Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

Before Yobit have InvestBox for this coins:

- BTC 0.1% daily Action 10 BTC dice

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice 

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

download.png.cd541f1252eb535fdd08bbe13b324b67.png

- WAVES 0.2% daily Action 10 WAVES dice

- ETC 0.1% daily Action 10 ETC dice

Currently Yobit active InvestBox is:

- BTC 1% daily Action 20 YO tokens + no sells on YO pairs

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice (this InvestBox is open from yesterday)

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

Edited by BullRunBit
screenshot
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

You need a minimum to invest, and are these returns daily or do you receive monthly? I do not understand very well, this investBox, must have a minimum of time to be able to withdraw, or at any time ..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

ETH was opened again, then why was it closed. As I understand it, this type of earnings brings daily profit

• -2 1
  • +1 1

14 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Just now i have heard from you about this token. It is low value coin and the investbox return is also only 1% so taking risk is not worthy. If you have any strong info about this token then you can think of taking risk, if not dont waste your time and investment.

Unfortunately I bought it before at a high price
And put it in the investment fund to increase the number of currencies, you must go up again to 40 Satoshi, so I can compensate all my loss

• +1 3

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

10 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

You need a minimum to invest, and are these returns daily or do you receive monthly? I do not understand very well, this investBox, must have a minimum of time to be able to withdraw, or at any time ..

we can withdraw at any time by pressing the cancel button, and the balance will go straight into our yobit wallet, and of course this investment is safe, I was join and use plan investbox for passive eraning from 1 years ago

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

11 hours ago, Luna disari said:

anybody suggest me about panda. when i recieved mail from yobit in title yobit investbox, i saw panda(1% daily) with btc, doge and some best coins. is it also a good coin or not?

I also receive e-mails from the Yahoo Exchange about 1% BTC invesbox every day.
but I don't know how I can follow that.
I hope there will be users who provide information on how to follow it ...

• +1 1

I have received e mail from yobit for invetbox and i think the percent it's too low and the minimum is high,for example 

BTC mini 0.1 and the action it's to much 100 000 frog you must hold frog is with 36 satoshi 

ETH mini 1.7 and dice 10 time 

DOGE mini 1000 and dice 

• +1 1

I hope that Yobit will reanimate the Waves investbox someday. This was the best possibility to increase to amount of your Waves, especially when the price is low.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

14 hours ago, spyaquino said:

InvestBox is daily, and you can withdraw/cancel your coins daily (0.1%).

14 hours ago, bliznec said:

ETH was opened again, then why was it closed. As I understand it, this type of earnings brings daily profit

It's not permanently, Yobit can shut down InvestBox plan at any time.

14 hours ago, clarityfund said:

I have a question about yobits invest box, maybe you know the answer. At some coins it says something like 10 ds, what does that mean?

That is (ds) Dice game, and when on Action write 10 ds that means 10 Dice game for that coin, example for DOGE is 10 DOGE ds for ETH is 10 ETH ds - Dice game.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

From today minimal bet for Doge is 100 Doge and for BTC is 1000 sat. No it's not safe at all. It's not an invest is just gamble 

4 minutes ago, VangoCash said:

Yes but the bank doesn't ask you to gamble for giving you the interest. The restrictions in Yobit investbox are unreal

Minimal bet is 100 Doge and you must play 10 times,  You can loose 10x100 =1000 Doge 

I did not know about that, probably for ETH is same 0.00001 ETH per bet.

But that dont change things, and it's not gambling! But you need to invest large amount.

For DOGE it's not profitable if you dont invest at least 1,000,000 DOGE, that is (0.1%) 1000 DOGE.

But for ETH is 0.00001 ETH per bet and that is 0.0001 ETH for 10 dice, if you invest 1.7 ETH you will get 0.0017-0.0001= 0.0016 ETH daily clean profit.

And again, it's not gambling it's Yobit investbox.

Like they write on page InvestBox "It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.".

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

It is safe for those coins which are mainstream. However, for the ones who are new projects or in only 1-2 exchanges, it is really risky to invest them even they give high profits. Remember, high interest means decrease of the price.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, VangoCash said:

1.000.000 Doge is about 3.000 USD. Do you believe is safe to have this amount to an exchange?

It doesnt look very desentralized to me.

Do you really ask me this?

Who then putt that large walls at some coins? Yobit?

