Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

Well, I will shorten the way for beginners, for anyone who wants to learn to trade, he has to learn two very important types of analysis, which are technical analysis and volume analysis. Whoever makes his decisions based on the combination of these two analyzes will be a successful trader.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

When I was a beginner in the crypto world, I kept reading the latest news on crypto development to be able to post on BTT. I was born from the BTT world and got my first coin from there.

Simple registration at the crypto exchange can bring you a bonus of $ 50. There are a lot of crypto exchanges. Not all of them pay new customers $ 50. But some kind of bonus can be obtained from all crypto exchanges. You can try to trade cryptocurrencies using this money.

12 hours ago, Sumon khan said:

I am new in cryptocurrency, i want to collect more and more knowledge about cryptocurrency. So request to experienced person plz help me give some idea

This forum will be an aid to you, first you need to search through it there are topic that are of very important to you.

My purpose about this is that all human being be obliged to get hold of in a row independently. Without objective steps it will not work. This must be treated as your own business. Who cares, he will stumble on the whole lot that happiness him. near are no known factor associations that know how to alleviate newbies 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/22/2019 at 11:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

A post in the forum can only cover a small part of a concept. I understand you though as you weren't lucky to find where to begin with. I would suggest you to start again by reading the Bitcoin whitepaper first, if you haven't done that yet. You can skip the coding stuff if you don't want headaches and focus on the fundamentals. Satoshi has written something that might actually change our future. He created the blockchain which can solve various problems and cut costs, while increasing productivity and transparency. 

Also try to watch educative youtube video's from Andreas Antonopoulos. There is noone better that made me understood concepts as consensus mechanisms, mining and decentralization. I was exactly like you when I was beginning. Had noone to ask for help and I was trying to learn all by myself. I spent countless hours even trying to figure out which exchange to use. It was full of traps and diversions in the beginning.

There are many platforms where users can trade with fake money only for learning and training, I think everyone who wants to start trading should use those platforms before trading with real money
It is great to learn about technical analysis

if you are a begginer in the crypto world , then I promise you , you will be very confused in that there is a lot to be well established lessons and its tough very tough you have to keep eerything at bay and produce the right ideas that work well for all of us, its that simple as we can tell

The best advise that I can give to beginners is to invest their first earnings but only after they know how to properly invest so that their money can increase so that they can earn more.

I will tell before starting anything one must have adequate knowledge. Without having knowledge no one can gain profit . And start by little and gain some experience and if you loss money in the beginning don't worry from mistakes you will learn more things

The beginners should learn about the market and Cryptosystem before starts. Its very good income sources. But you required knowledge and skill to earn from here

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners should get knowledge of cryptocurrency and market before start it. Crypto is good income source for the person who's have knowledge of it. Without knowledge vand skills it would be disaster. You will loose your investment bin no time

On 10/22/2019 at 4:45 PM, Khan said:

As a beginner I will suggest that please do some research on the internet using the google search, youtube and other forums and gather some data before investment. 

Yeah mate your thinking is very postitive.because, before investment everyone should khow all about website.if anyone failed to khow then their have possibility lose coin.  

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I think we've got a lot of ideas out of it. Which I can put to good use.

Startup for beginners is very hard sometimes, many of them they just start in rush and thats why they fail in a short time and even lost their money which they invested in crypto. Its good to do some researches first before doing anything because you cant trade in crypto without know anything! Find articles that may help you to make good and profitable tradings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In my opinion the there is no such thing as a safe investment. Buying and selling cryptocurrencies does not have to be a high-risk activity if the trader understands the marketplace and is responsible about the way that they invest.

2 hours ago, Apsimati said:

I can suggest them to learn more about Crypto and Bitcoin. So they should study about some articles about Crypto and its future. Also some trading related articles can be essential for newbies.

All articles and knowledge of crypto are very important and useful. at least it will definitely be a guide for beginners to start investing.

to those who are new in crypto i would say not to see crypto as full time job until you have mastered its trading techniques and hold on to your jobs till you have enough money to put it all in crypto,

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

What is the fastest way possible?

The thing is, there is no shortcut, nor fastest way of learning the ways in the market. You either read from online sources to learn, or you learn from experience (by getting involved and learning from mistakes).

On 10/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Hello my dear friend. Honestly the first thing i did here when i joined was to read the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk forum. Then i did some research about crypto currency and the bitcoin history to learn more. 

I know that crypto currencies can help you earn more money and you can learn more and gain new knowledge about crypto. I really want to learn about it because maybe in the future the mode of transaction will be crypto currencies.

When you really want to work in this world, you must perform everything. Instead of performing something you must follow the rules, which play important in this world.

any ways you are trying to ask easy way to earn cryptocurrency with less knowledge, ok let me tell you first there is no any short cuts or easy way to earn crypto anymore but you can try lottery ,, betting , gambling , etc , its the only easy way if you are too lucky , if not just have alot of knowledge , learn and research , take part even in the micro earnings 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps I have a useful advice for new traders in the cryptocurrency market, which is to open a fictitious trading account in Trading View and trade with a fictitious balance for a period of not less than six months to go through high and low situations and learn to deal with fake money better than losing real money.