Yo token 0.2 BTC next month? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Yo token 0.2 BTC next month?

On 24.11.2019 at 00:40, svetabols said:

YO token holders get a lot of benefits on yobit, you can also invest it in investbox, I would love it but its price seems too high for me.

what you say is true man, YO Tokens are a lot of benefits for participating in various events that are often held by the yobit exchange, if you have a Token Yo maybe the price will go up 0.2 Btc in the near future ..

On 10/22/2019 at 12:03 PM, pageraji said:

I think its good moment to buy yo token this week..

yo.jpg

yo token is a good token in the yobit and its movement is so much fast and i hope it will make a great bull history like BTC but now its going good and it touch the high. Yo token future is so much good and bright because its a yobit token and yobit is a great exchange in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems to me that the price of it will not grow so rapidly, although I yesterday noticed a huge purchase by people of this coin, the coin constantly lit up in green. Now after this post, too, would like to buy this coin for long-term storage, is it worth buying?

I don't think that happened right? Yo Token is not too far from last month's price and indeed had risen when Pony IEO Previously, I think 0.2 BTC is too big for YO or do you have an analysis and are willing to share your analysis with us?

by seeing the chart I guess Yo token is a good token, I think this is good to hold for long term. For sure in the next year it will increase the price for more.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

forget the TA guys, this is yobit, and now that the dynamic % ib for Yo holders has been so successful for the larger fishes, don't expect Yo price to be going down as long as there are new IEOs and airdrops in the pipeline

The price is not up to 0.2 now. But I has an increase in price over the last month which makes yo a good token for yobit

I think or even believe in the good growth of the YO coin, but I don’t think that this will happen dramatically in the coming months

А почему нет? Официальный токен биржи, его постоянно поддерживают, админы обещали его не бросать.

так что вполне возможно еще в этом году увидим цену 0,3 возможно и выше))) всем успехов.

5 hours ago, Superred said:

Yes it wasn't happened and OP provide the predictions from october which mean last month YO tokens should be reach to 0.2 btc if the predictions correct but until first week on december the price not showing it even more likely stuck lower than 0.2 btc

Indeed, we can only predict only and I guess 0.2 BTC As OP said, it is a little difficult, a few weeks before there was an event that needed YO pumps like IEO Pony, Air Airdrop and new InvestBox for YO holders 0.2 BTC. A little difficult in my opinion and I'm curious about the analysis applied by the OP.

yo.jpg

Yo coin is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i hope this coin will soon the high price like 0.5 BTC because all the crypto market is down now and it is not good because from 2 years market will come down regularly and it will soon give us high profit in the market. 

BetFury                                                   

On 12/6/2019 at 9:06 PM, Janecai said:

It will not happen. the token won't go that far. it still takes a long time for the token to increase. Maybe next year can be that value.

Yes may be in the next its value will go to .2 bitcoin and i think its not hard for yo coins because in the current market it's have very good reputation.  

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:03 AM, pageraji said:

yo.jpg

Why you think that, is there any reason because YO will maybe touch 0.2 BTC price?

And what I see on this chart is that price is high, and you say that is good time for buying, can you tell us why you think that?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, Digicoin said:

Tell us your analysis why your predictions could be likely. Try to interpret us the chart and tell us your technical, fundamental, and sentimental analysis you made before your prediction?

its just prediction..i have sign

7 hours ago, Mendeleev17 said:

i believe it will reach 0.2. but i kinda pessimistic it will happen next month. i think it's time to buy yo token since it showed positive state on their price everyday.

yo token has always been on an up trend for the most time since it was launched and i think it has always good volume and i see no reason to sell for now. and i wish for it to be at that pirce.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:43 AM, khan22 said:

yo token is a good token in the yobit and its movement is so much fast and i hope it will make a great bull history like BTC but now its going good and it touch the high. Yo token future is so much good and bright because its a yobit token and yobit is a great exchange in the crypto market.

yea YO token is much like the rest of exchange token like BNB and HT which they all rely on one thing which is the existence of the exchange and the good reputation of the exchange and those two factors could be risky.

1 minute ago, Naga said:

yea YO token is much like the rest of exchange token like BNB and HT which they all rely on one thing which is the existence of the exchange and the good reputation of the exchange and those two factors could be risky.

Yobit is a good exchange and the yo coin price is low now but in future when the BTC will make a bull on that time crypto all market will make a huge high and on that time this coin will also to up and i hope on that time yo coin price is double and so many peoples will know about it specially experience crypto investors.

BetFury                                                   

5 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Yobit is a good exchange and the yo coin price is low now but in future when the BTC will make a bull on that time crypto all market will make a huge high and on that time this coin will also to up and i hope on that time yo coin price is double and so many peoples will know about it specially experience crypto investors.

i think pretty much all traders even the experienced ones already know about YO token but like i said these type of token depend highly on the exchange reputation which is a very risky thing.

Yo token is the best token in yobit exchange. i think this coin has much popularity to reach a high price. i think it can reach 0.2btc in 2020.

There is no truth that it's price fall or up. Because many website give news to us that bitcoin will goes to 20k $ in next year. But I am not hope at this.

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with that one if I were you.  If you can't get a coin or token off the exchange on which it trades, that should tell you something.  The same goes for a lot of the coins yobit has listed.  They only trade on yobit and there's basically no market for them outside of that.

yo.jpg

It's been more than two months and yo has not reached 0.2 btc. 

At the moment, this coin looks very attractive. But I do not believe that it can skyrocket. I think the price will rise very slowly. I think this is a good coin for long-term investments.