Yo token 0.2 BTC next month? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Yo token 0.2 BTC next month?

Among other coin in yobit which is not moving in the market,yo is the only coin that is performing well in the market, but honestly its hard to trust especially there are no other info about this coin,so it maybe reach that high and màybe not. What matter is you know how to go with the flow of the market.

4 hours ago, Sty1e said:

I will say this, if you trade on the yobit exchange, I strongly recommend investing in at least some part of the yo tokens, because this coin of the exchange and its holders give a lot of bonuses, especially in the invest box, the price is more than stayilna and the collapse of this coin will not exactly be possible growth

Yo coin has a great performance in term of price evaluation, this coin has different imvestment purpose and this will bring more Profits as you engage in investbox and trading

I do not know anything about this currency and do not have any experience or knowledge about it. Therefore, I prefer to buy currencies that get popular among people and that have high prices such as bitcoin and ethereum.

I'm expecting YO to reach way higher than now, I will probably add as much as possible and trade the campaign BTC into YO soon. In case of a new bull-run YO will skyrocket. I'm expecting x10 profits from this one.

awe seeing tbis article i rushed to open the link to rrad it, I then seeing the screenshot on how the price grahp was rising made ma want to quickly heaf out to the yobit exchange site to get some of these yo tokkens, i only did not notice d in time that this post was at last year october 2019 😔 

On 4/16/2020 at 6:32 AM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, his is not the good time to buy yo coin because market is not stable and buying the yo coin that price will be big mistake, so we have to wait for a while when the coin price fall than we can buy this coin.

It is better to get hold of yo tokens now, because the price is still low and anytime the bitcoin make a good move it will also response, you don't need to wait now it is better to act upon

Well yo token is like bnb of binance for yobit exchange and listen they will try to pump and evey months they push one of the coin for 1-2 btc or more so we can take benefits at that time .we can study and do Invest for sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

What I've witnessed and seem as of the price growth of the yo token, when looking at the time which I came into contact with the yobit exchange and my time there. I came when the price if yo coin was already at a point of averagely $1200.  Which it wasn't bad as of exchange coin

I don`t think it`s really possible, because price felt below 0.1 even after all IEO and this "cool" forks. So maybe i`m going to sell all YO coins what i have 

9 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

I don`t think it`s really possible, because price felt below 0.1 even after all IEO and this "cool" forks. So maybe i`m going to sell all YO coins what i have 

If you do not mind, I advise you to HODL yo token. This one is the most expensive token in the crypto market that I have ever noticed. This is backed by Yobit exchange which means it has really very progressive future. 

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

If you do not mind, I advise you to HODL yo token. This one is the most expensive token in the crypto market that I have ever noticed. This is backed by Yobit exchange which means it has really very progressive future. 

I don`t think so, i know that yobit exchange supports this token (all money from coin listing are going for YO), but it`s not enough. Why you think that price will go up if it felt from 0.15 to 0.10 BTC in 2020?

Unfortunately no one can predict the future and therefore not even the value of the altcoins but it could happen that I token reaches 02 Bitcoin, It is still a valid investment proposed by the Exchange of yobit I will invest a little something on it

There is no trust in the prices of yo tokens. But the analysis part shows that there is a chance for the token to get an increase. But it is quite sure now that maybe the price won't go to that high actually. But it will rise up. But actually it can go that much also. This is crypto world  and the price predictions are never too accurate. No one knows what will happen when. 

This currency is used to complete the investment in the investment fund and purchase it is a prerequisite for that. I expect that its price will continue to grow over time.

The Yo coin will have as long as it is supported by different shares from the exchange. And the growth of course will be equivalent to new shares and companies associated with this coin.

Now is the time to buy any cryptocurrency, the market continues to rise and will remain so until 2021, possibly until it stabilizes at a certain price.

yo is really a good and expensive token of yobit , but I didn't didn't predict that this coin pump 100X in a month . I see whenever Bitcoin show pumping in its price automatically yo coin start falling in market .

hopefully yo Also touch 0.2btc in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yo token is a good token, it is a coin that has potential to grow, yobit is also trying to make the coin to grow by offering good profits directly and indirectly  for people or traders holding it. And for certain, You token will worth thee amount of btc. 

I we should buy yo when its low sometimes yo token gets low and that would be the time to buy it so we could have ourselves a profit the ones that nought the yo token when its down should have a profit of 200$+ by now.

I think that price is rising up because of VMining. As for me, Minex and mining of it is temporary event, so i would not buy it and even yobit token. But on the other side, YO is a coin that time-tested, so you can try to spend some money on it and look what ll happen.

Iobit conduct large promotions ,probably in order to attract attention to their coin and I think they do it.I think he'll grow up in the next month

• Useful or interesting 2

I think we still have to wait, although great promotions are being carried out that after that maybe it acquires more value and is worth it, I bet it is, but only time will have the last word. Let's hope so. 🤞🤞🤞