Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

There is no fast way. You have to decide what is important and what is not useful. This is not something that we can help you with. You have to find a lot on your own and everything is written on the internet. Most information you might need is already in this forum so start reading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think you only need ot keep on searching because there are so many thousands of materials online that can help you figure out how to make out the everything so , keep on looking around and you will get to the end of the whole story , keep trying as hard and in the end everything will be perfect to everyone

• +1 2

J'ai commencé à collecter des satoshi et à transférer quelques dollars de ma carte vers Bitcoin
Le voyage ardu a commencé dans le monde du Bitcoin
J'ai subi des pertes dont j'ai appris puis indemnisé

My first think was to buy. I am know this was not what I am do but learn where I was go to trade first, but I look at Bitcoin chart and it was a big drop. I am bought the dip and later I am started learning too. But for start I am only about the trade.

• +1 1

You are asking a lot and you want us to tell you everything each and everyone of us in our comments. I can tell you to look for an exchange that accepts your fiat currency, transfer money there from your bank, buy Bitcoin and then buy with 60 dollars a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoin there. Then continue with your life and after twenty years you can buy a yacht and a mansion with your Bitcoin and also left with change.

• +1 2

I just say to the beginners that they need to invest in a old projects and the old projects always give you good profit than the new projects becasue new coins are almost fake and they do not give us good profit in the market.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be even harder for beginners or anyone to read all the comments and find anything useful in this post. You have to make time and start learning on your own instead of trying to cut corners.

I'm a beginner too although more advanced than the person that written this post. So I'm going to tell you about the forum since you are having problems here and you think that some questions you ask are unfairly deleted. This is not like that. You questions exist already in other posts. So if you have a question you can use search and type what your question is.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Since you ask it where you should begin is with Bitcoin, you have a lot to learn and it will take some time up to many days to understand how this works. It is not hard but if you do not understand how systems work you will have a hard time.

• +1 1

The first thing is to consider security, I recommend having an antivirus that improves security, if you are determined to work with different platforms, I recommend that you look for a notebook where you can write down everything you need, browsers also allow you to create search folders, you can make different folders So you don't waste time writing if you will already have the site saved in the folder and you go straight in.
Also an important point is to have a personal wallet, never store large amounts of assets in an exchange, so the personal wallet since your asset will be safer there.

Edited by Michar1

Well I will humbly urge a new Beginner in the world of crypto currency to calm down and took his/her time to learn in this forum. As cryptotalk forum is the best and most effective right place to learn about Crypto currencies, a guidance and a teacher.

• +1 1

The first thing I did when entering the world of cryptocurrencies was to buy my first bitcoins. To later buy a coin called Elrond on the advice and signals of a youtuber. I think those were the first steps and I went very well, and I trusted myself and I think that made me lose a lot of money. Because it is bad starting earning a lot of money, because you are not learning, you are only winning. But if you don't learn to "not" lose money in the beginning, you are at great risk of losing everything. I think one of the most important things to do before buying a coin is to do a lot of research on what the project is about.

I have been reading a lot of topics and answers in this forum and i see CT as a bible for crypto, no matter if you are newbie or veterans. Thanks a lot for the advices and guiding.

Beginners could follow new project and their idea behind the project. That is a good way to know more about crypto currency. When i first came into crypto world i was doing airdrop. That way i earn very little but i was learning a lot from those project. People should get involved in crypto currency in some way whatever its by trading, or bounty or other programm.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

You are right. As like you there are many crypto expert person and to get a guide we are here. seniors are our teacher all the time. in crypto we also need experts guide to be successful in the crypto world.

Before using the forum all need to know the rules of this forum and they should follow that. mainly there are many questions and answers about crypto here. before doing any new question  all need search and check if the topic is already answered here. This will help to make a good forum.

For beginners it can be a career if it works well, if cryptocurrency is to build my career then I have to learn to post well first and can't post wrong can't repeat the same post then it is possible to make it our career  We will definitely get money from it and bring it to our wallet at once so it can be a career for beginners.

• +1 1

comparto la idea de algunos panelistas de que para los que estan iniciando es importante buscar informacion de diversas fuentes para poder discutirlas y crear su propio criterio

You can't learn anything this way. You have to search by yourself and find the answers. The forum is available to help you more advanced questions or problems you are facing but you can't ask the simple things you can find very easily the answers.

• +2 1

Hello as a beginner, the path of cryptocurrency is a long one, yet the best advice that can be given to a beginner is to seek a lot of information and soak up wisdom in forums like this one that deal with cryptocurrencies where there are people with great knowledge who can advise you and thus in the future make many fewer mistakes as all of us have happened to a greater or lesser extent
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +2 1

18 hours ago, estee369 said:

When i first came into crypto world i was doing airdrop. That way i earn very little but i was learning a lot from those project. People should get involved in crypto currency in some way whatever its by trading, or bounty or other programm.

This is same way that inculcate vast experience and understanding of Crypto currencies system to me, faucets, airdrop and bounty campaigns. Were k spend a good 2 years without making meaningful amount of income but little. 

But today with the experience gained so far it's helping me immensely making on some available earning Sections.

• +1 1

I think that any beginner in the field of crypto can search on YouTube and will find tons of videos to watch and learn what they want in this field, in addition to those who like to read, we have a CryptoTalk forum, in which there are many topics that increase the experience of the beginner.

• +3 1

You must always learn before everything, because any field before entering it, you must have sufficient information and after taking an idea about the field. Putting a decent amount in order to trade and make a profit and follow the major market analysts

• +2 1

Listen , When I started crypto currency I was really shocked because it was so difficult for me to even understand what is happening so the truth is we need to really have something working for us, so we need to really put together everything in the right perfect solution we need to work and put together a good article on crypto and so we we can be able to get it right in any way

• +4 1

If we want something then learn it first, because we will face some difficulties and we will not achieved what we want. For instance in the cryptoworld, definitely there will be times that you will experience losses along the way, since your not very familiar yet with the good strategies. So the first and foremost is to learn it first and have a lot of knowledge about it before making an action.