Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

Beginners should learn very carefully the guidance to start in crypto, they don't have to start while they don't know anything to thinks that's they will got fast successful

As a beginner it was hard to stay consistent and persistent. The crypto market is dynamic but gradual in nature. It require time to generate some income and it requires time to earn free crypto as well. The key is patience and preparation.

468x60-3.png

3 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Who had entered in Crypto newly they should need learn about Crypto and then they should invest in Crypto also they should trading with Bitcoin.

i think nobody can start trading just like that so easily because its takes time to understand how this works and how to use stop loss when you are away.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, fajarriadi said:

Understand  the market price then try to contribute on crypto. You don't have to study first because as long as you contribute to it, you've study well. Happy earning!

you can ascertain crypto from your mistake, but it doesn't hurt to inquiry and gather first, to decrease your lost. 

there are many things that should be followed by the beginners otherwise they are going to be failled in the Crypto and becomes frustrated and never come back. Like you the first thing that I suggest is they must do proper research,analysis regarding the market, after they can go with the field they like i.e.mining trading or AirDrop or storing coins for long time 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think there's so many people here -like me- start with really lozer things like earning 1 satoahi ler day and alot of this ways .. we can make a topic about our experiance and talk about it

The first thing that I did was to do further research about cryptocurrencies and its value or equivalent in our country. With knowledge, I can cope with others who were into crypto world and also have relevant ideas. That's the first thing that I did.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

In my beggining life of crypto i didn’t know anything about crypto without name of bitcoin. I worked on airdrops and day by day learn about crypto. And that's how i start my crypto journey.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

"For beginning " topic is only for new members bro.

i think admin create this topic for new user can get benefits from here.

also there are a lot of social platform available that help to learn about crypto.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, Kimmy So said:

if you really want to learn crypto, you need to be patient in learning. because if not, you won't learn thoroughly and you can only learn just a basic knowledge. of course reading is really a must. 

I think if anyone want to learn then he can easily know about crypto from many crypto forum site. he also can get knowledge from this forum but before starting trading he need to be patient.

In my opinion they learn from internet and share this knowledge with crypto talk members this best because you create a new post. Here any new member learn only those thing which is useful for crypto talk forum posting. 

I suggest that read crypto blog and crypto article and watch the crypto new and note every next movement of crypto then you make or post new thing here and earn good reputation. 

Best of luck.

here is the thing, there is nothing much to learn of discuss. if an older crypto user says you need to read, its because he cant say much more to you. If you have bought btc at 100$ and would have hold on, you would have been a millionaire by now. There is nothing more than that, buy and sell. buy low sell high. If you can do that, you dont need anymore advice. 

Wow there are some nice tips mate. These are gonna be really helpful for the beginners in the cryptoworld. Keep sharing these kinds of posts with us. I really liked the way you explained it. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

I am also a beginner and while posting here every day i have come across many things many usefull information. So i would suggest keep on working you will eventually get to learn more about crypto.

The first thing to do is know the basic of cryptocurrency, how to secure your wallet and what the trends of cryptocurrency right now. Read on the forum before you know the basic is wasting time of course.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Crypto market is totally volatile. It's price always go up and down. No one can exactly say what will happen in the market. Before invest on crypto and take kind of steps we should learn about crypto. Otherwise we cann't make any career through it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

When I was a beginner I would regularly spend sometimes in this forum so that I could gain more and more knowledge about the forum and about the project and activities of the forum which helps me a lot to know all the currencies available and to trade and invest with a high profit.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

It is compulsory to have knowledge first of every new system. Crypto currency system also required to learn it first and than other things comes up. When i joined this world first of all i got information about everything and than i start finding the earning ways, with the passage of time i learnt many of new things and still learning.

Brother you are asking about short cut for success. There is not any short cut for any success. If you have to post a post on cryptotalk regarding any topic then you have to investigate that information and have to confirm it if you don't know about it, without this how you can post right information. This was must need step and you're asking how to learn much faster without these steps. So you have to go back and have to start your education from class 1. Go to hell.

When i beginner in this world i learn about crypto. I gather lot of knowledge about crypto. If you want success here you have to enough knowledge.      

I become skilled at from a small amount of article and be trained from my individual occurrence and paramount time once unification on crypto humanity i did enough of mistakes and stumped enormous of change but little by little i ascertain it but the points of my contemplation is at hand is no the twinkling of an eye road to acquire the top fallout from crypto accordingly stayed to gather and in no way devote up from your mistakes

As a beginner there is not other way to do better than to start doing some search about cryptocurrency and trade/invest on Google search, forums and showing some videos teach on Youtube, 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, I prefer spending time in crypto. Because i want to master the world of crypto to become rich take care.

6 hours ago, Shemul6474 said:

For a beginner, I think it is best to do some research for a while and it will be best if he tries to know almost everything every single details about the crypto world. if he knows everything about the cryptowall he will get many advantages as a beginner.

Yes it is best to make research when you make research it becomes easier for you to know the basic.

There is no fastest way for you to earn. you need to knom more about crypto. ways to earn from markets. how to succeed in trading and finally how to select the altcoins to trade and invest.