Example on DOGE coin you have (buy wall) from 21sat till 33sat around 58 BTC.

Of course I dont recommend to hold all your coins on exchange, just with which you want to trade.

For some people that is large amount (for me too), but there are some people who can afford that amount.

I must to agree that for DOGE investbox this is high minimum (100 DOGE per bet), and now it's not profitable if you dont have that (3,000$) amount. But it's different for ETH, 1.7 ETH that is around 290$ and that is minimum to putt into ETH investbox.

@BullRunBit, can you please tell me how to know if a investbox is really active? Every investbox that I tried without requirements, I always get error: Not sufficient funds to make first payment. 

If all these investboxes are not active, why are they listed? And how can you know if a investbox is really active?

11 minutes ago, CrazyIvan said:

@BullRunBit, can you please tell me how to know if a investbox is really active? Every investbox that I tried without requirements, I always get error: Not sufficient funds to make first payment. 

If all these investboxes are not active, why are they listed? And how can you know if a investbox is really active?

Simple click on Invest buttom and depend which message you see.

Example if you see this message "Not sufficient funds to make first payment." this means that invest plan is not active or if you get this message "Insufficient funds in wallet of this currency." that means that you dont have minimum for investing etc.

Just simple click on Invest not related if you dont have that coin, if invest plan is not active you will see first message.

And of course always check all details like minimum or maximum for investing action etc.

I can agree with you that is little "messy" because of changing rules for time to time and sometimes some invest plan (like say) is not active and still is there, but I use this (what I write above) to check is that invest plan active but of course that is not official.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, Jona said:

Yes it is very good plan or investment but it's ask for dice it's not good

Yes it is very good plan and investment for us and really the playing dice is not a good way for investbox because there are new trader who have no idea about dice.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

Yah it will be good of they will add investbox of altcoins cause altcoin is more safe than token investbox in token investbox you can lose up to -600%

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

Yah it will be good of they will add investbox of altcoins cause altcoin is more safe than token investbox in token investbox you can lose up to -600%

Key for such a coins is patience.

I have Liza over six months and then was denomination and I get some profit and from then I did not invest in such a coin, but like I say patience is key you must to hold until you get profit.

5 minutes ago, Maricem said:

i think this is a good plan.  we can earn 6% monthly in this plan and waves is also a very good coin and trading almost every exchanges. 

Yes that was good invest plan, but how I see they will not reopen soon again.

I see that they remove DOGE investbox just ETH has remained.

7 minutes ago, Maricem said:

A few month ago, i also saw usdt plan on investbox.they gave 1% daily on our investment and users earned 30% per month because usdt is a stable coin

I think it was the best plan i have ever seen

I see long time ago such a invest plan for usdt, I dont remember correct how much percent they pay but I remember and I think that is like you say usdt not usd investbox.

And I see now investbox for usd but I dont think so that is Yobit investbox, it's 3% weekly and maximum for investing is 5$.

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I see long time ago such a invest plan for usdt, I dont remember correct how much percent they pay but I remember and I think that is like you say usdt not usd investbox.

And I see now investbox for usd but I dont think so that is Yobit investbox, it's 3% weekly and maximum for investing is 5$.

I tried the usd investbox just today, but I didn't work. That's why I asked how to check if one works. 3% weekly on usd was good deal to me

On 10/22/2019 at 4:40 PM, BullRunBit said:

Maybe I'm too late for this because the only open now is BTC. I hope they open the other coins too like DOGE and having a TRX invest box will be good too.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yeah, i loved it when they opened the ETH for investbox again. Because i have some ETH too. I can invest my ETH again without any risk in investbox. I'm scared with trading in this bearish market now, so yobit investbox is a good choice for me now to gain some profit.

Edited by I-KUN

Hello brother i very intersted always Yobit investbox cause it is very benifit for me.I invest previous when anytime can i cancel my investeted coin plan.But now inot invest any mone cause i hold other but i trade on yobit.Yobit have many plan for for investbox and you can invest many different different coin those coin accepted by yobit. I hoe in few month again invest yobit in bitcoin and another coin.

Looks like plan doge is gone and for some other altcoins I haven't had a chance to see, maybe I want to recommend some altcoin from yobit like AIR, LIZA or QQQ which I think is quite profitable by giving rates above 1% / daily. Since SEX isn't too profitable, I think do you have any other recommendations?