Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox for BTC and Altcoins

Yobit investment box plans are really good this exchange gives the opportunity to invest different coins and their daily percentage also different, but I can't understand we invest our funds to earn some profit, but why we need to play gambling games to claim this profit, if we loss in dice game then our profit also loss, this feature I don't like.

• +3 1

Yobit InvestBox is a reliable way to invest, but I want to ask what is the minimum investment limit for Bitcoin and what is the minimum withdrawal limit and do we have to do any tasks in order to withdraw these profits from the investment fund

The investment fund in the Yobit platform is safe and makes good profits if you have the ability to develop a successful investment plan, but every currency you want to invest has a number of times playing with dice you must play it, which is a prerequisite

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

- BTC 0.1% daily Action 10 BTC dice

I think one must read terms of each invest box before using it because if I'm getting this clear it means if someone goes for BTC invest box then he needs to take action of playing dice game 10 times atleast each day if not could someone clear my thoughts.

yobit investbox is really a great platform , their we can makes a good amount of profit without too much effort . recently I invest a Good Amount in dogecoin , now i got good advantage from it on daily basis. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well that is good thing about investment box because of that action that you make like they still get profit with your investing that is why your investment still up.

Yobit investbox is very safe and i saw it for myself because i invested some coins. But unfortunately many plans have already fulled and and some are expired, i will be happy to see new plans.

52 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Yobit investbox is very safe and i saw it for myself because i invested some coins. But unfortunately many plans have already fulled and and some are expired, i will be happy to see new plans.

On which plans you talking about?

Because I see that there are, DOGE, TRX, ETH 0.1% daily just WAVES 0.1% daily is not there and others IB plans are for tokens.

7 hours ago, Muhammadyun said:

If you do not understand how an investbox works, do not use it. You will end up losing money doing the wrong things when you should be learning how to utilize the investbox in the best way.

You probably think that you must to pay attention on which coin/token you invest and then putt into investbox,

for example it's not same if you invest in ETH and putt ETH into investbox 0.1% daily and if you invest in INVEST and you putt into 1% daily.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

Before Yobit have InvestBox for this coins:

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice 

- DOGE 0.1% daily Action 10 DOGE dice

download.png.cd541f1252eb535fdd08bbe13b324b67.png

- WAVES 0.2% daily Action 10 WAVES dice

- ETC 0.1% daily Action 10 ETC dice

Currently Yobit active InvestBox is:

- BTC 1% daily Action 20 YO tokens + no sells on YO pairs

- ETH 0.1% daily Action 10 ETH dice (this InvestBox is open from yesterday)

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answi

Is yobit market fall now? Because i invest past 3month ago, secondly when yobit play dice for 7% every day will restart because i think is no more active

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

Is yobit market fall now? Because i invest past 3month ago, secondly when yobit play dice for 7% every day will restart because i think is no more active

I dont understand you, about which coin/token you talking about?

If you think on coin for which investbox give you 7% daily then I dont understand too because there are just one coin with 7% daily and that is YOCHAT which is not on market past 3 months.

Can you explain a little bit what you talking about?

• +2 1

In the event that you don't see how an investbox functions, don't utilize it. You will wind up losing cash doing an inappropriate things when you ought to figure out how to use the investbox in the most ideal manner.

First  of all I have a question about that I have never invested in INVESTBOX I heard it's not safe but that for just small coins what about investing in btc eth and I hope if they add TRX to 

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, Guroo0 said:

In the event that you don't see how an investbox functions, don't utilize it. You will wind up losing cash doing an inappropriate things when you ought to figure out how to use the investbox in the most ideal manner.

You repeat what a lot of members already write.

21 minutes ago, adamramis said:

First  of all I have a question about that I have never invested in INVESTBOX I heard it's not safe but that for just small coins what about investing in btc eth and I hope if they add TRX to 

Did you check at all investbox page?

There are already investbox plan for DOGE, ETH and TRX with 0.1% daily interest.

But for BTC is not active anymore, and it was very expensive (Action).

Yobit's investbox is really safe, but we must choose the right currency to invest, we must not choose the currencies that offer great return as their price may fall in the future, we must invest in safer currencies like BTC and Doge

On 10/22/2019 at 4:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

I see a lot of comments about Yobit InvestBox, and always is same questions "is it safe" "which coin to putt in InvestBox" etc.

I will write in this topic all informations which I know about Yobit InvestBox, but only for BTC and Altcoins InvestBox.

I receive yesterday email from Yobit about InvestBox and I was surprised when I see ETH IB is open again, I hope they read comments here because I write about opening again InvestBox for this (above) coins. And I hope that they will open again all (BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, ETC) InvestBox. I will take the opportunity to suggest to open more InvestBox like this for (example) this coins: LTC, DASH, XRP maybe for TRX too.

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

Hello, the profit percentages look very interesting, I will try to go to the balance page to do it. It is seen that it promises and will be useful. I want to win the btc before they go up in price again.

I lost a lot of money with IB  and Liza, i think its best working with strong  and real coins. Although the gainers will be less. Its safer

• +3 1

Yo realmente soy nuevo en esta página y aún no entiendo muchas cosas así que alguna duda que tenga te voy a preguntar seguramente. 

• +5 1

i thinks investbox in yobit is great .. can try invest in investbox with bitcoin eth tether or rur 

me too try investing in invest box in yobit i use bitcoin for investing in investbox .. i thinks this good you can get profit if you investing in investbox is very insterthing

yobit es lo maximo y YO coin es una maravilla el investbox me parece una invencion muy practica y razonable para mantener el flujo y precio de las monedas

Of course today more than ever this post is more active than ever, as this exchagne is giving people talk. And it seems interesting to me everything you are doing so that investments and their currencies acquire greater value. Thanks for great content

On 10/22/2019 at 4:40 AM, BullRunBit said:

If someone have any question related with Yobit InvestBox free write here and I will try to give you answer.

Thanks for the information, I think that the yobit InvestBox is a good opportunity to earn something extra, you just have to know how to choose a currency that does not lower its price much and thus obtain profits.

• +1 1