Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

If you just look the fastest way possible you will be very frustrated and will not achieve anything. You have very bad mentality and even you made a post with a title that means you were about to offer a guide but you only ask. Not worthy a reply and you obviously left by now so message to the rest, don't be like this guy.

• +2 1

There should be a comprehensive guide of of what is happening and the truth is there is a like a good chance for us to really be sure that we are able to understand what is  the worst we are having, there are so many ways to which we are able to follow and produce the right idea , I think you can start with the online articles we have and you can use them perfectly to enjoy how everything goes, you can grow with the online you tube channels we have.

• +2 1

If you want to earn safe and easy then this forum or faucet websites or genuine airdrops are good option. But if you want to earn big you must take a little bit risk and invest some capital in market especially that capital which you are willing to lose

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

As a beginner, you should ask to some of your colleague if ever they are engaging themselves in crypto currency. If ever those people you ask, someone of them said yes, that could be a good start for you since that colleague would be somewhat teach you of the experiences and knowledge they managed to get in their career in crypto industry. If ever there is no one, you could still be able to search for more information about crypto currency. In this way, you would be knowledgeable about the things you would need to know when you are about to start your career in the industry.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Cryptic said:

If we want something then learn it first, because we will face some difficulties and we will not achieved what we want. For instance in the cryptoworld, definitely there will be times that you will experience losses along the way, since your not very familiar yet with the good strategies. So the first and foremost is to learn it first and have a lot of knowledge about it before making an action.

@Cryptic right! We have to follow the rules that is the first step in this forum and focus on the posts what is required in that we have to gain some knowledge for the purpose of making some posts if we spend time here we will get many things here..

• +1 1

Personally from what I am seeing with the industry right now, I think having knowledge about blockchain will help you a lot in the future because there is a big chances that it will be adopted by many entities. I don't know that much about the salary rates that you can get with it, but I guess it is relatively high compare to other jobs. Many people is doubting the blockchain because they are stuck on using the conventional way. So if asked, what are you going to get with blockchain? just answer, wait til the future comes and you'll see.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Cryptic right! We have to follow the rules that is the first step in this forum and focus on the posts what is required in that we have to gain some knowledge for the purpose of making some posts if we spend time here we will get many things here..

Yes I agree with you both @Crypticand @Mark wood, the rules and regulations guiding this great forum is he foundation, if one can adhere then there are lot we can achieve, there are lot we are yet to achieve honestly

I am a freshman for three months.  I have read the forum rules, read the member posts, and have learned from their experiences.  I invest in an investment fund.  Talk tokens because it is free earning and I want to get dollars to buy cryptocurrency and browse on Google and YouTube and still do so until now

What I experience as a beginner is completely different case. I have joined through friend who was working in crypto from 2 years and have good knowledge and knows me well. So he just simply define crypto to me said you have to join it before it goes legal and make good profit. So I start following his instructions and do what he said after ward I start learning and get the concept of crypto before that I was just blind following his instructions. Then from me for beginners have to make friends who are working in crypto to get crypto easily then they will progress fastly and have more knowledge then average beginner. Because if you start from zero it will take long time to become something. 

14 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes I agree with you both @Crypticand @Mark wood, the rules and regulations guiding this great forum is he foundation, if one can adhere then there are lot we can achieve, there are lot we are yet to achieve honestly

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan right dear if we spend more time here so that we will gain more knowledge which will need in upcoming time because sometimes we can see many post that we don't know about that so spending more time here is precious..

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Mark wood.... It is difficult for newcomers to build a career in the crypto world.  Because newcomers need to know and understand everything in the crypto world.  New members will be able to learn a lot from this forum.  They have to spend a lot of time in this forum.  So newcomers have to spend a lot of time to build a career and acquire all the knowledge and experience.

@Mosharraf so that what I'm saying not only newcomers all the members have to spend more time here because not only newcomers need getting more knowledge so we have to spend more time so that we will have such a great knowledge so it can be used everywhere..

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

Yeah friend @Mark wood...We all need to spend a lot of time.  This will enrich our knowledge.  The more knowledge and information we can learn, the better our skills will be.  I think the more time we spend in this forum, the more knowledge we will gain.

Since the pandemic came , every one was indoor, I wasn't doing anything ,so I ask one of my friend that I know he is really into cryptocurrency, I told him to teach me, I want to know about the digital currency, because before I never had interest, so he told me that crypto is very wide , it will be difficult for him to put me through online , so he referred me here, and now I can say I thank God, am not only learning but am also earning . Isn't that amazing @Mark wood and @Mosharraf

As a beginner in crypto world, first i join multiple Ethereum smart contracts and earn a lot of good money through networking but i have no knowledge about crypto world at that time. After that i join this forum, and working on this forum is also pleasure for me because day by day my crypto knowledge increases so now i am also doing trading and earn a good profit on montly basis and i also suggest read contents carefully on this forum because thats are really helpful for making our career fantastic. 

