Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

One of the advice that I can give you is to buy books related to bitcoin&cryptocurrency because they will make you understand better what cryptocurrency is and how they work

First, create your own Cryptocurrency wallet. Second converting money to Cryptocurrency. Choose a flatform to use as trading buying selling bitcoins, Investing or faucets earning satoshi there is a lot of ways to earn. Joining forums and campaigns in bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

I agree with youu, and I'm very thankful for this comment because I'm just a newbie and this answer helps me a lot to know more

On 10/26/2019 at 3:27 PM, fajarriadi said:

Understand  the market price then try to contribute on crypto. You don't have to study first because as long as you contribute to it, you've study well. Happy earning!

I agree with youu, and I'm very thankful for this comment because I'm just a newbie and this answer helps me a lot to know more. Thanks for the basic knowledge that can help us a lot to earn and to learn more about crypto 🙂

Crypto world is money earning where crypto gives us an opportunity to make some extra income but for that money we need to learn the more you can learn about crypto the more we can earn money from crypto.

You are right but one should first know what is crypto and how to earn from it. after that they can invest on btc with out any doubt. if they want to join in new airdrop or bounties then it is not easy to find out real airdrops and bounties. so the new comer should invest on btc to avoid any loss.

Edited by Akbor

When I was a beginner and started to get acquainted with the world of crypto, I began to diligently read about the ins and outs of crypto to add further knowledge. Then I started to practice trading with small capital so I could make a profit even if it was a little.

I think you should know more about encryption. How to make money from the market. How to succeed in trading, and finally selecting altcoin to transactions and investments.

It's a great way for you. you do not want to know more about electronic money. will win from the market. How to complete the job and how to learn about them and how to do it.

Well when i was a beginner i have a friend of mine who is so experience in crypto, i ask him to help me learn and give me more knowledge. he tell's some tips mostly from avoiding scammers which really help me. then he introduce this forum to me if i wanna learn more and at the same time to earn also. then here i am now still learning and seeking for more knowledge in able to success and achieve my goals. 

I started in a forum too, reading other people's thoughts and opinions can help you to learn more about cryptocurrency. Community like this is really helpful especially for people who joins crypto because they just know that they can make money from it, forums like this can help their knowledge about crypto grow.

Thanks for your informations, it is very helpful for beginners, they need to focus about gathering some experience and knowledge and always asking people who are better than them for some advices 

8 hours ago, sernoresp said:

Fоllow cryptоmessiаh, сryptodog and lооmdart on twitter, intеgratе binanсе twine сhаt

It is not enough to follow people with notoriety on different channels and follow their signals. It's okay to follow the opinions but to pass them through your thinking, because they are your money in this game.

I did not start in this crypto world with any guide.I am still learnin.Crypto world is a place to earn money.   

It's a great way for you. you do not want to know more about electronic money. will win from the market. How to complete the job and how to learn about them and how to do it.

Now this post really is helpful among us. I started crypto by earning here at the forum and will encounter more techniques on how to earn as soon as I got my investment! It is efficient for me to learn just by this posts.

One of the many help and advice that I can allow most people is almost always to pay for literature connected with bitcoin&cryptocurrency as they quite simply probably will make you're confident healthier whatever cryptocurrency might be not to mention the way they give good results

If you want to know about a crypto news  then you can use CoinTelegraph. .
CCN.
Null Tx. .
NewsBTC. .
Bitcoinist. .
Bitcoin Magazine the following domains as well as Twitter Instagram.Facebook  find news related to these sites, and will help you grow in knowledge and experience.

• -5 1

Trading cryptocurrencies, can be very complex for beginners, especially who are coming without any background in trading or investing. Learn more about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain because if you have complete knowledge of Cryptocurrency than you can easily invest in Cryptocurrency.

if you really want to learn crypto, you need to be patient in learning. because if not, you won't learn thoroughly and you can only learn just a basic knowledge. of course reading is really a must. 

As a beginner to cry[to world the best place to start learning is from online communities, bitcointalk i not newbie friendly so I suggest cryptotalk.

Used to do definitely not begin in that crypto earth having having almost any guideline, i just now sunk with it in addition to as a result of articles or blog posts message boards in addition to communicating in a variety of software when i mastered just about everything in relation to crypto in addition to now i am however finding out.

As a begginer to start a crypto career than never stop to learn. The more you learn then more you can gain profit. Remember Knowledge is Power.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:40 PM, Black25 said:

One of the advice that I can give you is to buy books related to bitcoin&cryptocurrency because they will make you understand better what cryptocurrency is and how they work

yes, thank you. Well I think reading books is efficient if some beginners are being bored searching online. Try reading because the book detailed all you need to know informations

When you just embark on the path of cryptocurrency Bitcoin and blockchain, you need to take care of how to increase your capital. No need to go to hype projects that are cheating. You need to invest bitcoin and cryptocurrency in proven places, but it is better to invest on the Yobit exchange. 

Well It depend which section they want to join if anyone want to do trade then he should know how to analyze a market if anyone want to invest in ico/ieo project then he should learn how can he analyses a project by seeing website & whitepaper.