panda + 200 Sex plus like you write 10 times Dice game for BTC 0.1% daily investbox plan.

16 hours ago, sayci said:

You require a least to contribute, and are these returns every day or do you get month to month? I do not get it enormously well, this investBox, have to have a least of time to be able to drag again, or at any time ..

I dont understand your question, if you think period when you will receive interest you can see in Period and most of investbox plans are daily Period.

9 hours ago, dimptack said:

- WAVES 0.2% every day Activity 10 WAVES dice

Currently is not active.

P.S. Dont write double comment and dont copy paste previous comments, I will report all such a reply!

Investbox is one of the thing which people like it in yobit. I think the best coin in investbox is dogcoin as you get 0.1% daily and the price of dogcoin will increase.

Yes invest box is the safe and secure for trading.so you chose invest through btc coins. You earn from it more and more on tge daily bases.

Even with almost yobits making a contribution box I have a deal, maybe in some coins of the answer it says something like 10 DS, what is that cruelty?

Actually if you invest yobit investbox then you can get a good profit. We know that bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. Bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

Still i cant understand about yobit invest box even i try to learn many time and read this topic.i know
this invest box is good for them who is like to only invest.but for me i think i cant understand

OK, do you have any question exactly what you dont understand? Maybe I can explain you how to do.

3 hours ago, Johirul019049 said:

Yet I do not understand about yobit investmentbox even i spend a lot of time learning and reading this topic. What time did i get the post from yobit in eobit investbox titled, Aphorism Panda (1% per day) with BTC, Daze and a little top currency. Isn't this an extra coin?

Panda investbox plan is currently not active.

Do you have any other question about some other investbox plan?

3 hours ago, iJustine said:

Is it save and profitable to invest my on investbox? I want to try using investbox because in here a lot of people says that it's very profitable. You could earn daily, weekly or even monthly profit, right?

It's depend in which coin/token you invest and price movemant (up or down, or stable).

That depend too, you can see which type of investbox plan is it in section Period if you see Daily that means that you get interest daily and if there write Weekly that means you get interest weekly.

You can check how Yobit investbox work here:

Thank you very much, the article is really complete and detailed, it will be suitable for those who are in the beginning of the question "is it safe". I am sure it is safe, and I am using it.

Well that is good thing about investment box because of that action that you make like they still get profit with your investing that is why your investment still up.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Never knew that investbox has a lot of types where you could freely choose what coins you want to invest and how much profits do you want I.E daily, weekly or monthly. I think I might be a bit interested in them now

5 hours ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

Eobit is the time to make money from Bitcoin and other like cryptos.

Yes, my friend, the cryptotalk forum is the best forum for pushing bitcoin to the yobbit platform.

For bitcoin investbox plan, you should have the very big capital to invest, but for others altcoins investment plan no need of huge capital, but its only need the best experience

I did not use this opportunity until the recent opportunity to invest a new coin, now I get 1 percent every day, the main thing is not to forget to do advertising through a post on a social network.