BetFury                                                   

39 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Since the pandemic came , every one was indoor, I wasn't doing anything ,so I ask one of my friend that I know he is really into cryptocurrency, I told him to teach me, I want to know about the digital currency, because before I never had interest, so he told me that crypto is very wide , it will be difficult for him to put me through online , so he referred me here, and now I can say I thank God, am not only learning but am also earning . Isn't that amazing @Mark wood and @Mosharraf

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan indeed it is, you know in the pandemic no one has work so at that time many members join this and I hope many members get benefits from this site but some members work hard here so they are still here as like you, so work hard here And follow all the rules so you will get you goal and you will be successful one day..

When i joined the crypto forum i know anything... But some days come iam working and knowing cryptocurrency...     As the going day i am just learning and earning.... I think you should read topic carefully then a crate good comment..    

36 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan....This forum is like a school for a newcomer.  A newcomer will gradually learn everything when he enters this forum.  As you have learned.  This forum is great, because you can easily earn money from this forum and learn everything in the crypto world.  If you want to invest and trade, you can get help from the senior members of this forum.

@Mark wood, I will try my best to work hard so I can get to my goal,thanks for the word of encouragement, @MosharrafI hope I can move to the level of trading someday, I have met some senior members here who are always there for me when I needed them. 

My start in cryptoworld was through airdrops. The airdrop was from yobit.  Airdrops are the 1st way of earning as a beginner in crypto. So i can say to the newbies to learn from here and join airdrops aside of this. Try to improvise the knowledge you get from here outside in crypto. That will make you confident.

• +4 1

On 10/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, Hamzal24 said:

By having deeply analysis of new project we can minimize the risk of lose. For beginner, I suggest them to check project whitepaper. As its shows complete road map. Beginners should also visit sites that provide project rating and community remarks.  

As everyone say that knowledge is the key to success and if you enough knowledge to start with a change then it will be easy for you to adopt and apply it in your real life.

• +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Actually a beginner need more attention in here in cryptotalk because is a new platform to him and he will find it very hard to cope with it but with the help of seniors here i don't think they will suffer a lot and I suggest we should be visiting the beginner forum to answer most of their questions at least twice a day in other to give them that motivation.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:44 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

there are many platforms that users can trade with fake money for just learning and training, I think everyone that wants to start trading should use those platforms before starting to trade with real money

also it's very good to learn about technical analyzes

That is not fake money that is called demo accounts and so many learn the trading on the demo account and they make good practice after that they start trading in the amrket with real money and they earn.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Hello mate for beginners I will advice you to follow the rules and regulation of the moderator, here you need to bring your own ideology on the platform to share with friends not you looking at someone work, and mind you no copy and paste if you got cut you will be banned

On 10/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, Khan said:

As a beginner I will suggest that please do some research on the internet using the google search, youtube and other forums and gather some data before investment. 

Hey mate, thanks for your advice, I am totally agree your thinking, newbie first gather the knowledge about cryptocurrency at Youtube, Google and other's crypto related forum after that they can invest their money at right coin. Here in this forum newbie can found informative topic about cryptocurrency, so any newbie can learn cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

22 minutes ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, thanks for your advice, I am totally agree your thinking, newbie first gather the knowledge about cryptocurrency at Youtube, Google and other's crypto related forum after that they can invest their money at right coin. Here in this forum newbie can found informative topic about cryptocurrency, so any newbie can learn cryptocurrency.

@cryptolover45 @Tonima_Niharika_001 I have about 3 years collecting cryptocurrencies in different ways, from taps, ads, polls ... and every time I gain more knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, I recently started this forum that it is really cool, and through the yobit platform I started investing through it in alternative currencies .

• +4 1

Well, as a beginner I suggest that you should do your own research if you think that you can't find you desire answer here in the forum. There's also a lot of information on google and you can learn a lot from there.If you want to learn from your co-members, then be patient in scrolling all through out the forums because there's also a lot of guidelines posted here by different senior members. 

As a beginner in the crypto world you have to participate in various campaigns, because with these campaigns you will post and get paid. The good effect is that when you post, you will also read about each topic so you can read as well as post to get paid, so you don't waste time. The longer you will understand the world of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1